I'll never move out of my parents house at this rate... Will I?

I'll never move out of my parents house at this rate... Will I?

I can't live with them anymore, I just can't Jow Forums.

Attached: dark_wojak_light_shadow.png (633x758, 158K)

Hang in there fren, I’m in the same boat and I’m 27. Being homeless is worse. Stay at a friends house whenever possible to give your mind a break.

ffs retards, just rent an apartment with 4 or 5 friends (of strangers) like the rest of us did. it's not hard...you're just weak.

>Living like a fucking rat with no privacy so your landlord can pay his mortgage.

Yeh sure

it's way better than living at mommys house. I can't understand people who do this as adults....it's like they're emotionally stunted or something and can't brave the world. best years of my life were in my early 20s living in a crash house on pizza and ramen. girls don't want to come drink at your moms house and spend the night in your racecar bed.

hang in there, im 31 and still live with parents sadly.

Sad

Just give them 318.2 link this month and then 486 link next month and then 740 link the following month.

I'm 27, been out of the house for 2 years, and am considering moving back in. Moving out of your mom's house is a scam. for the record I never got along with my mom but I'm willing to give it another try if I can save money for a few years and then buy my own place

You won't compromise to make better of your situation, and you continue to bitch and complain. No, of course you won't get the fuck outta there you goddamn neet.

>I never got along with my mom but I'm willing to give it another try if I can save money for a few years
so, does Mom get to have an opinion on the subject, or, are you too much of a self-centered cunt to have even considered that ?

meh i had some fun doing this in my late teens and early twenties but i moved back in with my folks recently in my mid 20s. i miss bong hits on the couch and getting degenerate with thots a bit but share housing is mainly shit desu. these days i'm stacking cash to the ceiling, the next time i move out it will be into a place which i own.

She's offered before

anecdotally being homeless is not that bad. i got laid more living in my car than with the rents.

Invest in udoo user, you can move out within 6 months in a huge penth house

My friend used his fucked up living situation as a pick up line. He basically would just walk up to a girl at the bar and tell her he had nowhere to crash and it actually worked a few times

dilate

buy house

kek definitely man. when you've just got a car or tent to go back to approaching hunnies at the bar becomes a lot less intimidating. i mean it's a pretty shitty situation to be in but it is a pretty liberating experience. these days i'm gainfully employed but it's fun to fantasize about saying fuck it and riding out on a rail to wherever

not buying your bags boomer

live in a car zoomer, idgaf
MY mortgage is paid

yeah whatever, the toll already was paid by your time after all those years, congrats lol