Does this have a future?

does this have a future?

Attached: F4028A75-A85E-4FD0-A609-68AF204F7F74.png (960x565, 93K)

My name is Francesco Firano I am the founder of Bitgrail and I currently hold a lot of Nano that I am unable to sell because of the low prices.
Would be nice if you guys can push pump the price up.

No

I thought hes in jail and they took the remaining nano he had.

Sirs, did we suffered a stolen ?

No. Worst bagholding on this coin. It can never recover and you know how it was initially distributed? Giveth away for free for solving captchas. No proof of work - no value.

Yes and it doesn't need biz.

You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about.

i swear, Jow Forums is becoming everyday dumber... you're fucking retarded

All currencies not pegged to stable price will fail. Only some PoW coins like Bitcoin will survive to scam traders

It was fucking Giveth away for free for solving captchas hes right looks like you are cluless one....

I knew 15 yo kid who made 1.5 mil on that fucking captchas sadly i think he never sold prob still can buy used small car with nano stack kek

do you just cherrypick some phrase or did you read everything and are as retarded as him?

-97.30 %
At some point you have to admit your bet was wrong and capitulate. That point was way before it hit literal rock bottom. Only the most delusional bagholders on reddit are holding this.

Reddit coins will never succeed.

Pure currency coins are destined to fail. Only a store of value will be of any use, which will probably be bitcoin.
When the blockchain network of choice emerges out of all the competitors over the next 10 years most transactions will just be performed through that without any need for a trust backed, third party currency coin. Ignore this warning at your peril.

Attached: 1561169639160.jpg (750x747, 67K)

>buttcoin
>goes 50% down in a month
>store of value

1 BTC == 1 BTC, about as stable as needs be.

Monero is the future, only p2p matter

not true

Bitcoin works like a retirement fund or long term investment. Poorfags never will understand it and will lose their money in shitcoins

Hi nano bagholders

Bitcoin is young, i'm not saying it's a guarentee but it will stabilise over the mext 50 years.
Will always give Monero credit , but i would never invest in something that would be the first to be banned. Doesn't mean i wouldn't use it if i wanted to but i would not assume it's a safe investment.

Hello there, I am the Italian trustee for websolutions, aka Bitgrail. We are going to give back the remaining assets and will thereby dump tens of millions of Nanos on the market. When is the best time to do that? It will drive the price to the ground and you will have tens of thousands of angry Nannis investors that got assraped by Bitgrail and the Nano devs, pic related. This will be GREAT!

Attached: Shapiro Bitgrail not a scam 30 Jan.png (1440x1098, 1009K)