Precious Metals General /PMG/

This will never be worth $0.00 Edition

Attached: 1908-1929-5-dollar-gold-indian-bu_222086_3.jpg (480x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/current-and-former-precious-metals-traders-charged-multi-year-market-manipulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are nice gold coins.

Just want to let you guys know, that even though I am a college student without a consistent income I went and bought 3 Oz generic coins only 95 cents above spot price. Might buy more depending on how much I earn doing yard work for neighborhood boomers.

My goal is to eventually buy the encased 1 Kilo panda round.

gold doesnt yield any income

Neither does link or bitcoin, unless you mine it in China.

It doesnt lose value overnight either.

Big bust for manipulation of PM markets. You can read the indictments at the bottom of this link:

justice.gov/opa/pr/current-and-former-precious-metals-traders-charged-multi-year-market-manipulation

Thanks

I converted all my silver to gold eagles and am happy I did.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x471, 3.71M)

why do you assume he's talking about crypto? Do you even have an argument against bonds/real estate?

neither does currency in a bank account during NIRP and ZiRP.

NIRP Bonds are a thing.
Real estate.....2008 ring a bell?

>what is a safe haven asset?

I think silver went up more by percentage than gold in previous crises

Neither does USD in any savings vehicle after accounting for inflation.

Indeed.

Attached: F4D34BD5-82C0-4CFA-AA5B-0F857DDE4C44.png (800x704, 906K)

should i stack 1/10 gold eagles or 1oz ASE first? okay i already started stacking silver but going forward

also is it okay to ignore fluctuations and dca in if i intend to hold it until a financial crisis hits?

Why not both?
I try to be more silver heavy, but I do like those 1/10 gold coins.

Attached: 1568123610371.jpg (800x800, 660K)

1/10 oz gold coins generally rape you with how much above spot price you pay. I'd personally stick to 1 oz gold coins, or 1 kilo silver bars if you just can't afford to go with gold.

It's going straight to zero once I find the philosophers stone

Attached: edward-elric-965.jpg (350x491, 34K)

literally one of the 3 rules. king bradorey is gonna have your ass

precious metals are hedge for your income generating assets

1/4 oz man
and maybe look at platinum

Attached: triple threat.jpg (1880x1708, 868K)

Bond interest rates are declining, and the fact is that eventually the US will have to pay back trillions of dollars of debt which it can't. So either I as a citizen get screwed, or I as a bond holder get screwed. That's assuming they don't just keep increasing the debt ceiling.

As far as real estate goes, there's still boomers trying to sell their homes at inflated prices pretending that the housing bubble hasn't already burst. I do however intend to buy land for non-financial reasons for my hobbies.

"Wishes and rainbows" needs to be mandatory reading. We're on the road to roota boys

It does if you use it in the manufacture of an asteroid mining probe

extremely bullish

Who could possibly collect on the debt? Their vassal states?

debt is the plan. we have to destroy this system to move forward with sound money

1 oz gold all the way. Smallest buy sell spread of almost anything yet small to carry, store. Easiest thing to liquidate. A bit of 1/10 ounce just to get small money in the future. But your big holdings should be 100% in 1 oz. Your future self will be happy.

Are bigger sizes unfeasible with government branding?

I know for silver 100oz is the max with government branding without shit like people drilling your bars, and 10oz for generics. Does gold work the same by a magnitude less?

My 2020 1 oz gold rat is arriving this week. Pretty excited.

Does anyone here collect coins from older civilizations?

for the national debt
maybe some reparations are owed

Attached: whites make nonwhites take.jpg (1022x768, 152K)