Where did all the shills go...

Where did all the shills go? I put so much of my money into this in the last 12 months every penny I earned in mcdonalds went into holo. youre going to flipping hell mate. You fucked other peoples lifes to pieces.

Attached: images-1.jpg (289x174, 7K)

Shitcoin graveyard

Used to be a big fucking shill since IDEX. shit went to 40 sats and I sold at 28. I can't believe those boomers who would write articles on how to make a ethical ICO ended up scamming many Jow Forums neets.

The only people shilling this now are desperate bagholders that know it’s going to zero

i posted this pic in every holo thread and pointed out how incredibly low the chances for that project to succeed were, probably like 0.01% chance. how are you surprised? did you think it was likely for it to every find any adoption, even after missing every deadline?
first time i posted this pic was a year ago

Attached: holoconeee.png (385x832, 64K)

REQt

It will rise from the ashes like Hitler’s spirit. I don’t shill it because this board is contaminated with chainneets. It will prove itself when the time comes. I’m going back to Jow Forums now.

>It will rise from the ashes like Hitler’s spirit.
So like the MIGA fags?

Get the fuck out. Sell your HOT. Get a refund on a holoport if you bought one. They will never deliver on their promises. How many red flags do you fags need?

Nobody cares if a shitcoin says completely ridiculous shit like "mutual credit system" as long as the price is pumping. Binance listing pretty early after ICO coupled with the Mozilla rumors was all it took to moon. On to the next one.

I just wanted to stop by and brag about the handsome profits I made with HOT.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-16 175457.png (477x644, 51K)

making that little eth(crashing currency) with that little hot. Pretty sure you lost $ and sats overall. Maybe not the best thing to brag about.

Brilliant. It's hard to overstate how smug and comfy I am about the death of this garbage.
t. proud holo "fudder" since early 2018

Its not dead if its being listed on binance US and its not at 0. Its holding steady. Its also not dead because a billionaire is trying to patent troll it.

I'm still holding 2.5 million of these on my binance account. One day it will be worth $2.5 million dollars.

Nope. I made money.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-16 180847.png (480x645, 54K)

You forgot the exponent 10^-25 faggot

we're still here, check the patent troll lawsuit thread

yeah i made stupid money with the binance listing pump but everyone that held this circus afterwards deserves it

>Its not dead if its not at 0
Wrong. Shitcoins don't go to 0 dollars, they go to 0 volume. Which is coming along nicely, their "legit" volume being down to 30 BTC per day and falling.
Delicious.

Lol I think UDOO is the new HOLO, been seeing it everyday on biz, already swapped my holo for UDOO last week

hold till eoy 2020

Tell that to bitconnect

Here’s how to trigger Jow Forums. Holofuel is backed by computing power aka an asset. What is ETH, BTC, etc backed by? Speculation? Consumer confidence? Oh so its no different than fiat. The house of cards will tumble down eventually.

Attached: E22009D2-148D-4465-8AAD-8A8C7D2684BE.jpg (750x943, 484K)

THAT IS LIKE SAYING BEANIE BABIES ARE BACKED BY BEANIE BABY DEMAND, WHEN ITS ZERO IT GOES TO ZERO

Holofuel doesn't even exist conceptually

Jeez, all this fud, I hope the nubs don't believe in this, this is one of the better projects right now

still here senpai
sir buy 0xbtc

Attached: qu093jnr19x11.png (1280x720, 490K)

failed boomer science project

F

5 cents eoy still.....

>THAT IS LIKE SAYING BEANIE BABIES ARE BACKED BY BEANIE BABY DEMAND, WHEN ITS ZERO IT GOES TO ZERO
The absolute state of idiots on this board lol

cant wait for holo to pass $1.00 mark as then i sell millions

Attached: 1561933393134.png (320x316, 208K)

>Wrong. Shitcoins don't go to 0 dollars, they go to 0 volume.

explain to a newbyy please. Why is it the volume and the legit volume so important for a coin? What does this mean? Why you should look ati it to ''recognize'' a scam? Aren't in any coin bots manipulating the price and doin' washtrading?

you cant seriously expect this to have a 177 billion dollar mc i hope

you dont understand HoloFuel compared to hot. once hot is exchanged to HFthe supply is dropped until ) is reached so there is now market cap anymore in a traditional sense.

As a mutual credit currency, the net supply of the currency is always fixed at zero —

see price posted on phone app

Attached: 55.png (1298x840, 1.87M)

Attached: price.png (1558x1706, 311K)

yes guys buy holochain, its future

I don't understand it no matter how many times people explain it. Seems like a ponzi to be honest.

so what will the price be? zero?

Depending on your IQ, you should have had your answer by now, but I doubt it, especially if you unironically work at McDonalds. Here, I'll spoonfeed you.
>Where did all the shills go?
There is a core of people that bought Holo early (ICO, IDEX, etc.) and have been accumulating ever since.These were the people that did research and spoonfed you about this project in the early days, disproved FUD on a daily basis and generally BTFO shit talkers.
At some point there was that pump to 40 sats. Suddenly more than half of this board seemed to be in Holo (unlikely). Those were paid shills by the whales to pump the price and get dumb money to buy (you) and provide liquidity. Once the pump stopped, suddenly Holo was a shitcoin and everyone was against it (convenient). These were also those same shills, now turned FUDers, trying to convince you to sell and make it dump as low as possible. This is where people like me realized what was going on, knew that we coudn't do jack shit and we had to let it unfold. If we could also buy a cheap bag, why not. I even bought more at 12 sats.
Now going back to your questions, the shills you are talking about were paid shills or even day traders trying to increase the hype for the pump and dump. The OG shills like me stopped shilling for 2 reasons: you can't stop a pump and dump when 80% of the posts are paid FUD, since the people that bought during the pump are the same idiots that will sell during the dump. Even if they don't sell, the whales will. That's how the cycle works. Also after a certain marketcap it's also pointless since you can barely move the price by yourself. We'd rather stay on the sidelines and accumulate if the price is good.

Now that you know the truth, you can fuck off. This project can't moon unless every McD wagie gets shaken out first. It's the way of life. I took pity on you and answered you, but it won't happen again. Everyone here is in for himself.

ok but just tell me if it will recover back to 15-20 sat +,and what its potential is long term. you know so much you can tell me what will happen next

Yeah, let me bring my future predicting magic ball. Listen, fuckface. NOBODY knows what will happen in the future. We are all betting here. Holo is a special bet because it's so advanced compared to anything else that exists in crypto, that if they pull it off, the upside will be amazing. Even a cunt like you could probably make a fuckton of money just by being early. That's the whole point.
Now Holochain works. You can even build stuff on it right now. This in itself is bullish as fuck because Holochain is the hard part of this project. What we're betting on here is that Holo (built on Holochain) will work too. We're assuming it will, hence we're taking a large bet on it. If it does, we're set for life. If it doesn't, we lost some money. That's how asymmetrical opportunities work. Right now Holo is the best asymmetrical opportunity in crypto and it will be for a long time due to the way that it is built.

Attached: Hologuide v2.png (1200x4362, 1.11M)

Same. Feels good to finally get riid of this shitcoin.

It will never recover, if the day comes when they finally move onto open beta it will be a disgrace and drop price even further after a short pump.

my thinking is this will pull a ripple and go to 25-50 cents in the next bullrun, due to the 'decentralized internet' meme and the dumb money throwing all their cash at the high supply.

It means that holo fuels price is not influenced by market cap but based on real asset computing power that it offers how this is valued is up to people using the network. Hot token is offered as a one to one placeholder for holofuel when it comes out. Hot is used as a funding source to build the project and people that invest will be rewarded.

if you're such a faggot you respond to someone giving you actual good advice on Jow Forums (which is unbelievably rare) by throwing out random number price predictions, then you're literally never going to make it no matter what you buy and how long you hold it.

your remark was extremely bullish, in crypto speculative value becomes actual value. your mistake is thinking it needs to deliver, while I think they just need to keep the illusion going for 2 more yrs and all those memes will be enough

>Wrong. Shitcoins don't go to 0 dollars, they go to 0 volume.
explain to a newbyy please. Why is it the volume and the legit volume so important for a coin? What does this mean? Why you should look ati it to ''recognize'' a scam? Aren't in any coin bots manipulating the price and doin' washtrading?

But why do paid fudders need to shill here on biz? There is not enough traffic or visitors to biz to have people buying or selling

The jews are suing Holo. That's all you need to know in order to understand the potential of this project.

lurk for 4 years

Jow Forums is more loaded than you think. It might not seem so due to all the NEET posting and shit, but Jow Forums combined has a decent purchasing power. Also 90% of the people who visit this site don't post and are lurkers, so it makes it look like the board is dead. Most of the OGs have also stopped posting and are mostly lurking, hence a lack of quality threads. People will get animated when there's significant price movement and there's an influx of newfags that you need to prep so they can provide liquidity.
As long as there are people with money on Jow Forums there will be shilling and FUDing. Obviously after a certain marketcap you get huge diminishing returns and it doesn't make sense. I don't know where the cut-off is for this, but I'd imagine it's somewhere between 100MM and 500MM depending on how many newfags are here and where we are in the cycle. Remember, that $1 in crypto pushes the market cap approximately $25 so even a few millions can generate significant price movements on low marketcap coin.

Attached: 1556047715460.png (1538x312, 720K)