$1500

EOY

Attached: i9HXa20.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

hope so fren, i'm fucking broke right now

what is purpose of Litecoin?

it is just copy of Bitcoin, no smartcontract platform, dapps, etc.

Purpose is a meme, those are financial assets at the moment, and if it's "just a copy" of bitcoin, well, it's the only perfect bitcoin copy, and one of the most old coins, that matters too.

No reason for it to flip bitcoin then, but no reason to be forgot or exit scammed like the others.

Digibyte is also one of the moes old coins, so that is no argument

also Bitcoin Cash doing exact same thing like Litecoin

one of the few PoW coins, no russian scammers behind it because its not a shitty "research project" token like LINK

Digibyte was unlucky
Dogecoin will last forever, for example
BCH, ok.
I'm not telling that one will kill the others

The best copy there is. The fact that people keep bringing Bitcoin up in Litecoin threads and discussions only further helps Litecoin.

This works until it doesn't. But you're literally playing the ponzi game and hope you won't be the last one holding the bag, with limited upside.

If you're going to invest in top coins, invest in BTC, ETH, BNB, or XMR.

If you're looking for greater risk/greater reward, buy promising projects that actually have a chance of getting adopted or making an impact, that currently seem undervalued (eg: CHZ or ALGO).

you know, it says a lot about this crypto space that there are zero coins that are even worth a tenth of bitcoin.

even more telling is that Ethereum has a greater supply currently, and has an infinite supply in total, and is worth more than LTC.

Litecoin has been a top coin for so long. The big 3 blue chips is literally btc, ltc, eth. Last 2 coins you shilled are also absolute dogshit, nice trying stealth shilling.

Litecoin is trash and you will not make it just on account of the fact that it is old.

Guess what? Normies know and hold btc, eth, and LTC. Ltc is more used and widely known than most of the top coins AND your dogshit coins that you shilled that nobody knows. You should be fired for being a terrible shill. You salty you didn't buy at the price Charlie Lee told everyone to buy at kek?

"Promising projects" and icos are a meme from 2018.
LTC is recognized by normies, this is a value you can't deny, even if you're right telling it's just a btc copy.
You want to know the real indicator for crypto health? Dogecoin.

It’s not trash though. It’s proven uptime is something people can actually get peace of mind from. Sure it’s not the sexiest project but it’s going to be around for a long time

There is no reason for LTC now that SENT is faster cheap coin to fix BTC. I damp all my BTC and LTC and ETH for SENT!

Shitcoins are only a tiny portion of my portfolio I go in and out of in order to increase my BTC stack.

You unironically hold LTC because you're retarded, and one day when you're the last retard holding the bag, I'll be laughing at you.

Attached: 43567457646.jpg (222x227, 8K)

I know ETH is out pacing LITE right now but LITE has historically shown a much stronger ability to make gains than ETH, especially on the Bitcoin compariative

pic related

sure it's not the new fangled ETH but who the fuck cares, nobody buys this shit because of technology. It's all about name brand and speculating.

If lite starts shitting then I'll switch but I think it has a much better chance of makes serious short term gains on bitcoin

my plan is to ride those gains, convert to bitcoin, ride the bitcoin wave then hope for an altcoin cycle where i can pick up a free 10x

Attached: Lite vs eth.jpg (1880x570, 131K)

What’s wrong with XMR?

fuck you pabnjaby, go poo in some other river

You're seething so hard right now because you know I called you out for being a retarded shill. If you're holding 2019 coins you're going to be really disappointed.

Nothing he's just an obvious shill. Just take a look at the last two coins he shilled. Coins with billions in total supply. Literally pump and dump coins.

Oh okay, I didn’t read that part and thought you were calling XMR/BNB shit coins.

Yeah obvious pajeet.

Copium