I literally have no idea how to show a women romantic interest

I'm 19 right now.
I wasn't 5 ft tall till I was 15
I literally didn't hit puberty until I was 17.
Just got my braces off five months ago.
Just stopped having acne two months ago.

After all this, I discovered that I actually have chad facial genetics. I am unironically handsome. And because I have been coping with self improvement since 17 since I got no female attention, I have a shit ton of things that I do.
I'm fit, I read, I am academically excelling, I draw, I play the guitar, I'm 20k in the green with crypto.
I'M SORRY IF IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M JACKING MYSELF OFF, BUT I'M GENUINELY FRUSTRATED. IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS I HAVE HAD SIX GIRLS DEFINITELY SHOW ROMANTIC INTEREST IN ME, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN SEXUALLY.
I am such a fucking SPERG.
and the one I was into the most lost interest because I didn't make a move, but I literally dont know how.
fuckkkkk

Attached: 1560557780390s.jpg (250x184, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tS4LRDm7Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=B6wz2gkHE4Q
youtu.be/cJrfsjT35UE
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNXWGCeNGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1551106948041.webm (720x1336, 1.01M)

>biz
try realizing you're going to die at some point, potentially sooner than you think. That usually helps me do crazy shit, like join the USMC. COuld help somebody trying to get laid idk

If you're that attractive you really don't have to have much game man. Get a couple drinks up in you and you'll find it comes easier, but really just be around women and they will do the rest if you're really accurately describing yourself.
If you mean you're a 7-8 then yeah you'll have to actually approach women, but it's still really easy and mostly a numbers game so just get your reps in bro.

Forgot to add an opening line that's never failed me:
"How has your life changed since Chuck Person released Eccojams Vol. 1 on August 8th 2010?"

you're a beta male and don't deserve women. if you want to get laid, go out and approach thousands of women. that will teach you how not to be a sperg. Don't want to do that? die a virgin beta male.

JUST GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY!

Attached: trump.jpg (640x473, 98K)

Channel your autism. Everything you say or do around a woman is meant to attract her, even if you aren't overtly doing or saying it.

You can recognize when someone is attracted to you. They will talk to you in a different tone, use any excuse to make contact with you physically and they will be looking at you intently if you're in a group.

TL;DR: If someone is attracted to you, you can say pretty much whatever you like just as long as it is socially acceptable.

Bitches love doing shit, go do shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY

You need to be 25 to post here.

You're 90% of the way there. Just look them in the eyes and talk to them about whatever the fuck while thinking 'I'm gonna fuck this chick and she's gonna like it.' When there seems to be a lull, invite her over to your place or wherever you want to fuck and lead the way. When they're throwing themselves at you, ball's in your court to tell them what happens next while shooting down their fake resistance. Just commit to the uncertainty bro.

Make it a goal to fuck a girl. Say by 2nd date you wanna bang her. So just do whatever it takes without looking desperate, and in turn exuberating confidence. You need to put the work in, not the girl. It's like finding a job. You have to go through all the steps in order to land an interview right? Same with sex. Don't give up on a girl til you get what you want. If not then move on to the next. Don't fear rejection. If you get rejected don't feel down as many girls like to play games. Show interest without being too needy. But you need to manhandle the situation or the situation will run away from you. You're in control my dude.

>posting all this on Jow Forums
Make money, it's a replacement for having a personality and women will flock to you.

Now for the actual answer: don't put women on a pedestal.
You might be tempted to believe that the next sentence is "treat them as equals, just as you would a man," but that's wrong. Women are fucking retarded and you need to treat them as such. Realize that the majority of them are shallow and vapid, and need to be handheld through conversations more complex than a recap of last night's episode of Orange is the New Black or whatever. Talk to women while believing them to be absolute fucking morons, but don't show it -- your inner thoughts will subtly color the way you talk to them, and women prefer men who don't idolize them just for having a wet hole. Don't call them bitches and whores, but understand that that's what they are.
Do all of that without consciously thinking about it, every second of every day. All of this should be second nature for any normal man.

So you dating nine year olds?

>falling for the vaginal jew
Never gonna make it

Attached: IMG_3173.png (149x149, 10K)

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl

liquid courage is your friend.

OP I'm exactly like you, never flirted with a girl in my life because I'd feel as if I'm being extremely rude to her.

I think it's because of how my mum raised me, I was always the "very polite kid" in any social group ever growing up.

It's hard to convey this but just act like they're objects or like pets. It doesn't mean that you can't like her, you just like her like you like your dog or your Chevy 67. First you have to understand how a woman is in her nature. Women do not respond to logic but to emotion. They want a laid back badass type of guy and getting railed by one is the best thing that could happen to them. You should listen to some Alan Watts. It helps. You shouldn't take everything he says at face value but it's a good place to start.
youtube.com/watch?v=8tS4LRDm7Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=B6wz2gkHE4Q
Life is just like a lucid dream, just a little but more stable and more consistent.

>Life is just like a lucid dream, just a little but more stable and more consistent.
whoa

Attached: 1568175753792.png (657x527, 30K)

Explain the difference if there is one.
This is a typical delusional thought fag reply who forgot that the dream is a dream

you need to have sex to post here.
jk get on some online dating thing, perhaps even tinder (buy gold change location) try to get a female pen pal from 5000 miles away and just tell her how socially inept you are and ask for help.
Some will be bored out of their mind and offer to help.

Is the difference that the real world has consequences which are permanent, even if its just relatively so?
In a dream, whatever actions I take will be irrelevant after I wake up, but in the real world, everything I do ultimately leads to a certain future, which actually makes each minute of wakefulness all the more important

best tip is this: LET HER KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HER. She will do the rest.

you know all this doesnt matter as long as you are rich?
So start buying UOS and get stupid rich user

SAGE SAGE SAGE fuck this board is ruined

>permanent
Very much not so. Practically, many thing are forgotten much faster than you expect them to. Theoretically, they only last until your physical death. I see it like this. Before I was born there was nothingness and after my death there will be nothingness. Since I can't be aware or nothingness and my awareness is evidently born from nothingness I don't see a reason why my awareness can't emerge again from nothingness and since I can't be aware of nothingness there is only my eternal awareness. The difference of life and dream is only in the set of axioms of that reality. Just because dreams !seem! randomly an d inconsistent doesn't mean that I can't define a set of axioms over them. There is no hint that life is supposed to be taken seriously.

I thought you were gonna go on some atheist tirade but I liked your post user thanks for sharing

red id... shieeeeeeeeee

Very helpful advice. I had a couple of internet only female friends who helped me curb my autism around women. Now dating a QT3.14

if you have authentic chad genetics you'll just naturally know what to do and say. this shit isn't something you can learn. you either got it or you don't.

dude. similar situation. just don't talk to them while you talk to them, if you know what i mean. theyll do all the work

It's an easy case here since the atheistic approach aka "I am now and will never be again" implies that life has absolutely no value, neither practically nor inherently and therefore I ignore it. If the atheists are right and I fuck my life up by making false assumptions about the afterlife it doens't matter since the atheists are right and it doesn't matter. I just don't think that the atheists are right because of the reasoning I explained in the post before and some of Chalmer's arguments. What I'm not sure about is the composition of "me". I obviously have evolutionary instincts which influence my actions but also more pure elements which can maybe assigned to something more transcedental. Don't ever listen to "scientists" about this kind of stuff since they always assume that the current realiity is base reality and then they argue that life after death can't exist because there is no way to support it with the current know natural laws. Who is this Harvard physicist who is always on Joe Rogan?(Cox or smth?). He is one the those guys. In my opinon if you are conscious now you will be conscious after death.
Sorry for typos I'm drunk.

Similarly autistic handsome guy here. Suddenly got Chaddish around age 17. Here's what I've figured out from trial and error and used to bang roughly 50-75 chicks.

>talk to them normally, try and be funny if you can but your real job is to prove you're not a sperg
>smile smugly once you're interested at them and somewhat obviously glance at their body
>touch their arm once you think they're interested in you, preferably while telling a joke and laughing
>when you want to go in for the kiss look down at her lips then back at her eyes, if she looks down at your lips she wants you to kiss her
>never directly say "lets go to my room to fuck" even if its something incredibly dumb just say "you know i've got this really cool [thing] in my room want to come check it out"

Congratulations you now know how to hit on women as a handsome guy. I once ran through this entire routine with a girl at a party in 5 minutes.

>Channel your autism

aka just bee urself

;)

Attached: 1549829871665.gif (914x1091, 30K)

OP listen to me

Talk about her butthole

Girls like talking about their buttholes

you got plenty of time youngn

>you know i've got this really cool thing in my room want to come check it out

yeah op try this its idiot proof

read how to be a 3% man and watch his videos, he will answer all your questions

Do you seriously not know what Redpill and PUA is yet? Go read your Rollo and Return of Kings and then come back. Also check out Elliot Hulse.

Attached: 1567860037476.gif (800x600, 144K)

shit is lagunitas a soimen beer?

The tasting room in Azusa was full of them.

I'm dating your mom

>the one I was into the most lost interest because I didn't make a move, but I literally don't know how.

I had this exact problem.
It's not you... it's your nervous system.
you can't think your way out of the problem because your prefrontal cortex is less powerful than your nervous system.

The only solution is to use neuroplasticity to heal yourself.

Memory Reconsolidation in a Nutshell
youtu.be/cJrfsjT35UE

Attached: 1566391625827.png (680x638, 250K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wfNXWGCeNGI

watch rsdnation and do what these guys do

basically you have to learn how to be social

if you focus hard on this and IMPLEMENT WHAT YOU LEARN you will easily get laid

Become a volkische chad. There are greater things then slaying thot pussy. Lock down the best girl you can find.

Attached: 1546245882011.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

>business & finance

From my experience most girls just want someone to text 24/7 and it's fucking exhausting. God forbid you get absorbed in a project for a couple of hours and forget to text them, they're not worried because they have other guys to text who don't do anything else.

I'm starting to think that sex bots and/or prostitution are the only viable sexual options for certain men in the near future. I'm really hoping that sex robots become easily available because attractive prostitutes are very hard to come by in most moderately to low populated areas.