This is barely the first inning of crypto. Crypto will give us the freedom to do whatever we want

This is barely the first inning of crypto. Crypto will give us the freedom to do whatever we want.

We'll all make it and have 10/10 GF

Attached: 64815125_123219502239775_6691071823464096382_n.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TPKVeE5W5z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True. I'm going to play WoW forever while getting Jow Forums and then get a sexy af gf that also enjoys the same

yeah ok

>hundreds of niggers on twitter talking about crypto
>"w-we are n-not the greater f-fool guys! i s-swear!"
cope harder

Most of these niggers have no crypto or insignificant portfolios, like $100. They're in it for a few months of rent money.

We're gonna make it.

Were gonna make it brahs

Not you though youre a sad cunt

Attached: 1522426658054.gif (240x320, 2.73M)

The best argument against crypto, hands down.

Alternatively, ask 95% of people, and even 70% of people in finance, and they can't explain to you what bitcoin is or how it might be valuable. So weigh that against what user posted above, and I'm lead to conclude that we still have mega gains waiting for us.

Face it, crypto has reached saturation already. The stock market has existed for how long now? Despite the stock markets basically running economies and being legitimate investments that have been around for like 100 years now, how many people do you know that have ever boutht a stock? How much of the general public know anything useful about stocks let alone the amount of people who’ve actually invested?

Crypto has reached all the people it’s ever going to, right now. There are no greater fools to pass shit onto anymore.

Sauce, moar of this trap.

>This is barely the first inning of crypto.

This is the final death of shitcoins. Only Bitcoin will survive as a store of value. Crypto as a currency is a total failure with zero adoption.

Exit shitcoins, if you haven't by now.

2013 veteran here.

Attached: 1414463802254.jpg (496x515, 79K)

they're desperation will never let them accept that. in 2017 i was euphoric but at the same time in the back of my mind, every time i saw niggers or thots saying "X coin gonna go to $10000" i knew i would never go back to the comfy old days. and we never did and never will again

It hasn't started. Stocks close after 'work hours'. They're regional. They're scammed with HFT and all kinds of bullshit.

zyzz just looked like a gay model, look at his fucking legs what the fuck

FUCK legs, FUCK cardio

>first inning
>niggers rap about it
Honestly, if you’re this delusional in 2019 you won’t ever make it. Low IQ probably lower than nigs
youtu.be/TPKVeE5W5z8

"im gay"

*dies in sauna*

>the exception is the rule

Finance people lack agency outside their tiny frame, who wouldve thought

this is the last time people will pay 10k for the BTC shitcoin

>its a trap
bros am i gay?

Yes

Dont go over an 7,5/10.
trust me on that one.

why not? some of them are lonely af because every thinks they're out of league