Daily postcount for Jow Forums is now back to pre-rally levels (i.e...

Daily postcount for Jow Forums is now back to pre-rally levels (i.e., the essentially all time lows we saw in January 2019). Does this mean we've bottomed?

Attached: bizpostcount.png (1326x505, 42K)

Bullish

at the bottom there were more posts on /lgbt/ than on Jow Forums

well there are still fudders who want to crash this plan with no survivors. I believe it will go lower with their pajeet annoyance.

It means that summer is over you retarded one post faggot. Take a knife and end your life faggot

Explain summer of 2018 being flatlined then, you seething moron. This is a near copy of the crypto market cap chart, and a good reflection of market psychology in microcosm.

Sorry your bags are worthless, rage somewhere else.

Correlation doesn't mean causation pajeet

Yeah man, I was definitely making the case that Jow Forums post count of all things is a direct causal factor behind the market. It couldn't be that I was posting this merely to highlight an interesting correlation, and maybe get people thinking about how Jow Forums could be an at least somewhat useful case study if market psychology. You got me!

Christ, this place is seriously hopeless now, full of nothing but angry fucks who lost everything without even a willingness to engage in constructive discussion. Everyone's a pajeet scammer, right? Nevermind the fact I didn't even shill anything.

>Jow Forums could be an at least somewhat useful case study if market psychology
Leave and unironically jump off a bridge together with your family. Fart huffing researchers like you made this place what it is. Like every moronic libtard scientist your kind is responsible for the destruction of the phenomena they want to study.

Instead of just observing and publishing SOMEWHERE ELSE, you faggot kind is constantly flooding the board with focus group threads begging to discuss off topic xy, give there opinion on z or inform the faggot one post OP about his social status income holdings blablabla. Science needs to be purged entirely because of assholes like you and by that I mean the actors must be eradicated from the genepool. Do observational studies and stop experimenting in online communities or post your "interesting findings". You are cancer and you should be ashamed of yourself

whats all this retarded bickering about anyway?

It means that bitcoin is literally dead. There are no buyers anymore and only sellers. The collapse is imminent.

Triggered as hell

Ah, you're schizophrenic. Gotcha. Gang stalkers got you riled up?

bearish divergence between BTC price and Jow Forums posts, sell signal. asuka was wrong

Attached: 1496074134272.png (646x595, 280K)

where do you think most of this board migrates to when things are slow here? urbandictionary.com/chainlink doggy.

>Gangstalked
interesting choice of words when this phenomena hasn't been brought up in any way you dumb piece of cancer. Interesting therefor because I'm currently doing an observational study in the field, less focused on those that claim being "gangstalked" and more on those that are getting themselves entertained by consuming there content and jerking off watching mostly shizophrenics expose themselves on the internet.

But back to you little pathetic hobby researcher. Leave this place, kill yourself and maybe read a book about ethics in science, and if you ever plan on publishing, or market your results, get a layer with it, you wouldn't be the first one that would be sued for experimenting and using data by subjects without their consent

>being this assblasted
Get some help user.

>u mad lol
Pathetic faggot kys. Rather shut the fuck up if you have nothing substantial to say

Who pissed in your cereal, Joe?

i shitpost on ck, tv, and his. i know nothing about cooking i don't watch movies and i like arguing about philosophers and the romans. i don't like biz when it's slow because it makes me lose faith in my holds

You are not funny, just a sad little joke that doesn't know what to do with his time. are you by any chance a consumer of gangstalking content?

Joe, what's wrong? Why are you so angry? Let it out Joe.

Are you paid by (you) or is it the only kind of social interaction you get in your sad pathetic life? Read the thread faggot and then drink a gallon of bleach, put on an exit bag, put a noose around your neck tie it to a bridge and jump

Joe, I'm going to have to ask you to sign up for anger management classes. You are in much need of it Joe. This type of behavior is abnormal Joe, I hope you understand.

Damn nigga you just got btfo

Seething subhuman

I think he's mentally ill desu.

>u mad lol
It is astonishing how you amateurs disqualify your whole argumentation always in the same way. Libtards, the bottom of the barrel of human evolution. You haven't managed to address one point. Your existence must be very sad. One question, how often do you think about suicide

Lmao I would unironically kms if I was that retard.

Attached: 1565802895873.jpg (485x303, 30K)

Your shit about science is silly but you make good points. I try to combat those threads but there’s really nothing you can do about it. The whole internet is completely overrun by leeching marketing teams and false flagging Muslims and Jews trying to disrupt European psychology.

Lol you can’t be for real, my fucking sides. This is actual insanity right here.

Unfortunately they are not silly but a sad reality. Social scientist from anthropologists over marketing fags to economists have thrown all ethic and methodological considerations over board and see the internet and its users and communities as a free for all field experiment. The space reminds of the early 19th century field experiments on native tribes, while arrogant pricks like OP and people like him think they have the right to test bullshit hypothesises on internet communities while ultimately rendering their findings useless and destroying the phenomena they claim to observe.

Imo legislators need to step in, cut research grants for such studies and give users the possibility to sue the shit out of the researchers, marketing companies and universities who enable such behavior

Get punched, Nazi

this frog fucks

you sound like a faggot and your shit's all retarded

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

CHECKED

interesting to note that the correlation between volatility and post count is not as great as the correlation between a strong up trend and post count.

kys. Op's post at least has more substance than 70% of whats posted on this board

>itt

Attached: 1537043091903.jpg (1032x774, 165K)