What do you wish people had told you five years ago about jobs/employment?

What do you wish people had told you five years ago about jobs/employment?

Attached: 1556203348330.jpg (1581x1581, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amouranth.tumblr.com/page/6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does this whore have a small waist in every picture yet has fridge body in every video?

Go to work, invest all you can into Bitcoin now, cash out at 20k

I would be debt free right now, possibly even retired

noticed how her legs is crossed?

That it's all a race against time to accumulate enough money that you can tell everyone to fuck off and die, and that everything you buy that isn't food, health, work, or win condition related is a jewish trick to keep you from making it.

How to make money by have sex with prostitute

Yeah I'm aware of that but still her waist to shoulder ratio in video clips makes her look like a man.

Put everything in ETH and BTC

It used to be...so

Photoshop

hahahaha,
don't be stupid,
don't be in college if you're not an engineer
OR know a career path to big bux w/college and don't be a fuckup... if you're a fuck up in college, just know you are either paying up front for a vacation (and if you're on chan it's likely not worth it) or you are doing the grind to get a career job. If you are following your passion and doing something academic, it's probably worthless unless you enjoy it more than sex, and can commit to first penetrating others egos before being able to relate on an academic subject.

Maybe math clicks rocked my world... but my excuse was actuarial exams... and when I was failing/barely passing classes at least I was passing actuarial exams...

What I ended up doing, anyone with literally any degree could do, and I should done years earlier, but my pride kept me in place, thinking I would find a cool likeminded place that needed me to update their webpages... LOL

learn shit that is in demand... cs wise... java and etc, but desu, if you're smart and not gay enough to code shit, learn the tech at a high level and play the people game....

OHHHH SHIIITT, we only learned about the subtext people game and its effectiveness a year ago, so uhm, get good at that... really just fuck off do drugs and stupid shit until you realized the manipulative forces in your life... or maybe your siblings already tought you that idk... dr drew said it comes from trauma and/or drugs and damage...

be psychic and shit, but don't be dumb, DO not speak as much as you can help, but realize that being a mute retard might get you to enlightenment as fast as shoving firecrackers in the anus.

Don't not talk... just think twice before you do so... and understand responses, and before you read into responses too hard, don't forget to filter for the cultural status quo.

Ok, I lied.

Everything you say is sacred, so be funny or shut the fuck up.

Attached: dtm.jpg (236x280, 25K)

People then and now can’t save money anyhow

I was told years ago anyhow we won’t make it and time slows anyhow

Anyhow why you want money, your time is of value and you don’t have much of it anyhow

> her
> She
> Feminine penis
The level of cope in this thread is hilarious

Attached: 1561744383596.jpg (662x787, 103K)

Imagine the smell

damn she looks gooood

University is a scam to give teachers jobs.

i wish they told me to buy btc or just crypto in general that pumped hard i.e. chainlink pumped x20.

¿where else is she gunna tuck her monster lap hogg broseph?

she used to be a he. here's her tumblr when she was 18 years old. look at that body structure

amouranth.tumblr.com/page/6

A boy larping as a girl who larps as boy characters. I can't fucking wait for the next layer of inverted abstraction so that men act like men and women act like women again.

IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

na... no way

Attached: 60DA8228-1526-4E41-8FF7-A3C920E3AD18.jpg (455x224, 47K)

>no adams apple
she was born with a cunt and never lost it

this. adam's apple is exclusive to males. Never seen a tranny without one

I wish someone had told me to just kill myself.

>If you aren't finding a way to profit off of mass job obviation then you are fucking retarded.

user they have surgeries to remove them

Attached: 5FA36A6A-6D4F-49A4-A35F-DD8F807B3CF2.jpg (1080x1349, 174K)

You are not you're job or the money you make.

However the money you make molds the people around you.

stay for yourself, stay out of everything, do your job, only talk about sports if you have to

so many people fap this this freak and don't know it's a tranny

never heard of those.

This guy managed to get a body women would murder for.

It’s too bad he’s still going to smell and feel like a man. And that SRS is barbaric and disgusting.

It’s just a protrusion or cartilage, I see no reason why they can’t do that when they can open up his face to shave his cheekbones down.

Protrusion OF cartilage

Hey some of us aren’t very creative.

are there nudes of her/him/it?
want to see feminine benis pls

Your best bet is to join successful enterprise at the age of 18 and work your way up for the next 10 years. Watch, learn and save 10% of your income.