>>15609529

I posted this last night. Want to show you guys who didn’t see it last night
linkbrothersnco.com/
AMA about project or products

Attached: C1E1797F-E960-4328-B577-5A07989DC2A3.jpg (3264x2448, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shopcrypto.biz/
linkgear.shop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also if anyone is interested in the link coins, I have a code if you buy one you get a free glow link dice. Only for three people
FREEDICE is the code

Nice stuff op, but I lost all my money on link unironically

Another browser fingerprinting link

Don't click bros

Kek. Well all prices are in Australian dollars, so will be good value for any burgers who are interested. 2 link glow dice would be like $6.50usd or $4 usd for 1

Can we be serious just for a bit, would definitely like some feed back

Nice mate. Are you in Aus? Might be keen on some dice and a coin.

Yes I’m in Aus, if you are in Brisbane we can plan pick up if you like.

Oh nevermind it says you're in bris. Sweet. I'm on sunny coast

Also if you use this code, FREEDICE and purchase a coin, you get a glow dice for free, only for the next three people who buy a coin

Cheers

Awesome, how far on the sunny coast because I’m up that way usually once a week, so could plan a pick up if you like. But up too you fren.

If it’s a far bit pass Cabo it might be too far for me though, but delivery is only $11.30 on the store for aus deliveries

*fair

Any plans on selling regular dice?

Attached: gosner.gif (465x311, 3.63M)

It's pretty dope. It all looks real good

If you mean regular link dice (non glowing) Yes I do fren, but if you are interested in regular link dice, you will definitely like what will be added in a few days, a week at most
Thanks fren

I'll wait and see and look forward to it...

You will definitely like them, also I plan on giving away some special stuff that won’t even be added to the store because I made so few, keep an eye out for that post.
Also I want you guys to know I made this business as a partnership for us linkies. Two other linkies help me with this. My plan is to expand with more of us, crypto merchandise was just a fun way to get started and knew you guys would like it.
I really enjoyed doing this, was good not to look at charts all day. Also I registered LinkBrothers&Co. as a partnership business so I can add anyone as a partner in the future

you are going to meet up irl with a stranger from Jow Forums who knows you probably have a big crypto stack, idiot

Sometimes you have to put trust in people. Also i wouldn’t meet anyone is a dark ally user. As i said I have already done this with two other linkies

I trust my fellow linkies, have been in this with a lot of you for two years now holding.

Great stuff OP love the coins but why so much empty space on the outside ring for the Pepe design?

I was unsure what to put there fren, so left it like that.

Also thanks user, put a lot of thought into this, hopefully you guys will like the other stuff coming

Good work OP. I was gonna buy but that $20 shipping price over here to burgerland killed it for me

That price should be aud I believe, so only like $13 usd I think

Also thanks. Does the price show in usd for you burger guys or in aud. The price of the dice for example should be $5.77aud, so like $4usd

I would like to see some more details. Even just a simple repeating pattern.

Will consider it for next time user, thanks

Also could you do some meme stuff like with spelling mistakes in honour of Aldyn?

I will definitely try working on getting shipping price down, what do you think is a reasonable price you would pay for shipping? So I can get an idea on a goal to work too.

Only the true old linkies will understand the memes, but I will try user. Keep an eye out over the week to see the surprise I have for you guys

I would love some quality posters of the esoteric memes

Attached: 1548304343819.png (1387x1020, 332K)

Poster was definitely the next idea to make user, great minds think alike

>you will definitely like what will be added in a few days, a week at most
Should i wait to order?

I would be looking to add too more linkies to the partnership if possible on next step of project, if this is something you would be interested in, get in touch with me fren

Up too you user, if you like here is a code for free glow dice if you buy a coin
FREEDICE

One moment guys, I’ll make a discord channel and add those you want too see one of the surprise for next week

Legend, cheers

/KvB9BRS

Also to the user who just bought, thanks. Doing your order now fren

NICE DROPSHIPPING SCAM user

That’s ok fren

Nope, everything is from brisbane. An user just made an order. So he will prove to the rest of you it isn’t. I’m doing his order now and will send in the morning.

Also to the user you ordered, nice work because I didn’t realise I added 2 dice options to the deal. Good work bud, just changed it but you still get your two dice

I really have never done anything like this before but I'll think about it . Do you make this or just get some pajeets to do it?

*who ordered

Not a pejeet, got them made but professionally. No way I would have got a pejeet to do this and trust them. It wasn’t cheap and easy to do my fren, spent about three months hard on it

based. sounds like a lot of work. I wouldn't know much about where to start to get things made though fren... :( would love to learn

Ok I have to ask for proof of whiteness, your posts are terribly written

Kek, sorry user I’m just busy with other things as well. Also phoneposting atm unfortunately

Attached: D98AF327-688C-42A9-822D-CC64FA26BCCB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Is that enough proof

It starts with a lot of calling and emailing for quotes, probably got about 300 quotes in total, that was the hardest part I would say

Are these domestic companies or do you deal with the Chinese and pajeets?

It’s showing as AUD which I didn’t realize. I’m gonna go ahead and give it a shot. Happy to help support a fellow user

Domestic when I can, packing and stuff I normally get from overseas because works out cheaper. You have to weigh up shipping and import chargers. A lot of people forget about that, thinking they can get shit from China heap and shipped as cheap as possible to find they can’t get it out of the port without paying thousands in fees and taxes. If you were ordering in the tens of thousands I guess getting stuff done by the chinks would be better.

Also thanks too the user who just made an order, will get order done now so I can send in the morning for you with the other anons other

Thanks user, getting your dice ready now. Much appreciated

Also user, since your order is overseas I have to wait 24hrs before I can print shipping label, so will send out when it becomes available tomorrow.

Oh wait it’s available now, so will send first thing in the morning

I am baller cryptowear

let's collab

No doubt better to keep it away from them unless you're there to confirm. Sounds good though man I might wait and see what else you come out with.

How many other anons are doing link merch?
shopcrypto.biz/
linkgear.shop/
Are the only ones I know about

Attached: 1567570988696s.jpg (250x132, 5K)

Hey bro, this sounds like a good idea. Please get in contact with me, my email is on the site

There are a few places doing link stuff, I will branch out and do other stuff eventually that isn’t crypto merchandise. I actually have a business idea for sex toys believe it or not. They actually sell really well, so have been looking into it. If I did branch out and do other things I would name them Link to (insert name here) or whatever and turn LinkBrothers&Co from a business partnership into a full company. But getting ahead of myself there, this is just the start so small goals

Email me fren, it’s getting late here so about to head off, but I would be interested in this

you should sell fud merc about sergey sells 700k on linkies so it becomes a meme itself

Kek, maybe an idea. I like the idea that sergey is dumping to shake out the normies because he is based af

Also I would like to know thoughts on maybe showing prices in usd? Is having it as aud confusing?. Also would look cheaper too the eye. I was hoping it would automatically convert prices when viewing.

Where can i find out your shipping Q&A? For example, some countries you can / cannot ship to

i am waiting for my free cube since i was the only one posting in a logo competition

Attached: 1568634297708.jpg (1598x546, 141K)

Kind of still working on that, but I can ship to anywhere, unless it’s like North Korea or something of that nature.

I did state if I used the logo, I do like them but not what I’m looking for. Are you based in Australia by any chance?

If you are based in Australia I’ll send because I’m really nice. Just email me with a screenshot of the (you) to this reply.

Use the email on the site fren

same here

I'm sorry, but those glowing cubes are tacky af.

And the cheep cryptosteel is just lame.

Should have waited for more decent merch before unveil.

First time I have passed on link user biz merch.

Attached: EC9KCNcU0AAHnra.jpg (2448x2448, 847K)

Thanks for the quick shipment. Send me an email if there’s anyway I can help out LinkBros

How difficult is it to make a chainlink PLUSHIE that I can sleep with like apu in that one meme?
We have been BEGGING for a chainlink cube plushie for TWO YEARS and have only gotten SCAMS AND LIES!

busy af these days but ill email you brah

Would buy but economy shipping is 25 AUSD and I'm gonna get shafted by the customs office.

meant to reply to op lmfao