Is anyone still trading on Idex?

Is anyone still trading on Idex?
How to spot a gem. Every day there is always a few popping. I remember the good old times with Etherdelta

Attached: 1406318348491.jpg (499x499, 63K)

I have a comfy bag of UDOO. Waiting for the anticipated announcement of today

I said it 3 days ago XCDE
Now holding Howdoo

When Howdoo x Xiaomi confirmation?

Whats this?

No announcement yet. They’re giving peepz time to accumulate kek

It's quite easy to spot future 2x-5x tokens, there are many atm..

For example let's take LION;

A) Under 1 million market cap? Yes.
B) Working product or release in next 3 months? Yes.
C) Token has use cases? Yes.
D) Down at least 80% from ICO (so it has room for growth until ICO holders dump)? Yes.
E) Has it mooned ever (No is what we want). No.
F) Is the team and/or company from regulated modern country (avoid most of the scams)? Yes.
G) Have they done marketing (No is what we want, you want to be early)? No.
H) Will marketing start in next 6 months? Yes.

Volume or amount of exchanges is irrelevant in this phase, you will want to find those that will grow fast and if volume is high, it won't happen. For exchanges, IDEX is enough when pump starts, usually other exchanges are rapidly added after that.

Of course, downside for low volume is that you need to fill your bags during a longer time, you don't want to raise the price by yourself.

Has been said alreadt but yea, Buying Udoo off Idex

had Lion for long time but i lost faith in it, i thik i holded it from ico till 1 year long. Sold it

I likw Howdoo and fxc

been seeing monarch butterflies everywhere lately

LION ans SENT have bottomed out. Basically a no brainer to buy both at these prices.

Depending on your location they're probably migrating

One and only is Howdoo

Should be this week, I expect it to be today.

I'm trading occasionally on IDEX looking for gems. There are a few that made me a fair amount like DAG and UDOO lately.

Good to see some UDOO marines being excited about the biggest announcement this board has seen in some time.

Attached: B2D83694-812D-4CC2-A74C-84B03EDAD5C4.jpg (810x800, 57K)

Alot of gems on idex, got my eyes on UDOO specific
The volume looking very nice and the project itself will be a blast

DAG did me very good
UDOO everyone saying big announcement coming, news exchanges. I bought a bag and let it ride

It's a sign of good fortune
OP blessed us
The orange Monarch is reference to Howdoo. It's already up 8% and it will leave a green dildo on the chart after they released the huge announcement

How is Howdoo in any shape or form connected to LINK?

Volume has been steadily increasing over the last couple of weeks. Price has been steadily increasing as well that shows us strength of the asset and that price is justified.

I don't want to give too much details but beyond the Chinese partnership there is more to the Howdoo project than intentionally perceived by people. You may wonder how much influence this project has over other people but I can only assure you that the next couple of weeks are going to be full of surprises for token holders.

user what is bigger than Xiaomi or Huawei? I can't think of anything that could surpass that announcement.

Howdoo is sucking off Sergey to partner with them. Screencap this, there will be a chain link partnership.

Attached: 10EB155A-4B89-4ED1-99C6-A45127681018.jpg (800x566, 57K)

Howdoo

>social media , plenty of users
>decentralized, no facebook selling data shit
>incenive w tokens
>cool team members

I used to trade kin on idex, now the only thing I look at on idex is Howdoo, recently listed and volume tripled

Udoo already went up 20X since March. It's gonna dump.

If you want gems, look into MITX on IDEX.

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (164x308, 10K)

Why buy UDOO on IDEX when 99% of the volume is at CoinTiger?

I think there will be a confirm within the next days.
Heard this week.

In my eyes UDOO will get a big pump in the next days.

Attached: 189185.jpg (5334x4306, 663K)

Some weeks ago i fucking told you to buy and it did a wopping x5 and now again i see people buying that one haha

my gems are: QNT and UDOO

UDOO LIT 1UP are the burner at the moment. Lit is on its support. Now its only way up!

Mr Martini said buy
I believe him, mid term hold