Ctrl+f chainlink

cdn.website-editor.net/828a06952daf4a6690d04ae02b48287a/files/uploaded/blockchain-turismo-ejemplos-practicos.pdf

Attached: linkhd.png (1898x2160, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.website-editor.net/4fbd9684e7cb42a48abf214c1cead9cb/files/uploaded/ChainLink%204%20User%20Manual.pdf
twitter.com/EU_Growth/status/1148499832367124481
reuters.com/article/us-islands-spain-environment-tech/sun-and-data-mallorca-upgrades-to-a-green-tech-future-idUSKBN1KG0MJ
youtu.be/MXXRHpVed3M?t=54
caib.es/govern/index.do?lang=ca
contratointeligente.org/
cdn.website-editor.net/828a06952daf4a6690d04ae02b48287a/files/uploaded/blockchain-turismo-aplicabilidad.pdf
cdn.website-editor.net/828a06952daf4a6690d04ae02b48287a/files/uploaded/blockchain-turismo-descripcion.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice ip grabber op

Attached: noingles.png (1000x967, 199K)

DELET

ruh-rooooh

What's the main document for this "Annex III"?

Anne Frank's diary.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Mein Kampf

Proof of Anne

Unironically would have prevented so much deception

BIBA ESPIÑA COÑOOOOO

Found it!

Attached: dd91098a03.jpg (508x736, 96K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP YOU'REEEE MAKINGGG MEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1538236693231.jpg (668x960, 80K)

bruh
cdn.website-editor.net/4fbd9684e7cb42a48abf214c1cead9cb/files/uploaded/ChainLink%204%20User%20Manual.pdf

PSD2. SO FUCKING BULLISH

No se porque se necesita un "contrato inteligente" por el tourismo. Es un hamburguesa de nada.

here
we
go

Attached: chainlink balearic tourism user.png (537x222, 45K)

>Es un hamburguesa de nada.
No, es un paella de todo.

no lei no estoy vendiendo

> Windows 98
Spergers confirmed working on this since childhood

Again, we return to our SmartContract platform and choose the Bitcoin ChainLink option.
x. The fundamental change we make with respect to the previous case is that the source of information that we incorporate is not our own (or the other party's), but external.
We are going to assume the following situation: a road passenger transport company hires with an tour operator an airport shuttle to certain hotels, always doing the same route. This company has an agreement with a gas station within the route to refuel and wants to incorporate the price variations automatically into the contract clause, so that it is the same that modifies / contemplates the fuel price variations.
xi. In the main source of information, instead of the information provided by one of the contracting parties, we use the corresponding external data source from the Government Open Data portal.

oye maricones, mira, el chainlink es mil dolares EOY

> Thanks Frenando

FDA, fin de año

That's one of the first Oracle startups.

>EOY
FDA

mil dolares FDA es fud

grande coom amigos... grande coom

Estas LOCO!

>fud
fúd

WTF DELET THIS

where is this from?

No, this is literally the local government of the Balearic isles (a touristic island province of Spain), department of tourism.

Imaginar os el olor

literal who

>las firmas
Docufirmar confirmado

twitter.com/EU_Growth/status/1148499832367124481

I think its real wtf

> A literal who island uses LINK
> Owner of said Island owns massive bag and needs it to pump
> Announces "partnership"

Also Friendly reminder that chainlink is a scam

>fúd
MID

ESTAS FUERA DE LIGA!

reuters.com/article/us-islands-spain-environment-tech/sun-and-data-mallorca-upgrades-to-a-green-tech-future-idUSKBN1KG0MJ
>As the Government of the Balearic Islands (GOIB) looks for economic opportunities beyond beach-based tourism, it has launched a “Sun and Data” (“Sol y Datos”) campaign.
>Under the tagline “Good news, Clouds in the Balearic Islands”, the push aims to tempt tech entrepreneurs from around the world to the island’s sunny climate, good connectivity and fiscal incentives for investment in research and innovation.

Que te parta un rayo, maricón

>the fud is now that the government of Spain sucks
If you have to fud entire countries to try to convince people I think it might be time to give up.

OP you do realize forging EU documents are illegal right?

Attached: the-superlative-laugh-or-highest-degree-of-laughter-55591984.png (500x743, 227K)

Entonces... La fiesta de yate esta en Mallorca?

The Balearic Isles are one of the main tourism spots in all of Europe, no joke.
Boomers go to Mallorca with their kids, and zoomers go to Ibiza which is one of the most prominent electronic dance hotspots in the world.

claro que si

Naturalmente, TOOT TOOT PENDEJOS

Attached: 453f01c7aa2ddb316008741781cd7a7f.jpg (1080x1278, 144K)

LINK YACHT PARTY AT IBIZA CONFIRMED????

go back to discord

Ni leí, ni vendí.

Gtfo tranny

Veni, vici, no vendí

fuck off gancor

The discord is full of wank stains, I hope it fucking goes to zero u fucks . I'm glad I sold.

Just went all in on $STINK

The absolute state of Gancor.

Attached: 1568710773046.png (785x1000, 261K)

you wouldnt say that in the discord coward yssup

Nuanced fundamentals has a nice ass

Attached: 3o1gd86e9za31.jpg (680x848, 52K)

>Using discord EVER

Dumb and a loser.

Hi do you guys know my aquintance "snake" from discord?

>spain is the 2nd largest country after france with 80mil international tourists in 2018
>balearic isles is the 2nd most visited spot in spain
we're all going to make it

Attached: 1568549824461.jpg (1379x2017, 470K)

Shhh guys did you know there is a secret chat for the "premainnet marines" I am in that Shhhh! Dont tell anyone. heheh

hello hello good sirs

Attached: 1562088305372.jpg (608x562, 81K)

allo allo

we bull boys now

Estas migas de pan están tan buenas que me 1000 al fin del año es para meterles miedo

Attached: 3C78D58A-99BC-41FD-ACD3-EB629AB7A227.jpg (400x711, 49K)

pensando irónicamente que las migas de pan son reales

what is the real site where this was from? that doc looks fake and that website isnt real

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-170630.jpg (1440x2560, 553K)

Join the discord guys! But remember, dont tell ANYONE about the TOP SECRET "premainnet marine" chat. Shhhhhhh!

I'm a prominent member of the discord and I have a small penis

justed marines hopless hopium

wtf why are there so many spanish speaking marines. I thought we were either white or pajeet wtf timeline is this?

youtu.be/MXXRHpVed3M?t=54

Why does Overton constantly scrub his messages?

We all come from discord friend in the secret chat

Gancor, Nuanced Fundamentals (Gambler), Me, LeadParachutesInc, 1000EOY, we all speak spanish!

most of the people speaking Spanish in this thread are from Spain or live around Spain and therefore know enough spanish to get around

there's a few Mexicans, sure

CaptMD is also a terrd

Attached: 1567895580393.jpg (276x182, 5K)

ooh la la !! ¡donde este je suis never fucking selling mons paella hombre!

I don’t speak fucking Mexican, someone just give us the quick rundown. I’m guessing this is literally nothing and my bags will keep getting heavier.

Yacht party will be in the Balearic isles in spain.

Esta un loco hombre amigo!

discord made a fake pdf to pump their bags

DELET

au contraire! bain marie mi hablo! ve donde es going to be riché!

Attached: manuel.jpg (252x280, 56K)

Brap I know your out there and I just want you to know you will never be a mod

where's the main document?

*you're

this op.
i cant find the source site. where did you get this from? out your ass?

caib.es/govern/index.do?lang=ca
contratointeligente.org/

olé! olé! el linko's hablar mucho money in banco end of yearo!

Attached: el matadoro.jpg (889x1200, 289K)

> this many discord fags
Truly Jow Forums is dead

jesus why doesn't Trump do something about the tranny problem???

There are two more similar docs with different contents:

cdn.website-editor.net/828a06952daf4a6690d04ae02b48287a/files/uploaded/blockchain-turismo-aplicabilidad.pdf

cdn.website-editor.net/828a06952daf4a6690d04ae02b48287a/files/uploaded/blockchain-turismo-descripcion.pdf

They all show up in my google results when entering certain keywords.
And they all have Catalan subheadings on the first page.

so... chainlink is still on?

it's all from here
contratointeligente.org/

no, aquesta merda quedarà justificada
ara es desplaça al llarg de linkmarine el matador tassa de cafè.

Attached: matador el just.jpg (889x1200, 825K)

How did you find this?

Their first and second use case usage require api's of their own, so the link of the api is the link of their website

i dont get it