Can this hit a dollar?

Can this hit a dollar?

Attached: download-1.jpg (268x188, 6K)

No

Yup, same goes for MITX and RSR. 2020 EOY gonna be huge.

>barely 5 minutes after the thread starts, Rakesh comes to shit in it

Ok then sorry, Holochain is going to 0. Better now?

Attached: 111837-full.png (187x140, 33K)

The fuel depends on the supply of computer power. If they can get enough nodes up, it'll go quite high.

when will we know? by the time holo ports ship?

no

Closed alpha testnet is doing pretty well, very big upcoming companies like the Orion exchange will run Orion Protocol on it. Some 3000 of those nodes have been sold but many more people are planning to run normal nodes. If they pull it all off, stuff like Orion's token are going to go skyward. 1000x easily, bigger than BNB. Pretty big if though.

Yes

They sold 3000 but how many people have requested refunds on their ports?

yes, and easily - I'm thinking 10$ is a good resting spot once fuel is out and everything running. most think its not possible but it is as market cap does not come into play with HoloFuel

Attached: 55.png (1298x840, 1.87M)

ten dollar holo would be a 1.7 trillion mcap

>believing this will even reach 1 penny

I was there when people doubted ripple could even hit a cent

If only you knew how bad things really are

get with the program dude your still stuck in 2017. HoloFuel will have a supply of 0 big fat ZERO

I'd bet my life savings it won't. I'll even give you 10/1 odds.

Only an absolute brainlet would take those odds. If HOLOCHAIN does hit a dollar you would have made 1000x and you can exit at anytime before hitting a dollar...

Also if this gets added on coinbase during a mania phase of BTC/ALTS I think it easily hits $1. Reason being everyone will be on coinbase and be buying a few thousand of this crypto that costs 10 cents a coin. Also it has a vibe that makes me think it could be the "beyond meat" of the crypto world. Real product will never be worth that much but people will speculate on it a shit ton because it has hippy vibes.

The billionaire jew who runs Tao Capital wouldn’t be wasting his time patent trolling if he didn’t think it could hit $1 or more.

Checked and holowillfailpilled

lol. not only can it not hit a dollar, but in no conceivable universe or dimension can it ever even hit 10 cents

Holochain will never be $1.

Attached: 1511051916530.png (758x569, 943K)

Holofuel isn't a speculative asset. It can keep climbing in price if computational power keeps growing. C O P E. Maybe you guys should have gone to college. It would help you with critical thinking.

used to all in on HOLO but sold it all for UOS, i think this is it, this will let me make it

You simply underestimate the greed of the jew

Blah blah blah means nothing when you have such a large supply. Also keep speculating over if your little network even grows.

UDOO can not sure bout Holo

Supply will be burned mongoloid.

Greed makes them successful. That's why they are rich are you are not goy. Ports are ready.

Attached: 1568744123914.jpg (1440x2960, 1.08M)

Yeah they said that about REQ too, did you buy into the burn meme? Do you really think developers are going to burn their stake? HAHAHAHA STICK TO STOCKS MAN WHERE REGULATIONS PROTECT YOU FROM LIERS.

the supply or market cap is for hot token which has a limited life span of 6 months after HoloFuel is out.

Attached: silvercoin.png (1160x646, 706K)

Not a dollar but 5-10c target looks possible.
A lot of progress has been made behind the scenes.

This

big money see opportunity and want in.

nothing suspicious

Attached: ss+(2019-09-17+at+09.37.02).png (274x594, 38K)

Whales were waiting for US pajeets to dump before loading up

RETARD. Learn how holofuel works.

>RETARD. Learn how holofuel works.
I don't think you could even explain it. The developers certainly can't. Telegram they already announced you would need to swap your erc-20 for their token. Guess what happens to coins that swap like that? Anyone remember Tron?

It's really not that complicated.

>create a holofuel wallet
>get the holofuel address
>send your tokens to the swap, provide it with your holofuel address
>you get your tokens

This has been known from the start. I'm confused as to what you don't get about this. What do you think is going to happen?

You're decoupling a token from a much more powerful network. Have you stopped to ask why you are doing that? Such a generation 2 move really showing off that innovation when other tokens already support additional networks (see RLC). I don't know why you think this is a win.

I also don't know why you people think token burning is a positive when it'll happen so slowly that this coin is likely going to go through one or two burns before something fucks up (ie devs start to move their tokens) and the music stops.

Don't invest in generation 2 memes, especially when these people claim to be innovators.

Jew patent troll made this project worth a billion dollars

The burn/supply is part of the network. Each unit of fuel represents a fixed amount of computational power in the network. Through the use of the network, nodes are rewarded with fuel. Fuel that doesn't represent computational power because the network has shrunk, or initially it just isn't there, will be burned instead of distributed by increasing the costs of transactions until the fuel in circulation is up to par again. That's why I'm not worried about the creators, they don't really have more power than anyone else to create new tokens.

At any rate, as a speculative investment it's going to go up quite a lot in the reasonably short term. Whether they can really create a blockchain version of Git versioning remains to be seen.

Right, keep thinking that while multiple Anons have over 1m. In the ICO disc we were laughing at the fact that almost every user has over 100k and believe they got "in early" while the coin shuffles around a few sato. There's more than enough examples of coins with a bad supply and deflation mechanism (which is what you're talking about not the promised developer wallet burn)

Dream, dream on, dream on rider.

You don't even realize how confused about this project you are either. You're talking about two different tokens that they have as though they are one.

Oh well, I only bought a couple of million at 7 sats so I'm not really going to lose money on this anyway if it doesn't drastically appreciates. There's a few very large projects like Orion Protocol which will drive up demand anyway.

>he doesn’t have 100m+
Sucks to be you

Yeah, a lot of people said the very same thing about many other coins that basically went to zero and now have no volume anywhere , so they are stuck with their worthless bags for eternity

I think you'll be the one hitting yourself over not getting in on Orion but okay. I thank you for your concern and the explanation of your reasoning and I hope you find great profits somewhere else. If you have any interesting leads I'd gladly hear those.

It’s pumping like mad. We made it bois

Hell no. Those boomers cant even mail you an outdated PC.