Financial independence

Redpill me on financial independence

Attached: 1560093741970.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

how much are you willing to pay?

>thinking you can ever be free from the Jew

reply to my test

some asians save about 50% of their income, so cut out the bullshit or go to the money store

>thinking you can ever be free from the Jew
Life got you blue...it's you know who...the eternal Jew!

Attached: 1566318576446.jpg (400x400, 50K)

>Redpill me on financial independence
have you invested yet?

look it mom i posted it again!

currently in the process of becoming financially independent

my financial independence is largely based on dividend income with some based on capital gains distributions

right now I get about 12K from dividends and about 8-10K from capital gains every year. switching my focus to dividends as they're more reliable year in and year out (but usually less of a percentage). When I reach $50K per year I'll be financially independent. Currently save about half my income to invest.

I think I can do this in about 8 years give or take 2-3 years on either side given the circumstances

>Currently save about half my income to invest.
there ya go op

>I think I can do this in about 8 years give or take 2-3 years on either side given the circumstances

Attached: gatsby make it fren.jpg (612x408, 56K)

I’m not as far along as but I’m making about 6k annually cashflowing from my 1 rental and already have a second one I’m working on. For me, if I’m saving also about 50ish% on my income and look for houses that need a ton of sweat equity for me to personally work on

I’m doing all the same things fren. We will make it.

gayest basedest response

nothing changes, and you feel even more empty inside

I have about 700k at 25 yo. No inheritance, no crypto. It's very comfy. I know I don't really have to worry about money for the rest of my life (most of the things I enjoy cost very little/ no money).
Don't know what to tell you except work hard. If you decide to go to college commit 100% to it. Make sure you get good grades, good internships etc. If you don't want to go to college (which is perfectly fine) then figure out a plan on how to make it ASAP. Either leverage some you're really talented at or start a business. Time is extremely valueable so don't waste it.

>buy chainlink
>be financially independent

something you're really talented at*

Sounds good but im dumb

kek

Can someone shill me some good dividend stocks?

What did you do?

Mainly online poker. Now I'm in college and playing part time. I don't recommend trying to make it in poker nowadays. It's insanely competitive and it gets harder and harder to make good money every year.

Was phone posting before. I'm the same guy.