MITX

Imagine not buying this lowcap shit and missing a good 10x at least, just imagine what a partnership with a big four will mean. I hope you like money user, or do you want to stay a poor cuck for your entire life ?

Attached: 35f9fb7e8557b8cfcb78a8424e1a3409d13ff044_hq.jpg (720x981, 92K)

1M MITX Chad reporting in for duty

Attached: mitx_megachad.jpg (1080x1331, 237K)

Poor man's LINK, won't go anywhere sorry OP.

is this good projects?

yes is very good user, mitx best and buy now

ok thank you sir for good information i buy but where?

Fuck off to VIDT threads, Rakesh.

That is what anons used to say about QNT too, now look where that shit at. Just fyi this has better token economics than any other shit out there, don't be lazy and believe all the fud or else you'll stay poor forever.

QNT is the XRP investor's LINK, it's a scam and will fail in the long term.

By when do you expect it to pump? Why did qnt pump when it did?

You need to stop coomin pajeet, it got you blind and you start posting like shit. Go back to your rack and get treatment.

Attached: AAARRGHHH.jpg (510x510, 147K)

When the market starts to turn, the team will start launching partnerships that will get adoption and usage of the platform. Just see the GBS Iskandar partnership, this kinda stuff.

Attached: ED9fKHRX4AAJcY9.jpg (1200x675, 219K)

Pretty soon I might say, but that's based on TA only.

Attached: file.png (1874x940, 104K)

Why are you guys still shilling this scam? Lmao

LOL who the fuck buys this shit. Even RSR is better than this crap..

Both are totally different projects tackling totally different markets. How about doing some research first before starting to shit in random threads?

if u didn't know MITX is partnered with VIDT you stupid shit no wonder u are holding this scam

It's lowcap for a reason user...can't believe my Jow Forums anons are falling for this scam. FUCKING PAJEETS

>LOL
reddit normie detected, go back to your faggot platform pajeet, we are here to make money. KEK

So what if they partnered lol. VIDT is still a shitcoin.

Oh yeah, forgot you faggots over there buy the top, have fun buying my bags later you retorted one word npc.

Attached: CHUCHU.jpg (1000x1000, 396K)

How much revenue is this scam generating? 0$?

Rakesh learned to change his IP? Rakesh good!

I'm not the one holding this SCAM. Fucking pajeet nigger

$600k so far halfway this year if I recall correctly. They published a report on it for those who have time to research and read about it.

>But then again, Rakesh lazy, Rakesh no time for research, Rakesh quick 100x

Oh no, jeet started insulting. Did I hurt your ego, sir? Sorry sir I buy you toilet sir pls forgive sir.

Any proof? No?

>8 posts by this ID

kek fucking bagholder

Kek. DYOR, I'm not spoonfeeding lazy jeets.

Holy shit this sounds even more scammy now. Why did you fall for this crap? 0$ revenue lmaoooo

At least we share something with our biz bros, not start fudding like discord trannies, go in the Link threads you halfwit cuck, we are here for the next shit to make us rich.

MITX is a scam. You'll get only poorer from this pajeet scam.

I'm not even bothering anymore lol. Hope they'll see the threads when it's up another 100%, and see who'll be laughing then.

Aight I'm DONE with this shitcoin. I'm not comfy anymore. Sold it all. I didn't know that MITX is full of pajeets..

Yeah bro, keep it up lmao, that 700% is making me poor, right.

Attached: file.png (1313x657, 57K)

>sold it all
>price literally didn't move a dime
kek fuck off jeet

are you retarted? fucking pajeet nigger i sold all my MITX because it's a scam with only shitskin holders like u. post your fingers???

>Comes and fuds MITX as being a scam
>Says that he sold now because he just found out with his halfwit brain that MITX is full of pajeets
>Doesn't spend a minute to research and label the project based on a Jow Forums post

Stay poor you cuckfag, hope you kys during the next alt run when MITX will moon.

You guys are fighting way too much for someone's opinion. Time will tell who's wrong and who's right. But I don't see any reason why one would waste its time arguing on a kids biz chan. Those shitcoins are called suicide bags for a reason. It either goes big or goes bust.

>imagine not buying this weeks random shitcoin

Why is this all Jow Forums is?
Who actually reads 1 of 20 different low effort shillposts and then parts with their cash?

This thread reminds me why I don't waste my time on Jow Forums anymore. One team of pajeets shit talking around. That's literally all this channel can do all day long. Do pajeets get paid to FUD shitcoins now? And how much you guys get, 100 rupees per hour?

>Shitposts about Link all day
>Sees another post about a different project
>Starts whining that /biz is all about shilling

Forgot to lay down the carpet for ya newfag, shall I bring air freshener with wussy scent for ya too ?

Just shy of a 1M bag here, been acumulating for 3 Months now, but what do I know, I am a random bizlet or ain’t I ?

Attached: AA881CBB-E1F1-431A-B4F8-0FA349488653.jpg (600x600, 37K)