If this prophecy is fulfilled, we must pay our acknowledgement to kek's existence by purchasing this game...

If this prophecy is fulfilled, we must pay our acknowledgement to kek's existence by purchasing this game. You don't even have to own a Switch, just this game alone. Store your private key in it and frame it behind glass.

And never forget that the Prophet Zyzz (PBUH) died for our gains, whether it's financial or physical.

The Triforce does exist. Power: Jow Forums, Wisdom: Blackpill Jow Forums, Courage: Link Jow Forums

Our world is like Hyrule, and it has been overrun by (((Ganon))), which each of these powers in hand, remember, no matter what

>we're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: 01906ECCCA7A43F2BF203DAD36409C2F.jpg (750x477, 118K)

I will unironically buy that game if Link goes back up to 2.50$ screencap this.

i will buy this game if link goes to 500$ hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheeh

Bump

If LINK pumps 10% or more i will import steelbook edition from SE Asia.

Attached: images (3).jpg (218x231, 14K)

>Jow Forums=wisdom....

Yeah I’m going to have to stop you right there. Replace Jow Forums with /lit/

The triforce of gains is ALWAYS Jow Forums Jow Forums /lit/

I agree.

If we hit 1000$ the prophesy was true and I will buy both the game and the console and frame them.

>this is the power of mental illness

Just hold your LINK and dont pay attention to the price. Im waiting to buy Stegos and HODL them both.

you have to go back faggot

Be gone summer fag it’s always been Jow Forums /lit/ Jow Forums. Summers almost over and the dick in your throat is showing

The dubs don’t lie.

Attached: E9575CA6-5C66-400B-8269-7912DCDE1AD3.jpg (797x573, 237K)

>he doesn't already worship kek after les bains plane crash and ebolachan
Never gonna make it

t. faggot top of the bubble buyer greater fool that has found biz in 2018. you'll never get your money back btw

kys

My dad works for Nintendo and he said this is viral marketing. Personally, I’m all in.

/lit/ fags couldn’t be more useless

Sergey Nazarov is Shigeru Miyamoto

You ever wonder why newfags can't triforce? It all makes sense now

triforce of gains

Attached: 1523180210289.png (800x800, 41K)

Checked.
>he doesn’t strength his mind with /lit/
>he doesn’t strength his body with Jow Forums
>he doesn’t strength his wealth with Jow Forums
OP ngmi for poisoning his mind with /pol

Someone create the following meme
>smug pepe Link Jow Forums poster with triforce on hand
>seething wojak reddit onions with infinity gauntlet

have the pepe cuck the wojak with the based triforce of gains

Based

Jow Forums and /lit/ are full of effete pseuds who think that word games are a substitute for action. /diy/ wrecks those nerds.

Jow Forums is for resentful incels. people who are genuinely happy with their lives aren't filled with hatred and rage towards others lmao