Bithumb global

I’m seeing a trend with Binance becoming more and more redundant and plagued with controversies other exchanges want to take over their spot. Back in 2017 Bittrex and Poloniex where on the forefront only to be overtaken by Binance due to their fresh and new business practices. Have any of you guys started trading on different exchanges like Kucoin, OKEx, Huobi or Bithumb?

Attached: 98F14CD4-EAAB-41F0-BC3C-B1F617EDF281.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

Personally not a big fan of most exchanges due to liquidity. I mostly stick with Binance trading alts and use Coinbase to cash out.

Care to explain what Bithumb global is? How does it differ from the original Bithumb?

I'm checking multiple exchanges buying the IEO. No reason to trade alts, I have been burned multiple times?

Wow checking their website and Twitter they have been actively listing projects.

International exchange of Korean exchange Bithumb.

Bitmax had the best chance but they're fucking up listing scam ieo projects.

Kucoin & huobi just copy what binance does. Bithumb global is all wash trading afaik but haven't used it

Bithumb is a 0/10 tier exchange.

Are Koreans not controlling the market with every coin getting listed with a Korean won pair mooning.

I thought there was only ‘Bithumb’ the exchange where Koreaboos want to get listed on. Guess there is a globa variant kek.

Bithumb was very popular in korea, might use it again

They listing alot of tokens lately.

They listed COTI recently.

Attached: A1218366-4E3A-4DFE-A71E-B83AFC8C9C0D.jpg (2048x1195, 408K)

desu binance sux lately.
We need more exchanges to stop cz

OMG korea #! exchange but then for the whole world??? big moon to me

bithumb alive again?

Alive and more active than ever

They recently listed a pretty few decent tokens might use it again

Binance took over from Polo and Bittrex in late 2017 because Binance supported the Pump and Dump scam groups and allowed them to operate on their exchange.

While Bittrex, Polo, and Kucoin put active anti pnd protocol on their platforms.

Someone need to kick CZ ass

If they do IEO i might join,
and free transaction fee