FANTOM MAINNET IS DELAYED UNTIL Q3 2020 FUUUUUUUCK CHINK SCAM

FANTOM MAINNET IS DELAYED UNTIL Q3 2020 FUUUUUUUCK CHINK SCAM

Attached: 1564709759555.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Whew dodged a bullet on that one! Was going to buy some bags on Friday. Close call...

Where did you get that misinformation?

odd you forgot the link to the source of your news site

DR;NS

Andre dropped the usb with mainnet

This retard level FUD should wash out any holders with a sub 70 IQ

Attached: EEtrStWU8AED4DO.jpg (828x951, 121K)

This is the first time I'm reading about this shitcoin. Why does it need a billion mainnets per client? Is this token like a shittier version of Ark's push-deployable blockchain?

That's the FVM in 2020. Fantom is releasing multiple mainnets with EVM at first

DYOR. Each mainnet drafts it's own governance mechanism, reward structure and is build specifically for their purpose.

All of the dapp/mainnets use native FTM tokens drawn from the same supply for validators, staking and tx fees.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

LOL rip

So like a shittier version than Ark, got it

Oof Fanties when will they learn?

This thread had the highest concentration of street shitting retards I've ever seen.

>hears first time about Fantom after 6 months of non stop biz focus in it.

Kys.

Never heard about it either. Logo wasn't interesting enough to click on threads. Is this the quality of shills for "3rd generation" (lol) shitcoins?

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

This. The logo is edgy and retarded. The people on the team look like losers too. I like the peaq logo though. Much better team and idea

IM FINANCIALLY RUINED.

Didn't u kys yet?

Attached: kek.gif (305x205, 435K)

Are you schizophrenic? Must be. That explains your delusions.

meh. Just bought 100 usd worth so i dont care

they are literally bankrupt

I don't see why I would do that at the Twilight of the Idol's. Relax bro they'll probably get a new logo soon.

why are half the devs leaving?????????

andre cronje is moving to ripple

Micheal Chen quit to work on UDOO

chainlink is better

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

its unironically over

CHINKED