Crypto newfag here...

Crypto newfag here, I just bought some btc from coinbase only to find out that it won't let me send it unless I wait 16 days. FUCKING NIGGERS. What other places does Jow Forums recommend to buy btc from that's immediately available to send to another wallet?

Attached: 716acf40f2f984c032e885a3b3a0cf62.jpg (630x497, 49K)

>burger problems

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 89K)

>FUCKING NIGGERS.
>do i already fit in?

Welcome retail! You are right on schedule. You'll want to up your limits with Coinbase and KYC with exchanges such as Poloniex, Kucoin and Bittrex(you missed Binance) you're earlier than most, so come on and get settled in.

well done for buying the top
it will dump soon....

Woah kid, tone it down with the racism. This is a blue board, all are welcome here. Anons make money together regardless of how many extra chromosomes we have, or what color we are

found the niggers

Based

kek

PLease respond to this nigger i wanna buy some btc to i have some paypal bucks to spare

yeh waht hhe saed

Attached: 15646165.png (300x260, 18K)

use paxful. the only reason I'm not using it is because the pricing is outrageous.

abra is the best brd wallet is also good for burgers, ive thought about trying my debit on kucoin but never did. Coinbase sucks for the 2 week holds and high fees, Abra and BRD are much better and you custody your own BTC

You should've done a ACH transfer first, then buy BTC.

yeah but that only takes 3-10 days on coinbase

buy with a debit card instead of bank transfer and your funds are available immediately.

this. it's all about how you buy. check the wording carefully. i've fucked myself on this a few times too.

It’s because bank transfers take a week because old dinosaur boomer Jew technology. XRP solves this. Also use your debit card.
They just don’t want people to make a purchase, withdraw the BTC then the transfer doesn’t go through and they can’t get their bitcoin back

LMAO dude Bitcoin is going to be fucking worthless in 16 days, hope you didn't buy too much

we havent had threads like these since the bullrun of 17.

Fuck off nigger

god i hope so, I'll buy every one i can find just for sentimental reasons, just because it made me rich
but fees go from ACH free to 4%, even other ways are 1.5% fee. Debit cards are more than double the fees for most and some banks charge a credit card fee too.
XRP funnels money from idiots to Ripple executives, that's it. BTC may be old tech but ripple can't print more and dump BTC on the market. That's why it's price keeps going up and XRP is below 50 cents.
supply of XRP needs demand 5000 times BTC before you factor in lost coins and satoshis stash