$1.71

$1.71
>some faggots sold at $1.49

Attached: 1567659575486.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

Based and checked
Any nulinkers who held through this have earned my respect. Now let's see if you don't pussy out and (still) sell low.

Attached: FDAE974CC27748D08DD2A4783048AF1F.jpg (443x455, 48K)

>Tfw you made a bunch of threads dissing chainlink so people would sell
>Tfw you bought in at $1.51

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 11K)

Very rude. I sold at $1.48. The volume doubled in 15 minutes. I thought we were going to 30ยข

Some ninjas sold at $4 too lulz

>tfw fudded link all the way to my bids at 0.000153

>volume doubled in 15 minutes
Guess who was at the other end of it filling his bids.

Attached: 1561124070369.png (243x240, 32K)

>dissing
the absolute state of this place in 2019

Kek

>bought at $2.82
>sold at $1.54

it's all so tiresome. I'm not meant to make it

so 1.56 really was the bottom. Didnt want to risk it. Oh well. Heres hoping for 5 dollars eoy. I wont get rich since I didnt buy it at 20 cents. Oh well

If you sold you are not worth it
I HAD IRON HANDS
HAHAHAHAH! FUCK YOU!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I actually bought the exact bottom at $1,52 on 3x margin at Bitmax

when the volume increases it signals reversal you dumb retard

Buy back in or you'll regret it when LINK goes to $5

It won't.

Had only 1k before the link broke $1 and FOMOd in around $3-4. Held strong. Bought 500 more yesterday at 1.57. Ready to buy more BTC right now since BTC often dumps these days after alts surge. (Owned crypto for 3 years but it never occurred to me to look for financial advice on Jow Forums, too busy looking at old guns on/k/ to have known about this place)

FOMOd in 7 grand and saw it melt.

Hahah.. oh gosh.

Link will never be above $2.5 I'm confident in that. I don't regret selling, staying away from this scam as long as the 700k dumps continue

>as the 700k dumps continue
The 700k dumps never hurt Chainlink.

Link was rank 16 at ATH, and remained rank 17-16 for the entire duration of the 700k moves.
Link only dropped to rank 20 and below because of the September 11 Bitcoin crash.

You guys are vermin and roaches. Link is a confirmed scam. Die.

>Link is a confirmed scam
t. not Google Cloud

>30 days since last dump

Ikr, I'll never understand these clowns. Some people here are dumb enough to think bitcoin is going to be above 2,000usd someday. Absolutely insane.

enjoy being poor

I got scammed, I'm not looking to get scammed more.

I'm perfectly fine with losing now then losing more.

>because of the September 11 Bitcoin crash.
*September 6th

Same kek but we gonna make it

you really, really aren't. but, you are bang on perfect to be a poster of this board!

>bought high
>sold low immediately before the reversal
>I GOT SCAMMED guys

yes yes cryptos go up and they go down, wow. amazing.

and in 2 weeks if its at $1.20 people will be like "i cant believe people bought at $1.50 what a waste of money, they could've bought at $1.20 lol."

things tend to bounce after long dumps but the overall trend is down.

i dont think itll pump big time again without a real catalyst unless we get a long term like we did last summer through october.

>and in 2 weeks if its at $1.20 people will be like "i cant believe people bought at $1.50 what a waste of money, they could've bought at $1.20 lol."

This.