I can’t believe I bought link at $3 because of you retards. I hate biz and I hate myself

I can’t believe I bought link at $3 because of you retards. I hate biz and I hate myself

Attached: 7FD5D163-181F-4A8A-93C9-F063D664FAF1.jpg (1125x1453, 224K)

Should have D'd a bit more of YOR.

Should've sold at $4 and bought at $1.50 like i did.

lol just make sure you do a flip.

Should have bought the absolute bottom and sold the absolute top like everyone here.

How?

You had two years LOL. How many LINK threads did you see?

Buy high, sell low. Never change, Jow Forums

Attached: m03689 copy.jpg (636x426, 172K)

I’m not selling ever idc, too stubborn to ever sell at a loss. I will only sell if it reaches 100 or more

I bought at $3 and im not worried lmao. How much did you buy?

>idc
why make a thread then looser?

anyone who bought over 50 cents is a newlinker faggot, your devotion means nothing, you've heard about this coin for years, you knew exactly what it does, and the only thing that made you buy was price. And your false devotion is punished justly.

>you've heard about this coin for years, you knew exactly what it does, and the only thing that made you buy was price.
Thats where you're wrong. I didnt have 2 years like most people. I only heard about LINK during the coinbase pump and then found biz.

so you're not only a newlinker
you're also a newfag
wonderful

but keep bagholding

damn it must be hard being you, luckily link is the only shit that will last in the next 6 years

Keep being a nigger
Idc lmao ive been buying on the way down im gonna be rich

It's on its way back to $3, kid.

Cant believe he didn't sell at the top and buy at the bottom.

Attached: flabergasted.png (640x360, 310K)

Buying at $3

Attached: 1521060735297.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Good job

Attached: shitcoin_alt_white_wide.png (1024x700, 194K)

I visit biz for the keks. Not that I take any financial advice from the morons here.

Attached: tumblr_ogyup92kQJ1vl7qs8o1_1280.jpg (831x762, 113K)

LINK must die for biz to heal from the newfag invasion and can resume discovering gems.

This whole crypto pyramid scheme is in its decline dude

My dream is for LINK to die and other alts to moon, because I hate how LINKfags think LINK is the only legit project and everything else is a scam.

ok, this is good satire.

Should have bought when Jow Forums told you to buy at 0.30 kek.

I can't believe I bought link at 30 cents. I love biz

Jow Forums kikes damn you, when i was a newfag here i almost brought link because of you