Guys this event is huge!

I am here now and what they just announced was insane once you guys figure out it will be too late.

Attached: 75E36716-1AE3-4C4F-86DB-1335D8ECB549.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

Sergey is also speaking Chinese btw

Fuck you we are all in since months, you are the late one. Tell us the announcement.

lol it looks like tekken tournament

belly vs skelly

LINK still struggling to get over $2. Holy fucking kek.

Once you know you will understand why. This will rock the entire crypto space. Some Chinese people are calling their bosses presumably repeating everything Sergey is saying. I think the Chinese whales are buying guys. Strap in

REEEEEE TELL US OR FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING LARPING PoS

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE FUCKING DUMPING!!!!

it's already over, but we did get this exchange

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 1.48.04 AM.png (1960x480, 92K)

Why go to these events if you don’t get a financial edge on the markets lol? I’m not telling you, but in about 3 hours there will be mayhem and I will have made my play. Good luck user.

You do realize they did a Q and A with the audience user? Or don’t you know!

larp

Attached: Untitled.png (577x385, 331K)

this event is to hype retards
what kind of respectable event is to a closed audience only, this is almost insider trading except that they dont announce anything of value and are speculating on idiots outside thinking they are making big announcements

Attached: F61E7823-EA4C-4E07-9684-0F5538898F6E.jpg (1017x481, 63K)

>fudding the notion of closed events just to take a stab at Chainlink
k

look at this conglomerate of ass on the left
fat people shouldn't wear stripes or squares - it makes them look like a blob bending space-time.

Go to bed

Attached: Untitled.png (760x352, 83K)

LARP harder faggot

Here you go guys: it was nothing. They talked about a bunch of useless shit. Nothing price sensitive this shit is about to go sub 160 again. Prepare for impact

Nice Chinese watermark.
Sure proves you were there.

Thx4larping

>wanxiang blockchain lab
why did vitalik sell out to the chinks?

based j-kwon