September 23th

September 23th

Attached: 57C843FF-3DF6-49B6-B100-BDE2B6E1C08C.jpg (827x1166, 129K)

there is no bitcoin in sv it's all fake counterfeit cheap chink ass licking dragon knock off

>23th
What's up Ranjeesh?

my body is ready

Attached: Bulge5.png (1322x1268, 1.64M)

What about it? Craig is settling with Ira. Strange that he'd settle when he once claimed he'd win the case.

>Craig is settling with Ira.
at this point that's the smartest thing he could do, so i have my doubts. the absolute jackass never did anything smart during this case.

Is this a new thing corecucks do? Anonymous False flag datefagging, so when nothing happens they use their own fake predictions as an attack argument?

If you make date predictions, put your name to them.

? wut? he tried before and even during... what a retarded subhuman pajeet you are.

diaper wearing alcoholic - ok

hah before this ruling it was not the smartest thing to do, the smartest thing would have been claiming there are no bitcoins to talk about so he can't possibly owe nothing also none of his patents are pre-2013 so no ip falls under the partnership. but he was not smart his ego didn't let him. now he is fucked. he could still make this case go on forever by appealing it would be expensive but not as expensive as paying anything unless it's peanuts. kleiman won't accept peanuts now tho.

>? wut? he tried before and even during
No, he kept bullshitting during the depositions and that is why they threatened to hold him in contempt and the magistrate recommended a default ruling. Now that he's on the verge of owing Ira $5 billion worth of BTC, he's rethinking his shenanigans. So I guess it's you that is the pajeet, retard

before this ruling it was set in stone for several years that he would go after it. satoshi told him many times that he would profit way more setting in outside of public

i don't know what retarded bullshit you consume as news but craig fucked up this case spectacularly. he had his chance to wiggle out he fucked t up, he didn't prove shit but still got punished. this was a net loss to him despite what the pajeet shills try to insinuate. and i was fucking worried he would manage to bamboozle a bunch of clueless boomers but the judges surprised me the took none of his bullshit called him out on almost everything and fucked him right and proper.
>Now that he's on the verge of owing Ira $5 billion worth of BTC
that's actually not true unless he goes full retard. the ruling does not specify what amount he is owing him, only that it's 50% of whatever he mined. and we all know 50% of 0 is nothing. but admitting this publicly would possibly ruin him so basically he has to find a way to prolong this payment of imaginary bitcoins indefinitely.

>oh look he changes the topic because once again he is a proven liar
>oh look once again he continues to post lies

greg, why so butthurt?

what change of topic are you talking about?
aside from trying to pull the greg meme out of your ass when you get btfo? beside that...

luckily people can read and are starting to understand your strategy

1. claim some lies
2. deny facts
3. change topic
4. get new ip to post with different id

Yeah but when craig refuses to comply then goes out and does interviews where he states it's billions in BTC then the court will probably use that number he claims and what was provided by Steve Shadders. Craig is most likely begging for Ira to settle at this point.

but it was not me who changed the topic you glownigger, i was stating facts. you are changing the topic because you are losing the argument.

>not wanting to settle for several years before it
>writes about "fucked up this case spectacularly"

>clearly not changing topics.

greg, you get worse everyday

Blockstream NPC getting BTFO

yes it was all on topic about the lawsuit and the coins in the scope of the lawsuit, until the usual gregging started. sv cucks soon on suicide watch.
yup gregging is your only answer to getting btfo we get it.

there he is, 1 post ID.

Attached: 1556873109344.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Btfo on digits greg

Attached: IMG_20190714_222825.jpg (448x311, 25K)

BTCdude.com does not even mention Dr Cringe Wrong as a potential candidate for Satoshi Nakamoto position

Neither does Tone. Check mate faketoshi

Attached: 1565870107048.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Attached: 1565870529146.jpg (480x360, 64K)

sorry still got to wagecuck, but i'm QC8FPn7d

> Sorry about all the questions, but as I said this does seem to be a
> very promising and original idea, and I am looking forward to seeing
> how the concept is further developed. It would be helpful to see a more
> process oriented description of the idea, with concrete details of the
> data structures for the various objects (coins, blocks, transactions),
> the data which is included in messages, and algorithmic descriptions
> of the procedures for handling the various events which would occur in
> this system. You mentioned that you are working on an implementation,
> but I think a more formal, text description of the system would be a
> helpful next step.

I appreciate your questions. I actually did this kind of backwards. I had to
write all the code before I could convince myself that I could solve every
problem, then I wrote the paper. I think I will be able to release the code
sooner than I could write a detailed spec. You're already right about most of
your assumptions where you filled in the blanks.

> We want spenders to have certainty that their
> transaction is valid at the time it takes a spend to
> flood the network, not at the time it takes for branch
> races to be resolved.

Instantant non-repudiability is not a feature, but it's still much faster than
existing systems. Paper cheques can bounce up to a week or two later. Credit
card transactions can be contested up to 60 to 180 days later. Bitcoin
transactions can be sufficiently irreversible in an hour or two.

there is NEVER going to be any settlement worth billions in BTC.
craig and calvin both dont have that kind of money.
its literally over this time, craig will talk himself into a prison cell before its all over.
>no scammer avoids a prison cell for any real amount of time
>all scams eventually get exposed

ITS OVER
and the only faggots here saying it isnt, are pajeets craig has paid to spam Jow Forums with bsv schitzo posting

>This time he will get impeached

Attached: stopcraigwright.png (680x315, 107K)