Buy Dusk

Last warning. I just want to help out some newfags. Dusk will be the new CHX style run, except it's not shit. This should be bottom. I wouldn't even wait for clarification, as this could go parabolic any day now.

Have a sneaking suspicion Bitfinex is gonna manipulate this up to $1 in a long as well. One good piece of news and we're heading for an ATH. Fantom bridge. STO's will go through another cycle, but this one will stick, and Dusk will place itself in the top 100. Also, if their exchange + privacy features get adopted...wew, lad. Definitely an amazing speculative bet at this crab cycle.

Buy some and hold a month or two. Don't fuck up.

Attached: dusk.png (1200x675, 38K)

when announcement?

I want to believe..

I want to believe they'll be the first to get an MFT license. With Bitfinex on board, could happen.

here we go lads. break 10 cents and it's fucking astromeda time.

that didn't age well

what, a 10 sat movement? do you see these books?

back up to 936.

i'm holding unless 890 breaks. every time i take a piss we're up or down 30 sats.

It's a long term bet. They have a great combination of a profitable use case and a team that seems to know what they're doing

It's scraping the 10 cents mark. It's just a matter of time

Waiting for it to break the last high

Dusk is not so much about the short term hodl (it can be though, if you play your cards perfect maybe). But this thing will blow up massively when their platform launches. It's going to be insane with all those STO's launches

The team said there will be a multi month announcement. I'm thinking one large bank, and one massive crypto STO. I really believe this will rocket in the coming months.

That high is the resistance, we'll crack through eventually at this rate.

this.

hopefully.

speculation alone should put this back near ATH. that's when the magic happens.

how did it age now?

GO DUSK. BREAK THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

4 BTC buy order. kek. come on faggots.

HAPPENING

fomo'd in at 979. I'm going to regred this aren't I..

Attached: 1554082635191.jpg (540x427, 18K)

Nah, man. It's only 1 cent off ATL. Hold a few months. Cut your losses if we break resistance, but I really, really doubt it at this point.

This is gonna be huge. At least a REN style run before EOY.

It's already at 996 regred wat m80?

didn't crack 980's, on binance at least.

that zig-zag tho.

don't sweat small down-turns. once this moon's properly it gonna be Link style price-outs until major news. see also, july 22.

appreciate the positive vibes. Godspeed to you fren

Attached: 313-3135586_204kib-1018x763-pepe-hug-happy-pepe-hug-png.jpg (820x759, 153K)

sure thing. EVERYONE is watching this. it's got mega-moon written all over it. just a matter of time. i'm unironically (and somewhat uncomfortably) all in until this 10x's, and only selling if we break resistance HARD at bottom, and even then, i'll sleep on it.

10 cents broke, lads. someone just FOMO'd 30k.

i don't know what this is but i just bought 20k for a laugh

good work. hold to $1 in Q4.

OP knows his stuff. Dusk is the future and miles ahead of any other sto project in crypto. Big updates are in the pipeline and I would not be surprise to see dusk reach a similar market cap as rvn

to reach a similar cap as rvn is about a 15x from here btw