Why wh*te peepool smile like dis?

why wh*te peepool smile like dis?

Attached: 1560088495177.jpg (676x698, 160K)

They’re all thinking about how niggers haven’t invented the wheel yet

>wheel
Invented by blacks just like fire. Try harder supid wh*te cracka

Stealing bikes is not the same as inventing them nigger. Learn to spell.

Attached: not today ebolll.jpg (672x753, 41K)

Lol XD

Because it's the only expression they can make when dealing with you.

It's hard to keep a staight smile when your mind is subconsciously making sure your hand is close enough to reach your pistol

We are just disappointed when we see another niggernot working and just trying to hide it with a smile

because the joke wasn't funny

They don't. Its just one of the expressions you can make when your lips aren't like the sides of a rubber dinghy.

>t. jealous black user with boat lips

Idk white people invent useful and effective tools and this is one of them

Its the knowledge that the superior BLACK BULL will some day gift their women with His sacred seed. And there is naught he can do about it. And so he gives that half-smile. In some part happy that his women will experience a satisfaction that he could never give her. But also resentful at his inevitable emasculation.

Attached: IMG_4579.jpg (236x342, 14K)

It signals control to the subhuman slaves around us. Like an erect penis an uncontrolled smile with your mouth open signals submission to your beastly nature. Like a flaccid penis a closed mouth smile represents the dominance of human reason over the natural world.

Because they don't always feel like smiling, even when the occasion asks for it.

Also that last pic is a dog you low iq monkey

You know what's weird, I never see white people make this face but it looks like a face where you're hiding your disgust. For some reason only niggers are seeing it so that's weird wonder why

Is this a bot or a literal retard nigger making this thread?

I know I've seen this over my years here multiple times

A black guy did this face to me a couple days ago

Somewhat true. It's a "yup your looking at me" look, or "hey I'm on display when I don't feel like it" look, or "I'm in a position I don't really wanna be" look.

I also make that look when I working with someone and they take the lead and do something really stupid, and I'm just standing there like, on display- just standing there, watch some dude do stupid shit and create work for me while I'm not allowed to say anything about it.

I also make that face when my bank account has zero in it and rich people are looking at me.

It's a coping smile. That's what it is. Not genuine happy smile, it's coping or a compromise when social interactions demand a smile but you don't feel a genuine smile in you, and your too tired to do a shitty trying fake smile.
The coping "I'm on display" disappointed - smile.

I work for a giant company, everyone does this face.

I'm Asian and do that too but learnt it probably from the white ppl. It's like I acknowledge you but don't really want to chat with you.