I-is 1 btc enough to make it?

i-is 1 btc enough to make it?

Attached: 66818284_130918844807687_1333891167984244802_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Maybe

$100k EOY

you made it

$1M in 10 years

2 would be better. Im gonna see how margin trading works since I want to 5x my initial investment then hodl for a year basically. Dont know if youre allowed to do that with margin trading

Do you even know what margin trading is.. you seem absolutely fucking clueless and should just hold before you get wrecked

No, faggot. I haven't looked into it much. Everyone starts from scratch, retard.

It is in my third world country

Why in the fuck do you think I said "im gonna see how margin trading works"?
Why in the motherfucking hell would you say "do you even know how margin trading works" after I made that statement, dumbass? Think. I literally answered that and yet you asked anyways. Wtf is wrong with your brain?

>margin trading
You already lost your BTC before even gambling them. I'm sorry for your loss, dude.

You're not making sense

I'm sorry, fren.

Attached: 1568233871950.jpg (692x630, 79K)

Margin trading is basically borrowing money to trade and using your actual money as collateral. So you hold on to my 1k real money, I borrow 10k of your money. But if my trade loses even 10%, that means I have to return you the 9k that's left of the 10k I borrowed plus I lose the 1k collateral.

btard, just gamble the money away asap and start from a scratch
thank me laterz

nice explanation desu

Don't margin trade kid. You're gonna lose everything

Very possibly.
You might have to wait a few years though.
Source: my ass, but I believe it.

>9k that's left of the 10k I borrowed plus I lose the 1k collateral.
So from what I'm understanding, you can't lose more than what you put in, right? Also, the "10%" thing varies I assume? Is there a time limit (i.e. 3 months) or it's in the EXACT moment where the crypto drops below "10%" where you lose and give up yoir collateral plus the burrowed money?

>kid
Stop talking