I need level-headed opinion, guys. How high can BTC go in the next five years and why?

I need level-headed opinion, guys. How high can BTC go in the next five years and why?

Attached: 3auKdN6FdQE2ngPVP1MrWvtdf5MSKxC2h188qeWFJL8HZX5Zz8f79zqH3E28dC.jpg (543x680, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25
amazon.com/Bitcoin-Standard-Decentralized-Alternative-Central/dp/1119473861/
fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/fredgraph.png?g=lRSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate to be the party pooper, but you people need to climb back to reality. This is as high as it will be in the next five, probably ten years so if you're not selling right now you gonna be one sad user

climb down*

probably peak around 150k in 12-20 months due to stock to flow ratio and further developments

Attached: Untitled.png (1353x879, 249K)

$0
Because Satoshi is at war with the btc sham fork.

>doesn't know how halving works
Stay retarded and poor

OHHHHHHHHH FUCK IM GONNA COOOOOOOOMMM AHHHHH

All you have to do is compare the stock to flow ratio to the current price
sell when there's a deviation of 2.5 or more and buy when it's .5
everything in between hodl

IIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!

Attached: 1568719927032.gif (640x532, 3M)

bullshit satoshi said very clearly what he thinks about minority non-consensus forks: they shouldn't exist! btc is the only satoshi approved bitcoin.

What is stock to flow ratio

between 2022 and 2024 BTC will peak at $50k-400K based of the previous cycles highs, lows, and % up/down, and everything centered around BTC's halving cycle.
If BTC peaks at $200 k it means, it keeps cutting it's gains from the previous bull run in half. $1k- 20k, and then $20k-200k.

I know some say the gains could become easier as time goes on because the inflation rate keeps lowering. I don't know if I buy that but it's clear that BTC plays out in 4 year cycles with it's best 2 years coming around the halving

cryptocurrency is volatile as fuck. do you understand what that means? that first statement should be generally accepted by the whole board. unless you entered bitcoin at the beginning and made a shit ton of money dont buy into it. majority of crypto is spent on the black market; compare how small that is to the actual market. crypto is dependent on the u.s. dollar. you might wonder, what about investing in gold? for a paranoid fag that might make sense. there are actually some similarities with the two. imagine some retard lugging around a shit ton of gold in a catastrophe. gold will always equal gold; likewise, crypto will always equal crypto. it will be worth what people are willing to pay for it. you think people care about gold when all shit is gone to hell? no, that is why you invest in cropland and oil. cropland will continue to produce and exxon mobile will continue to make you money. this is of course while conditions are still good (before eminent domain of the land) and all hell breaks lose. in the meantime, while things are good you are actually making money which you can use to buy (stock up on) tangible items that will later become invaluable. whether or not this freak scenario happens you win. literally no one knows where crypto will go in 5 years. its all speculation.

I hate to call you out but your biases is clouding your judgement
just ask Szabo, BCH is for losers
medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

amazon.com/Bitcoin-Standard-Decentralized-Alternative-Central/dp/1119473861/

this only a matter of time for $100k

Within 5 years?

$120,000 to 250,000. Almost certain.

Attached: 1522936809513.jpg (818x1024, 115K)

it could go up or it could go down

>$200k
But that's 3,5trn marketcap. How is that possible?

fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/fredgraph.png?g=lRSs

Because central banks keep inflating currencies racing each other to negative interest rates. See that chart, see the m2 money supply double since BTC? That's amazing for assets purchased in $, because there's so much to go around.

No one knows how this will play out if the crash we all expect does come during BTC's bullrun.

>No one knows how this will play out if the stock crash we all expect does come during BTC's bullrun.

Someone on leddit posted a different model that says $100K in about seven years.

Then there's Asuka, who is looking like not a very good bet at this point. Six more weeks until the Asuka Prophecy is either proven false or pulls a rabbit out of her yoohoo.