31 CENTS

Attached: ripple.jpg (226x223, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@_Crypto_Maniac_/shane-ellis-theory-xrp-to-500-unedited-8ca691545ee0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALMOST 32 CENTS

I like that

why the fuck is this shit pumping? Weren't they just dumping billions of this shit?

> fuders don't know
ahahahahahahaahahha

Ahahahahahahah

>DE FUDDERS SIR , DO NOT LISTEN TO DE FUDDERS SIR

fucking kill yourself

SCOTTY

DOESNT

KNOW

32 cents

just look at the buy orders, banks are buying the crypto STANDARD and are going to use it

3 $ eow

> Did scotty know?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seriously, that UDOO pump tho.

I feel blessed. I bought 5k at .26 minutes before it took off. But then again I've been following the developments and knew xrp would melt faces. Enjoy the ride niggers.

33 cents

50/50 XRP/BRAP portfolio, feels good man

Attached: IMG_20190818_103407_461.jpg (1028x1280, 155K)

i actually took a printscreen of this thread,

its like those bitcointalk threads in 2010's when nobody wanted to buy 10k btc for 50$

SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW

>another episode of this shit

Attached: 1522438034451.jpg (3358x2041, 550K)

no-way men = NO BALLS men

I'M GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!

This post must be true due to the digits alone

kikecoin i dont buy it

Still 10x to ATH
Not buying
Never

Lmao! Typical biz, imagine falling for the “let’s FUD strong alts with 2014 FUD” narrative. Good job Einstein

>Weren't they just dumping billions of this shit?
The crypto market is so small that big money can move any crypto to any price they want. Ripple has been working on distancing themselves from XRP for various PR reasons. This is why it appears to have been tied to Bitcoin price movement for a while now. All of this fuss over Ripple dumping is another PR move to help bolster the image that XRP moves are random. I consider the Shane Ellis theory to be a plausible scenario when regulatory clarity hits because Ripple and their partners are going to need to skyrocket the price to make their system work.
medium.com/@_Crypto_Maniac_/shane-ellis-theory-xrp-to-500-unedited-8ca691545ee0