Personal food budget

I want to get a new car so I decided to see where I could make some cuts to save 300 a month.

So I printed out the last 6 months of my bank statement.

My income on a normal month is about 2600 dollars. My rent and bills average about 1400.

So I have 1200 a month for food, fun, shopping or saving.

What I found is I spent at the very least about 600 dollars a month on food but sometimes as much as 1100. I have been buying my lunches at the work cafeteria which adds up. And I also had a meal prep service delivered to me which I canceled last night.

I am completely retarded and don't know how to do groceries properly, how to cook in a way that makes the food last or so that I actually like it. And about 200 of that is just convenience stores.

I also realized I have no idea what a healthy breakfast is. I used to lift weights and I had to eat eggs all the time so I am sick of eggs now. But aside from that, bacon and sausage aren't good for you, bread isn't good for you, cereal isn't good for you, protein bars are literally chocolate covered candy. Fruit is mostly sugar. Wtf is a healthy breakfast? And how much money should I really be spending on my food a month?

:(thanks

Attached: 1568627613693.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
youtu.be/ZsE_myELN8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Costco. Simple as.

Don't eat breakfast.
Don't eat lunch.
Only eat Dinner

You'll get fuller faster on this IF regiment and you'll save money on food.

Buy veggies. They are cheap. Green peppers. Cabbage. Broccoli. Plum tomatoes. Inexpensive and filling.

Buy meat that is discounted and fill your freezer. Never buy full-priced meat. Soon-to-expire meat will last another 6+ months in the freezer.

If you love carbs: rice. Cheapest food of all time. However, it makes me hungry so I end eat eating a lot of it which costs more money (and I put on weight). Invest in a rice cooker. Put in rice and and random veggies and meat. Easy meals.

I can't skip breakfast. I get migraines when I skip a meal. It's the worst. I never used to eat breakfast in high school. In college I didn't even wake up until lunch and I had a few jobs where I could skip but I'm over 30 now and my body is breaking down. Its like spinning plates. Can't process alcohol anymore. Need to supplement fiber, lactose tolerance not as good as it used to be. Constantly have to chug water. Have dehydrated and gotten kidney stones a few times. It's a shit existence.

Healthy breakfast =

Complex carbs- oats or whole sugar free wheat cereal (or weetabix or post shredded wheat)

Simple carbs- a bit of fruit or local honey

Protein- whey

Fat- nut butters

Liquid binder-milk, almond milk or high protein ensure for extra vitamins

Mix components by ratio to desired macros

That breakfast sound gay as fuck
I’ll stick with 3 eggs and a glass of milk

Attached: 277A9509-5AC0-46FC-B1FF-DA46A6A1EA05.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

>I also realized I have no idea what a healthy breakfast is.

pasture raised egg whites, oatmeal, banana

Those macros are gay as fuck

based

Attached: C568F849-62AB-4D78-889F-28032A1E76AC.jpg (620x826, 48K)

>drinking milk
Go away boomer scum

You can eat like a king for 10 bucks a day if you batch cook meat and use it in multiple dinners with cheap starches and vegetables

>Lactose intolerant mutt zoomer thinks he matters

enjoy your shriveled up balls from all the coconut onions milk you are drinking

Attached: boomer_in_boots.png (612x1060, 219K)

I’m 21

Attached: 162489C9-E2D2-409F-8AED-361627473764.jpg (2393x3196, 1.54M)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
enjoy your cancer you faggot, drink coffee and water
Everyone lactose intolerant in some way you retard, humans arnt suppose to drink milk.
Even worse, how come your so stupid?

>your

keto diet bruv
youtu.be/ZsE_myELN8I

or just live on spaget

>Everyone lactose intolerant in some way you retard, humans arnt suppose to drink milk.

What do you think human mammary glands produce?

Attached: 1476212391476.png (598x369, 387K)

You can get tuna pouches for a dollar each and is way healthier than anything you get from the vending machine eat that shit with spinach for lunch and save $5 each day

Meat works well. There's a lot of fud against meat, but the haters are stupid. If you shop well you could probably get enough calories on a, granted somewhat boring meat heavy diet for under $15 per day. Don't listen to the Vegan Jew.

It costs me $40 a week or $160 a month to eat.

>cant come up with an argument so comments one spelling
yep your snot alright
>What do you think human mammary glands produce?
human milk, which humans can drink. Not cow milk, not goats milk, not horse milk.

Could you give me an idea of what you spend that on?

>I-Its not natural therefore you shouldnt do it!!
LOL retard. nice cherrypicked study btw. Milk is very healthy/nutritious, vast majority of studies show this, your one inconclusive study doesn't magically make milk a horrible food or remove all the benefits that drinking milk gives you. Stop being intellectually dishonest

>implying “how come your so stupid” is an argument
Based brainlet

>income $2600 a month
Never gonna make it. Keep that 1995 Honda Civic wagie

Attached: 30D4BD30-43A6-486E-86A6-171542B2F09A.jpg (1242x1230, 1012K)

Not once did i say anything about "natural". 65% of the world population has some sort of lactose intolerance after infancy and in most Asian countries its up to 90% of the population. How can you even argue we should be drinking it when more then half the world gets sick when they do so?
Quiet snot, men are talking

Imagine calling people snot, what a gaylord
> How can you even argue we should be drinking it when more then half the world gets sick when they do so?

Anybody can drink raw milc because it still has the lactose digesting enzymes, this is why African bushmen can drink milk. Lactose intolerance is only a problem with pasteurized milk because the digestive enzymes are destoryed

raw milk

I didn't know soimilk turned you into this... Jesus Christ...

Start meal prepping.

Buy a big bag of rice

Buy canned beans.

Learn to cook.

>Fruit is mostly sugar

Dude if you think that you should just eat bacon and eggs and exit from the gene pool early. Go Keto!

When I made a lot of money with crypto I used to spend around €2k per month on food. Funny enough I was the leanest I've ever been during that period

He literally says in the same paragraph that he doesn’t like eggs anymore and that bacon is bad for you. Is this level of reading comprehension normal for fruitcucks?

>Could you give me an idea of what you spend that on?
Breakfast for a Week:
1. Banana (Fruit)
2. Kefir (Protein)
3. Breakfast Waffle or Belvita Cookies (Carb + Fiber)

Snacks:
1. Oatmeal with Peanut Butter (Carb + Fiber + Protein)
2. Green Apple with Peanut Butter (Fruit + Protein)
3. Carrots + Salad Dressing (Vegetable)

Lunch:
1. Jasmine Rice (Carb + Fiber)
2. Canned Mixed Beans (Protein)
3. Healthy Chicken Tenders (Protein)

Dinner:
1. Whole Wheat Pasta (Carb + Fiber)
2. Tomato Sauce + Spices (Vegetables)
3. Ground Turkey (Protein)

The most expensive part here btw if the kefir, which is over a $1 per cup. Could probably eat more vegetables, but not for $30 a week AND feeling full. Rice and beans could be replaced with sweet potatoes however, would cost about the same.