Hello friens

Hello friens

Today I will explain why you are all geniuses for investing in crypto, especially Bitcoin, and why the current economy and last night's SECOND repo by the Fed proves without a shadow of a doubt the Ponzi ticking time bomb that will hyperinflate fiat.

We are currently at a point where the Fed has succumbed to Trump, planning a second rate cut inside of a month. This is in Stark contrast to the steady rate hikes that were supposed to occur 2018-2020. This is proof that despite stock prices, low unemployment, etc., the thicc economy is being held up by chicken legs

In the last two nights, the Fed essentially performed QE. Banks found themselves in a low liquidity market, hence hiking up price of borrowing. This is natural and honestly imo not a huge deal since apparently it was due to short term corporate needs for tax and whatnot.

But the Fed...the Fed is so terrified they dumped liquidity into the market to keep rates low. Two nights in a row. They are terrified that high rates = less borrowing = economic slowdown.

Rates low = cheap cash = intense borrowing = cash spent on VPs of gender equality = growing economy

Such cheap liquidity means cash is spent meaninglessly. Cash spent meaninglessly means complete destruction in the long run, when all this "investment" leads to nowhere. This started many years ago, and is only being kept alive by more borrowings, more debt. And THAT is being kept alive by low rates, which is manipulated by the Fed.

But as you should see, this all leads to zero. Can there be a miracle turnaround where all these insane investments actually produce real results?

No! And the devaluation of WeWork from 50bil to 10bil is proof that the smart money no longer feels confident in keeping the Ponzi going!

SoftBank will be a hilarious lesson in 3-4 years.

Attached: 1567263623014.jpg (759x525, 71K)

That pic can’t be real

I... I want to see his paws.

Attached: jSHD2TJ[1].png (304x288, 22K)

It is. Deal with it. Stop putting so much value in silly biological stuff.

Okay, paws...

fuck furries

Based and economic apocalypse-pilled
That's your takeaway? The furry? We are on the edge of the real flippening- USD to BTC. We are all going to make it, frens

OP made the mistake of posting an image more interesting than his content.

>Faggot McStumps is more interesting than us all making it
Ok pal

I really find it hard to tolerate how much meaninglessness there is in our economy.

You have no idea how many bullshit positions there are that make 75-100k and they contribute NOTHING MEANINGFUL.

you anons love to complain about Belle delphi or whatever, but she is Albert fucking Einstein compared to the fucking inbreds in my HR department, or the countless diversity hires that pervade all companies today

It fucking infuriates me to no end. It's all a fucking scam on top of a scam on top of a scam.

We all deserve to burn. We all deserve to fail. A downward spiral into complete meaninglessness. That is the sign of a mature market.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x191, 772K)

You newfags will get to the stage where you stop calling Bitcoin and investment

furry or not it's more about mutilation fetichism rather than being a furry

there are many cases of people mutilating themselves because they feel certain part of their bodies is not of them, some genetical brain fuckup

Its not just the USA. ECB and Chinese central bank are already 0/sub 0 interest and are doing some thicc quantitative easing.
The entire world is going to simultanously implode like the bronze age collapse.

The tiger destroyed his cage
Yes
YES
the tiger is out

Disgusting mother fucker.
Was probably a SAFEX holder

It physically can't last.
We're approaching the precipice.

Attached: furry hands.jpg (1656x1982, 675K)

>You have no idea how many bullshit positions there are that make 75-100k and they contribute NOTHING MEANINGFUL.
This
I have seen so many lazy software engineers, some places seriously do no work and just consume investor cash.

Other offices have college grads making 80+k for checking a few spreadsheets or writing a 500 word blog post in a week.
Granted they have to pay nyc and bay area living expenses, but this just shows you how inefficient silicon valley is with investor money.
Seriously, restaurant workers, teachers, and hotel staff work so much more and make so much less.
It’s all form of nepotism for college graduates. Create bs companies, make up bs positions, fill bs positions with 22 year olds and be proud of having a company with “50+ employees and growing!”
When this house of cards collapses and the 4th industrial revolution kicks off, slowly it will go the other way where it will be impressive to have as few employees as possible. “We’ve quintupled our earnings over the last three years while only making 12 new hires.”
We’ll see the gender studies and humanities majors unemployable, everyone will demand UBI, and we’ll finally have people who contribute like fire fighters, teachers, small biz owners actually bringing in more money while the lazy useless degree holders live off of UBI only. Of course, useless degrees are only useless if you studied them with the hopes of being employable (gender studies, humanities, history). Only the real scholars and bright ones will be employable.

>Rates low = cheap cash = intense borrowing = cash spent on VPs of gender equality = growing economy

Kek the worse shit is that this is true.

This is good for bitcoin

Lol no he was holding dry ice, idiot

there are no utopias, people are going to do the same shit they've always done in new ways

does he type these tweets with his nose?

>Today I will explain why you are all geniuses for investing in crypto, especially Bitcoin,
You explained no such thing. Bitcoin has exactly ZERO history of holding value through ANY sort of financial turmoil, and has onlyincreased in "value" thousands of folds ONLY during the exact conditions of malinvestment which you correctly outlined in your post.

There is no guarantee that precious metals are the genius move either, but at least they have a history of being worth SOMETHING for thousands of years. The only history of an asset like Bitcoin is found in the book "Memoirs of popular delusions and the madness of crowds"

Attached: silverchads cryptocucks.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Stop trying to give me hope for the future, I lost the ability to have that a long time ago

nvm I'm more retarded than a double amputee paw fetishist.

Still you can tell it was on purpose because of how calm he is through the whole thing. Someone who legit lost both their hands in a freak accident would be in so much shock and trauma they wouldnt have a spare thought to givr about livetweeting their situation.

You would be endorsing them.
Kill them with plasma