Its national cheeseburger day today

how are you celebrating anons?

Attached: burger.png (3200x1680, 3.14M)

Attached: big-mac-meal-1-500x366.jpg (500x366, 38K)

By eating plant based beef. Most buddhists believe that eating another sentient beings flesh is immoral, against natural order.

Attached: 530bba41eab8ea790aa95fda-750-563.jpg (750x563, 83K)

If God didn't want me to eat beef he wouldn't have invented cows.

You are a fucking fag

I can has cheezburgr,?

Sorry your local McDonald’s suck ass user

I’m eating a burrito.

>against natural order

Attached: 1562869275954.jpg (960x953, 54K)

He also invented free will, you may do as you wish. I merely answered the question as posed

It's not national cheeseburger day. That's not a real holiday and was made up by the same corporations that paid you to post this shit here. Fuck off Praneesh

But the single cow burger is a rarity. Last year, McDonald's confirmed that its beef patties can contain the meat of more than 100 different cows. But it isn't just the world's largest purveyor of hamburgers that has trouble keeping track of the animals in its meat.Aug 5, 2015

Every time you choose to eat meat, you are fulfilling the contract for the death of hundreds of sentient beings. Think of them with your next bite. I too used to consume and occasionally still do. I'm grappling with this currently, anons.

There too is the additional benefit of a healthier life by being vegetarian or similar.

plant based beef isn't beef, it's plant.

okay 'impossible' beef.. im new to this. but my intj senses are tingling that this is the correct path

Honestly they should be legally required to show the actual burger in their advertisement instead of the "ideal" one. Of course, we Americans will continue to buy and eat shitty burgers while taking it in the ass from our masters.

>Think of them with your next bite.
i always do user, i thank their spirits for their sacrifice while their juices dribble down my chin.

I will absorb their bovine souls and conquer my enemies with my newfound strength

Why dont we just eat vegans instead of meat? Two birds with one stone desu

Most Buddhists believe you should be reasonable, jack ass

Oh really? Maybe I should go to smashburger for my lunch instead and get a borger

Killing isn't inherently wrong

Hello Sergey. How's weight gaining going?

i'm having a cheeseburger picnic, fuckin decent

Idiot mongoloid. I was vegan for a while and enjoyed the feeling of moral superiority. Then I realized I'm actual an apex predator and eating meat contains all the vitamins and minerals in a form that allows my body to actually do something with it.
Veganism is actual communism. Not even a joke. Communists too think they're on the right track, when in reality, they are mongoloid retardos.
Cows are literally born to be eaten. "Muh sentient being" faggotry is just psychological projection from a poor, weak hunter.

kek, enjoy
i wish you good health
im not vegan, thinking about going lacto ovo veggy (why not keep the cows aalive for their dairy? and the chickens for their eggs?
interesting point, thanks for sharing

according to whom? consider the life of a mass produced cargill cow. surely some sort of karmic retribution befalls those who look the other way on the processing of their meats.

im not vegan, i dont feel superior for my food choices. you and me are nothing alike, i wish you well, however.

it's just about living a life of non-violence. it's not about muh morals its about having sense

>why not keep the cows alive for their milk and the chickens for their eggs
Look at how they are treated. Calves are kept away from their mothers so that the mom can produce milk and forcefully inseminated when they don't make enough. Chickens are kept in small cages to lay eggs. If you care about animals then you go vegan.

this is a great point. if it were my farm i wouldnt treat them this way. i should be cautious of what you mention.. thank you.

I had a Dave's single for breakfast.

Attached: 153234568679.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

I wasn't aware but I ordered 3 cheeseburgers an hour ago

>burger for breakfast
amerimutts everyone

take the burgerpill eurotrash

Stop destroying the planet, increasing medical costs, and contributing to the torture and death of the non-human animal holocaust.
Based you are.

If you weren't an imbecile, you wouldn't absolve responsibility and the capacity for evolved thinking with adherence to humanly interpreted god laws.

Animals don't have souls though

he fell for the (((eastern philosophy))) jew

based
you're doing important work user. everyone however is in a different stage of their journey. could you tell me a bit about your own journey with veganism?

If God didn't want me to become a pedophile he wouldn't make children so sexy

Attached: dab.jpg (474x342, 13K)

Fren, not everyone on the planet can eat fro animals that weren't mass farmed. It is mathematically impossible. There isn't enough land.

a burger a day keeps the faggots away

It's cool when Morrissey says it. Your a fag and your shits retarded.

How does it feel that I ate your god today lol

not in san fran it doesnt

yeah well san fran is a literal shithole