2017 fags, you will be okay, now is the time to take notice of alts

I have come to realise that most people on biz have only been in crypto since 2017 and have never experienced a complete crypto cycle. To all the newfags out there:

Go and read god.pdf
cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf

Know the wall street cheat sheet by heart.

You should have already been buying up alt bottoms by now.

Remember to take profit and not be a poes.

You will all make it frens.

Attached: 345dtydgd4536.png (758x631, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPCXMTnO2Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have fun gettin rekt buying alts here

2013 fag here. god.pdf is a worthwhile read

Once you've been through a full cycle you know how it works. A lot of people get BTFO their first time around.

Do what OP says - get in.

Oh im in alright

Disbelief

anymore words of wisdom? I've got around 136k link after juggling alts through 2017 - I don't really see anything appealing except to continue to hold and maybe swing around $6-7

youtube.com/watch?v=RPCXMTnO2Yw

Alt season means every shitcoin will have a chance at pumping. It does not matter what you hold. high caps wont do x100's but they will give you decent gains. Also look at the DOGE cycles. Its disturbing that no one ever mentions DOGE on biz. Its the god of all shitcoins and provides profits for shits and giggles

Biz is fucking stupid end of story. Endless mindless shit talking about cheap coins, literally repeating reddit and 20 iq tier FUD

2010fag here. I'm still very poor and I want to die.

We are all poor, we will all make it.

OP is incredibly based

So when is the peak you think? Q4 of 2021?

thanks fren

Attached: 1542858645103.png (1027x731, 28K)

Forget about peaks, set targets, stick to them, take profit and walk away. Have funds for the next bottom. There will be many altseasons before q4 2021

Chainlink already had a full market cycle within a larger macro cycle

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 19.04.31.png (569x326, 43K)

Longed the exact bottom at $1.52 with 3x leverage on Bitmax lmao

So you don't think link will pump anymore?

Altseason is not about making new highs fren, its about making money from buying the bottom. You have not sold the top and thus will not be buying the bottom. Learn and refer back to OP

Average link buyin price is 35 cents; however, I actually believe in the long term potential of the project so that is why I refused to sell at the 4.50 range, also nobody knows if link might pull an eth and keep on pumping. I refuse to swing trade.

Some coins did never recovered from the 2018 crash

Attached: images (17).jpg (750x299, 16K)

Dont get sucked into thinking one coin is your way out. Treat every coin as a shitcoin and treat them like cheap sluts. You pump them then you dump them.

A PDF alone won't save you from your emotions. Though this is reposted at a very key time. Even in a rally coins come out as scams or fail. Many traps. Bitcoin will begin to take away your momentary gains and try to keep you hooked and in. Good luck Anons. we'll be waiting for your arrival.

Also word of personal advice, high mcap coins is how you get IN with low capital, it's how I started in 08. Despite the news ICOs can completely change your life. But usually at the cost of multiple months under ICO value. ETH was a very cheap ICO and was painful the whole way up.

Godspeed user.

Attached: thefaceofyourpunishment.png (1280x755, 1.77M)

>Dont get sucked into thinking one coin is your way out. Treat every coin as a shitcoin and treat them like cheap sluts. You pump them then you dump them.

dont be a dumb fuck. i sold 5% of my stack at 2.70 and another 5% at 4.04.

i made an extra few thousand linkies buying on the way down.

the more profit i make the more careful i am, in the future i will only be playing with my profit stack , never ever selling my make it stack.

pic related, my profit stack.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 11.15.19 AM.png (259x272, 18K)

Last time alts didn't moon until BTC had already surpassed the prior ATH so I wouldn't rush to get in just yet. DOGE is the exception since it's at a low point that's been tested many times over and always subsequently pumps from here

Assuming my strategy is not to trade but to DCA and hold, would it be prudent to say that the peak will be roughly around Q4 of 2021?

lol. link is the best performing crypto in 2019, now it looks like it made higher lows next target is

It’s ok

I found out about Btc when it was 2 cents and got out when it hit $10 and nobody could tell me shit

Now I am homeless was living in a car but it got infested with bed bugs

At least I got 500 link

>2 cents and got out when it hit $10 and nobody could tell me shit
If you just held you would've been very wealthy. This is why I refuse to swing trade link...not saying link is guaranteed to pull a btc like ROI, but the long term potential is unmatched by any project in this space.

OP the god.pdf was brainlet tier information. maybe good for newfags to reflect upon but nothing that is a revelation to anybody who has been involved for more than a few months. why is it titled "god"? why did I actually think something important was going to be posted? what is the point of this fucking thread? is anybody out there real? hellooooo?

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 8K)

You make me feel better about myself user. Thanks for that.