"Buy when there's blood in the streets"

Just went balls deep in Altria. Am I retarded?

Attached: jewl.jpg (1000x1000, 32K)

Probably a little.

just a sperg

>hundreds of stocks to choose from
>buys the 1 company with almost as much headline risk as Purdue Pharma

honestly brainlet kill yourself. are you the same user who doubled down like 4 times in the /smg/?

face it, you're not smart. just put your money in software SaaS you fucking boomer jesus

Well ya know what they say

Yes. Should have waited till 30s. Chinese are stopping the sale of Juul. India just banned e-cigs. Nothing but bad news and the CEO is nowhere to be found.

Yes.

China and India just banned e-cigs, today.

Whoops. Bye, bye $$$ for u

Juul was also just threatened with subpoena. Potentially huge fines. This is going to the 30s. Maybe low 30s. Nothing on merger since this mess started.

it's hilarious that they ban e-cigs when cigarettes, which are far worse, are extremely prevalent in those countries. India and China probably make up the vast majority of cigarette sales / smokers worldwide.

juul has cucked to the federal government every step of the way to avoid an outright ban
they dump all of their profits into lobbying state governments to delay age restrictions and bans
vapes are dying out in popularity while nicotine pouches are rising and swedes won't let any domestic entry to that market
you're fucked

Yes sir, OP is toast.

Buy when there's blood in the streets for the non-accredited investor (i.e. you) means to buy the entire market (e.g. dollar cost average into an index - SPY - when serious institutional weakness occurs within a sector(s)).

bruh, that quote relates to the entire maket bleeding, not a niche within the market dying out. You got blue balled by brainlet logic.

e-cigs expanded the market of nicotine users and potential nicotine users. They particularly targeted minors who might later graduate to actual cigs.

It's not a good idea to add to an existing problem. Governments and some folks understand this.

Have you seen the mess of the industry in the US? There are vape shops everywhere because of loose regulations. Shops can mix up batches of vape juice, bottle and sell it. I have seen all kinds of crazy shit just poured into these juices. They don't care what the county of origin is for most of the shit. Just make it cheap and sell the "newest flavor". They also make crazy claims about things like vaping herbs for health benefits. In reality, they are mixed with oils that can solidify in your lungs. The end user has no clue what they are inhaling. Juul is just stuck in the middle of this mess.

and what will people do now that this is banned? They will either keep using them, importing the cartridges / e-cigarettes illegally, or just switch to smoking tobacco. It's a lose-lose situation. The whole "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" angle is pathetic too, give me a break man. I don't vape, never have, never will, but it's hardly an "epidemic."

Maybe if people focused this energy on childhood obesity and fitness, you know, a real issue which is causing the early deaths of tens of thousands of people every year and adding billions of dollars in medical costs instead of this fake ass, phony issue, things would be better for everyone.

checked

I have kids and there is constant issues with vaping in middle schools. You don't hear of kids lighting up regular cigarettes. They taste like shit and you can't hide it like vaping. A young kid is unlikely to light up a cigarette unless they really want attention. Vapes are regularly passed around in middle school bathrooms to kids who wouldn't think of touching a regular cig.

>and what will people do now that this is banned?
I don't think you understand the legal system within China (none) & India (3rd world corrupt).

The government is nipping the "legal" problem in the butt before it becomes an epidemic within society. In other words, the next generation will not have a bigger issue.

Governments win where they can win easily. Banning vaping, jailing vendors, expelling students, disappearing parents != vast underground of vaping appearing in the next generation of kids.

Nah your not retarded, they do pay a nice dividend and seems undervalued. Recession is near so ppl will def smoke cigs and weed more. Personally? Id use leverage and pick up more shares and compound the divs for a few years

OH MY GOD THEY ARE KILLING CHILDREN!!(please note these are children that have passed through the vaginal canal, not the “non-human” children they murder and suck the brains out moments before becoming “living children”)

Oh GOD help is because who will help the helpless CHILDREN! (Again this does not include the babies we will kill moments before birth. Kids are expensive and so are Juuls)

Gotta have my juuls

Are you ok user?