/shitcoin general/

Shill me what shitcoins you are buying for the upcoming alt bull run?

Attached: .jpg (640x640, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link

Hodling KMD since 20k Sats, now below 7k. I hate my life and my poor choices

>bull run

BTC
ETH
LTC
LINK
>implying

Uhh,

Bsv

Ok NEETs I've go a final 10x-100x gem of 2019, TRUE(TrueChain)

It's currently on Forkdelta, OKEx, and bithump. Forkdelta seems to have the lowest daily volume (usually around 45k-80k USD) and OKEx USUALLY has a daily volume from 9million USD to 10million USD. Still with me virgins? This is your chance to arbitage. Don't even fucking try if you have less than 2 Ethereum because it'll take forever.. still worth it but if you're that much of a poorfag but this will be a lot slower for you.
Alright -- the price differences (you'll have to check your self) Currently on fork delta is 0.000589840 and on OKEx and other exchanges currently sitting at 0.001749 Eth/TRUE. Of course you can DYOR and actually HODL this shit but when I saw the volume differences, and putting two and two together I jumped straight into this shit. The arbitrage bots don't work as well on smaller exchanges with low volume like idex, forkdelta, and many of them do it manually even. You can actually see arb bots filling orders on dex in real time too.
I arbed over 20 eth so far and wasn't even rushing about it just by buying on fd > sending to sell on Okex or Bithump, pocket the diff, is the basics.

The exchange links can be found below
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
and OKex you can find for your self easily and KYC is minimal anyway.

Better thank me for this Jow Forums because I didn't have to share this information enjoy the rest of your 2019. 2020 approaches. Be ready.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

I'm already doing this for 45+ large scale exchanges + smaller unheard ones too. Both CEX and DEX. It's surprisingly saturated still, and there are not good arbs unless you're watching it & stressing 24/7. Using automated trading is always NO for arbing, because of mismatches (& other reasons), but still, it's not a long-term solution to riches. Currently, you can find ONE good arb per day if you're hustling. Still, good shit

because it's more guaranteed than gambling shitcoin that the IRS will tax you for

It's not gambling at all. It's easy money. Most people are lazy or don't know how to use dex so they dont bother. You can make serious profit

nice. dropped a eth

Dude dont share shit like this with the community here user delete delete! just keep it on tg fuck normies

PLG - currently flying under the Jow Forums radar, but will gain popularity over night once it suddenly moons 200%.

Attached: pledgecamp-1.png (501x501, 40K)

Too late boomer. Everyone on biz bought at 0.5 brainlet

Remember to check if the contract addresses match you braindead faggots. Unless you want scammers like this shitting up the board constantly.

unironically scored some gud arbitraging thanks user

thanks dude

BRAP

Attached: AJC_PLAYERSBALL17_05-c4465c5f.jpg (940x627, 209K)

LINK

QUANT

BTC

ETHEREUM

thats it

Unironically flipped 6eth absolutely based desu

thanks just bought 100k

This

Hi Xander

ALL IN on Ethereum

Buying BNB LTC ETH
Dumping Safex as soon as get listed on an exchange