LSA

Hey Biz, do you like Psychedelics? Morning Glory Seeds contain LSA which is very similar to LSD. I microdosed 15 seeds today before work. You can buy these ready to consume psychedelics right off amazon! Beware of the stomache ache though

Attached: download (4).jpg (251x201, 10K)

thats like middle school shit user

Would not recommend. Just get LSD.

don't forget to remove the fur it contains cyanide

What is it like to micro dose LSD
Is it biz approved?

Try something like growing your own golden teachers out of a ready bought kit. They're safe, no chems, no fuckery and great for beginners too

Isnt there a way to extract it instead?

Ever tried to microdosing mushrooms? Also how often can I trip on them before it's considered a problem?

Tried those once, gave me the worst stomach ache in a long time
I'd rather just get LSD if I had a connection for it

I wouldn't recommend these or HWBR, I find that LSA is just too unpredictable when it comes to what kind of trip you have. Of course everyone is different and some people may love it. Why not try something like 1P-LSD or ALD-52? I use Lysergi to buy my RC's but they are closing down in 8 days, so order quick! or just find a different vendor. But moral of the story is, just get some trusted stuff without any fuckery.

>not just getting 1P-LSD or ALD-52

Attached: 1P-LSD blotters.jpg (2592x1936, 474K)

As long as you don't fuck up by doing them at work or in tricky social settings it's fine. Just don't overindulge because they're like anything else.

You only get stomach ache when you don't wash the fertilizer of those "ready to plant" seeds dood

Not only do those seeds contain LSA, they also contain a litany of other ergolines. That's why they make you feel absolutely terrible.
HWBR are for dumb kids who still live with their parents.
You can even get robocough and other dxm products for the same price and have a much better trip.

What's the best way to research vendors? 99% of the ones I find turn out to be scams if you dig enough.

Thank you

ordered 50 blots of ALD-52, 5 blots of ETH-LAD, and 500 mg of DOC (from another site).

Also got 25 blotters of Etizolam (from another site) for that ABORT TRIP effect in case someone tripping by me freaks out.

>if i had a connection for it
nigger you're on the internet right now. ordering drugs isn't any more difficult than ordering off amazon.

It's been a long time since i learned about doing that. It all use to be on reddit, where do you find out how to do it now?

I thought they fell out of fashion or some shit. Years ago there was dck ketamine. Not sure what happemed to rc community.

>google dark net websites
>open tor
>put the link in

Why must people be so hopeless when it comes to using a computer...

lol just do lsd.

>>google dark net websites
>>open tor
>>put the link in
>Why must people be so hopeless when it comes to using a computer...
No need to even do all that there are legal analogs to lsd that can easily be bought and shipped to your door without fucking around with tor pgp sigs tails and all that other bullshit

Don't do it, you will end up puking in a mcdonalds bathroom

No one made a proper extraction guide. So it is mostly crap. Even the good ones out there will nuke potency or make it weird.

you need a coffee grinder and about 20 mins
1 grind them shits
2 pick out shells (this is what give you tummy ache)
3 add hot water and oatmeal additives
trust me user im a nurse aide

Attached: download.png (1500x1519, 371K)

>Knock knock, DEA! Open up!

Lizard labs makes almost all of the world's supply of research chemicals, look at their list of retailers, these are as legit as you'll get, anything else is a gamble.

Dude just buy LSD or Shrooms. Morning Glory seeds are toxic.

>Morning Glory Seeds
what's the best way to get LSD?
I've asked all drug dealers and none of them have LSD.

WHERE DO I FIND IT PLEASE HELP

buy some at a ((((musics concert)))))

Dark web. use dark.fail you fucking brainlet