FOMC Interest rate decision

restart of QE

youtube.com/watch?v=_0C7vMGb2eY

Attached: fed-gebouw_1428x830.jpg (1428x830, 223K)

Im really confused about that.
Why the fuck would you increase Inflation in when the markets are already at all time high and right about to reset?
Im about to sell my stocks worth of 17k€ and thinking about to buy half a Kilogram of Gold.
Seriously fuck this papier monetary mafias fed /ecb

Attached: 1565713376509.jpg (951x840, 90K)

MID CYCLE ADJUSTMENT

what a SHOW
imagine any brainlet actually thinks that old fag even knows what's actually going to happen

Attached: 1566513301317.jpg (281x281, 12K)

Ok imma fall asleep listening to these jargons

Stream in a nutshell
>"durrr, how much money are you going to print?"
>"we may print a bunch"

what's actually going to happen

global economic decline with central banks trying to "stimulate" demand recreating Weimar Germany to an A. Enjoy every FIAT currency going to the shitter

wouldn't you like to know goy

the stage is being set for a Rothchild backed dictator named "OP is a faggot"

yes, FINALLY we can increase consumption

Attached: we really need to increase our consumption.png (702x526, 575K)

Simple.
You'll get less for a dollar/euro.
Sequel to 2008 is started.
Banks are going to give out loans to everyone out there.
Banks will sell those Debt obligations like candy like they used to do in 2008
inflation kicks in and interest rates going up.
Results = a mass defaulting and end of monetary system as we know it today.

Euro is getting replaced with north and south euro.

The end of the system : Restart for Euro and dollar. Mabye your current cash wealth will be cut by 3 to 1 or even bigger 4 to 1 since there is too much money in circulation.
Maybe now is the perfect time to pay off debt asap and then be prepared with gold or etc.

Attached: 1567269021475.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Collapse of everything

Borrowing cheap money to create diversity quota jobs and meaningless positions to show off to investors muh growth and muh ten year plan with only losses to show for it

I predict at least 50 WeWork style collapses coming soon, and yes, WeWork is destined to collapse.

>central banks trying to "stimulate" demand recreating Weimar Germany to an A.
Weimar Germany wasn't "stimulating demand", they were forced to pay an imposed reparation but denied the ability to earn dollars exporting

>Enjoy every FIAT currency going to the shitter
cope harder

not you dumdum. Its going to be "the state" that will rake up his "consumption", you will just pay the bill in form of taxes and currency devaluation

>cope
fuck off shill and try to push the new meme you try to force so badly, coon I think it is isn't it?
>imposed reparation
that is kind of stimulating demand, just not demand of businesses let alone house holds

Only Bitcoin and precious metals will have any value whatsoever. Oh, and a massive collapse of traditional finances as everybody tries to exit out of the same door at the same exact fucking time. I can't wait.

true

have you guys seen good roads being plowed just to increase spending, or wind farms that cost billions but couldn't pay for itself in 60 years?

Attached: 1566234952114.jpg (247x204, 10K)

also
fake nukes being produced and serviced

Anyone knew why gold and silver sell off when the fed announces rate cuts? Shouldn’t it be the opposite?

they didn't cut enough

I smell manipulation. They tanked it so could buy back up cheap. Watch it will probably start to move back up.

>Sequel to 2008 is started.
This is nothing like 2008. You were probably in diapers then, but the actual events that led up to 2008 are not hard to find, and this is in no way comparable.

Because stocks go up on easy money that comes with the cut and commodities fall when that happens which is what silver and gold is.