Biz can you help a wagecuck earn a 10$ daily with 2 hrs of work over internet? Something like surveys or idk...

biz can you help a wagecuck earn a 10$ daily with 2 hrs of work over internet? Something like surveys or idk? eastern europe fag here

Attached: Dh5tIQEUEAAebOZ.png (967x954, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publish0x.com/?a=4QbYM1Ybzq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Why no?

How good are your writing skills? I could put you to work for $10 a day ez

Cam whore yourself inserting random objects into your anus or self harming for the lolz

You can wear a mask and be anonymous.

Post link here first.

Attached: 27B33F06-E911-4437-A8B5-42DECD872500.jpg (1250x1500, 74K)

surveys won't work for eastern europe, nobody wants to know your opinion. And the US consumer doesn't care about $2 per survey because it's literally shit pay.

tldr; surveys don't work any more. It's not fucking 2006

I could try to find gigs for you depending on your skills, but not going to promise I have work for you all the time.

Never tried to write a book or some longer texts.
It is 2 hrs a day. Basically a 5$ for hour

>pending on your skills, but no
Tried some shit over upwork and similar service. But it's hard to get anything coz ppl from pakistan are willing to work for 2$ a hour. What is survey alternative in 2019?

If you truly need money go suck dick of cam whore.

What is 10$ a day gonna get you? Where do you live?

>What is 10$ a day gonna get you? Where do you live?
300$ a month is a good addition to my income so I won't be fucked up at the end of every month

You need to have previous work to show for yourself.

If you don't then the next best thing is to find someone willing to put their neck on the line for you and outsource some of THEIR work to you. It won't be cheap, you will earn pennies because they are literally risking their good reputation should you fuck up.

Over time you will build your portfolio. Be it writing blog posts, designing coin logos for pump and dumps, putting together banners, writing adsense ads, fucking spamming /biz, etc. Everything remotely decent just put it in your portfolio and eventually you will find clients yourself without needing to go through a third party. It helps to give off a positive vibe and appear as if you are a professional in your niche. You can fake it til you make it, it's actually fine. Being friendly and chill and a cool guy won't get you anywhere.

It's virtually impossible to just "make it" as a newbie on upwork or Fiverr although on Fiverr there seems to be LESS competition. And no, those niggers who work for $2 an hour are actually horrible at what they do and the best clients already know this. They are willing to pay decent amount of money if your work is decent.

You should always ask the market average. It doesn't matter if you get more clients by asking less money because you will ruin your reputation among the higher class clients. They will just scroll past your shit tier offers.

A surveys alternative in 2019? Hmm...

honestly I would say be an airdrop hunter. There are tons of airdrops going on. Join those groups and just get in on every airdrop possible. This could actually be decent although 99% of those coins will never get anywhere. I did it for a while and I got bomb and nuke airdrops. Made 4k just like that. Things like that don't happen very often though.

But yeah airdrops. Find em. Get in on all of them. This will be insane work. Way more than 2 hours a day, but it COULD be worth it. It could also suck

online poker at the lowest stakes doesn't take much time to learn to beat and will make you $5+/hr

Tried airdrops. They most didn't even give coins. Did over 200 airdrops and they are worth less than 20$. Not to mention they are now asking for kyc and shit. What is easy to get in on fiver or anything similar? I did process modeling on upwork. Some clients were pure gold and some wanted more and more work that we didn't agree on and would leave bad rating when I didn't agree to do 3x more work than agreed. Then upwork added video survey requirement to confirm your identity and I gave up.

anything decent enough will require you to verify your identity. Just get over it.

But yeah, giving your info on shitcoin operators will get you rekt. Upwork is fine though.

I'm from eastern eu too. Where exactly are you from?

What are you good at?

Programming works, but you wouldn't be asking if you could do that. I suppose you can level up classic WoW accounts and sell them? There's probably plenty of stuff you can do online. Me, I trade crypto.

You would be surprised how hard it is to actually find dev work online even if you have a decent portfolio

How powerful is your PC? Are you willing to invest into scripts for Botting? I'd really recommend if you have a gaming PC to setup a bot farm through VPN and make passive income that way. Buy scripts for all kinds of shit.

Look into multiclients for world of Warcraft or runescape.

Whenever I'm not playing games on the PC I am multibotting oldschool RuneScape. I make about 30m/h across a few clients that are killing bosses. If they get banned I run scripts that build new accounts and make money for the gear. Almost no human intervention and people are willing (if you pay) to set these things up for you.

Absolutely passive pays for all my crypto.

$10/day with survey is hard.

Survey are boring as fuck, in my spare time I make a couple on a website to get free CSGO skins, that I sell on the Steam Store, but like $0.2-$0.5 a day.

Croatia. South east is specific but it's a shitty country.
Good at nothing. Some process modeling? General pc usage? Office pack?

Programming is not an option. Tried some for websites (html+css) but hated it.

Decent gaming pc. Older i5 and vega gpu

I made about 1500 USD on Fiverr in about six months. Not great, but it takes time to build up

Do your research into Botting for a game. Invest in good scripts. It won't be free but starting a business isn't.

Protip: from buying and selling gold use that to build reputation on localbitcoins. It also will cost, but from there you can advance to P2P buying and selling Bitcoin. Pretty much become the exchange. I make A LOT from this and it's pretty afk just completing transactions.

How much I have to invest and what gains to expect?

I started out solving CAPTCHA 5-6 hours/day for pennies in satoshi. Those coins were then worth a fortune and I am still receiving passive income through referrals for about $3 a month. It's not much but consider I dont have to do anything is nice.

I'd say get the cheapest VPN and put 3 accounts to work with a free script just for testing this. I've botted before, but only for personal gains and I ended up getting banned all the time to the point where it was more frustrating than simply training my main and becoming epic.

look, so my advice is to start small, dont expect to make money without doing any work. Passive income actually means putting out the work first then slowly earn later scaling up.

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (560x443, 34K)

All these replies are stupid except for mine.

He could be cam whore and make 5000€ a month being a masked user doing what whatever rich bored fags asked him to do.

Any other answer is probably a chink linker

Attached: 13847716-E203-4DB5-B5F8-8F538816F533.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

Look at the sites like fiverr and similar.
Sometimes someone pays you $20 to go your town and make a shit current photo, so he can claim he was there and he can't use a photo that can be found on the net via image search
If you have zero skills then ask around for temp jobs in corps doing photocopy stuff and sit around, waiting for phonecalls where you politely tell people that the boss is out of town for two weeks (its always two weeks).

I make 50-60 day with translation gigs in Upwork

Op here.
What language?

Look into donating sperm

He’s in Eastern Europe.

Fucking go to the sight and look. DYOR.

No one wants an incel neckbeard Filipino d&d forum posting fags sperm

How good are you at shitposting, OP? I'm currently paying a group of 5 Pajeets $3/hr to advertise my shitcoin on Jow Forums for several hours every day. No bots and no repeated posts. The coin has grown quite popular on this board and I also offer 10c worth of the coin instead of $3 if you'd like to take the chance and gain incentive.

Dog walk, suck dick, play music on a sidewalk, sell art....

Are you retarded? Understandable why Albanians hate you guys.

Attached: 71A2CD80-A687-4C89-AC53-EA10912AF77A.png (750x1334, 366K)

Arbitrage user. Scan the market's. Its 2-4% here and there. For the past 2 weeks I have been buying Bitcloud Pro of Digifinex and selling it on MXC for abouy avarage 3% profit. With a 10,000$ stack. Made 2800$ so far

Publish0x

publish0x.com/?a=4QbYM1Ybzq

You can either write your own articles and earn tips in crypto, or you can just get paid for tipping.

Attached: 58409195_325487801359547_2427904620846610869_n.jpg (1080x1276, 76K)