20k of XDB today would be 200k at a 20mil marketcap

Daily reminder that XDB is the single best shot at making it in alts right now.

>token velocity metrics fully considered meaning any adoption = price action.
>MULTIPLE PUBLICLY LISTED COMPANIES CONFIRMED by CEO in the last AMA. I repeat, MULTIPLE. PUBLICLY. LISTED. COMPANIES.
>CMO of Walmart is on their team. Now go figure who those publicly listed companies are going to be.
>a mere 2mil mcap based on current supply with no tokens unlocking until late 2020, and even then, only a tiny amount is unlocking. Easy pump from news or listings before new tokens hit the market, making it an ideal short-medium play.
>CEO previously founded a company that was bought out and used by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud. He still has all these connections.
>Currently only traded on IDEX so lazy faggots aren't buying yet, keeping price suppressed.

Pic related - what you could own in a couple of months if you bought 20k of XDB today.

Attached: 2019-Lamborghini-Huracan-(1).jpg (1024x683, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/digitalbitsorg/digitalbits-tokenomics-breakdown-c9745474b9c1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory moon sheet for the brainlets.

Attached: moonsheetadvanced.jpg (1944x1980, 903K)

Shees my XDB moon bag is so comfy now, I can't believe I am actually making money

It's at an ATH now in fiat, but shows a little consolidation on the ETH pairing.

Huge buy chance now until around 7500 gwei. If you aren't in already and didn't buy at the last leg, do so now.

Just look at the charts, they're like a fucking staircase. Quite obvious our next pump is coming on either CEX listing or the company adoption reveal.

Attached: IDEX-ETH.png (1726x1434, 205K)

How active is Julie Lyle in the project?

Literally who??

Moon hasn't even begun for alts. Better get stacks in order in the next 3 weeks. Theres still time.

Attached: IMG_20190917_152102.jpg (712x658, 66K)

Walmart CMO. They brought her on for a reason.

Unlikely that we'll see a partnership of that size right out of the gate but if Caddle is anything to go by XDB is going for volume in users, early.

25k stacklet here. Probably gonna buy up to about 3 cent.

How much will be enough to be comfy in 12 months?

What was your entry? Getting itchy fingers here but I'll likely get rekt if I buy now

Obvious moon mission. All ingredients are there. The size of the mcap is absolutely crazy for the scope of the project and the level of development it's currently on.

Who the fuck will use this? NO ONE

SAGE

Attached: 15671085241.png (1600x1070, 189K)

t. Al Burgio fucked my wife

medium.com/digitalbitsorg/digitalbits-tokenomics-breakdown-c9745474b9c1

Worst fud ever

Hahahaha

Burgio'd

It's been a long time since I made money. Catching a bit of the link pump was my last time. Fucking gash market

Get on XDB asap lad there might not be the opportunity to buy at these levels again for many months if ever.

Think about the loyalty points use case. It enables normal every day people to interact with digital currencies on the blockchain without even realising it.
Monero and XDB are pretty much the only coins/tokens that have a use case that inspires confidence.

Concept sounded too hard for a normie to grasp. "Yesh yes u order like a hotel room. U then buy digitalbits with cash and pay for your room. Then you get bonus for your purchase. Then you can sell your bonus which are digitalbits to other companies bonuses.

Sounded too fucking difficult. U think a normie wants to trade his cash 3 times to get some measly bonus. NO, they want to pay for one fucking time and BE DONE WITH IT.

>It enables
You mean it forces. Normies have to trade their loyalty points 10 time if they want other companies products with it. This is a joke.

>Using the internet forces you to interact http protocol

Investing is about predicting what is likely to become widely used or hopefully ubiquitous.

It's been said many times that blockchain itself is a solution looking for a problem.

how to buy if in burgland??

You’re absolutely fucking retarded bro. Did you do even five minutes of research before posting that shit? And why do you insist on autistically spamming it in ever digitalbits thread? It’s been debunked for weeks now.

When 5 cents eoy

It's so bad it's reverse fud at this stage. The latest medium articles dispute all these pathetic fud points. So if someone looks into it for only 10 mins they will see this guy is lying. And people that don't take 10 mins to look into it wouldnt have invested anyway

Does Bilaxy work for you?

Use VPN you brainlet on idex

Total shitcoin. The website doesn’t even properly work if you scroll all the way down to the homepage

20k of my token would be infinity dollars at infinity marketcap

Explain? I'm on phone and homepage seems ok to me