Stakenet - Pay Attention

This project sounds so promising that I consider at least allocating 50% of my portfolio into it.

Their Lightning DEX is soon ready for the public, I assume it's ready sometime in Q4, maybe earlier.

Their Multi Currency Lightning Wallet with TOR-Integration is in open BETA testing right now.

The project will be listed on Beaxy soon, huge competitor to Binance, with FIAT ramps, and fully compliant in the US.

Cold staking (which was invented by Stakenet) will soon be available for Ledger and Trezor, which means you can stake offline.
When the DEX launches, all masternodes who runs it, will be paid the fees from it, liquidity will be solved by order book combining from multiple exchanges. (DEX Aggregator - Check their roadmap).

As we saw today, a lot of ALT's moved today, XSN is currently trading at 600 sats. STILL at this price, it's profitable to run a masternode, and will be even more profitable once the DEX launches.

Call it a scam all you want, but at least the devs are delivering what they promise, and having seen what they do, I know this one is primed to go straight to the top 100 soon.

Attached: Stakenet.png (200x200, 2K)

Just a matter of time for this gem my friend.

Where is it listed?

Coinall (owned by OKEx), Livecoin, ABCC, and Beaxy coming soon.

Sounds like a good option if it could eventually get on okex

I mean ahead of getting on okex. Could be a real winner

SCAM
C
A
M

How is it a scam? Lmao

When would you stop considering it a scam?

It´s listed on deadcoins.com, and this is what it says:

Bitconnect 2.0. Same devs who exit-scammed on POSWallet. In cahoots with Cryptopia administrators to make sure XSN holders can't withdraw their coins when the exchange mysteriously got "hacked" while the liquidators suddenly got 4.5 million of XSN on their wallet when the supply was originally just less than a million. Old POSW developers hired new developers to keep their community calm and made sure that the deranged XSN holders hold on to their false promises.

When they release a tangible product.

Litecoin is also listet there, and if you have time left you can list any coin there u want. Another Name for that is Fudsters Playground

ACCURATE
C
C
U
R
A
T
E

Lmao.. Litteraly all top 10 coins is listed on it. Brainlet

I have been checking, is there any coin not listed there? lol

Lady‘s
This Project will change the whole cryptospace.
Like it or not.
All this developments are real and you can verify it easy.
This is one of the best buying opportunities of these days.
You will meet this project in the top 50‘s eoy
Do me a favor and screencap this.

Right on.. shit site

Went into the discord to check it out and looks like some cool stuff with lightning network and wallets is going on. Worth talking to people in the discord

I think this was confirmed to be a scam several months ago. You can move on and shill some other shit you're paid to.

Going to be fun thinking about you fomoing into it once they launch the Dex and wallet in the coming months

Could you link me to the scam stuff?

Wasn't and will never be confirmed, lmao.. You're shit at fudding lmao

There development happening and a road map. It seems pretty legit to me. New exchanges are adding xsn after doing due diligence. I'm just confused what scam stuff is being spread cause I can't see it

Just a shit fudster who have no clue about what is being build here

>decentralised exchange
Gee. What an original and impressive idea. Let me go FOMO right now. This is groundbreaking news.

The original part is that its a DAO Dex. It's ran on the masternode network so there is no controlling entity once it launches and it can't be taken down even by the developers. So naturally there won't be any geofencing or kyc.

It's the ONLY Lightning DEX on the market, a traditional DEX sucks ass since transactions is way too slow (atomic swaps)

Lightning is instant, virtually fee less. That's what matters

How much can you potentially earn with a masternode at DEX release?

It is still in development, but supposedly you can earn thousands a month from a single MN in the future once the DEX and other DAPPs are running on them.

Holy shit, that's dope. That's if most trading moves to DEX's which is gonna take a lot of time.. Still sounds like a great way to make some sweet passive income.

These masternodes will easily become way more profitable than a Dash node, since these masternodes will actually provide multiple services, which makes them USEFUL. The overall "masternode coin" is a fucking scam, since the only incentive to run one is to be rewarded hugely in block rewards.