What makes him tick?

What makes him tick?

Attached: craig-wright.png (1696x858, 811K)

Excel macros

isnt that bad for your eyes?

tick tock

Attached: 1558900219214.png (1125x388, 101K)

being called faketoshi makes him tick like crazy he goes all tourette and swears for an hour

Attached: faketoshi.jpg (439x544, 135K)

He won't do shit. It's all theatre with that guy.

>CSW has the patent for cataracts and if the monitor give them to him he will sue
cant wait for january first, im building up a special folder just for it to laugh at this moron

tick tock

Attached: 1568738608006.png (633x643, 399K)

that's just a sad excuse to avoid work

>dont attack my ideas because they cant take it
this guy doesnt have time. he literally has 2.5 months after getting BTFO in court. if he doesnt sign something on 1/1/20 he will be the biggest laughing stock in all of crypto

greg, you seem to have missed the settlement thread

>he will be
what future tense you speaking of? he is period

is that the one where he he transfered coins from his satoshi wallets to kleiman per court order?
or is that the one where he filled for a 30 day extension because moving dates further back is his best play as always

TIK TOK or UDOO?

the settlement is half
red dit.com/r/jobs/comments/d5zk55/how_do_i_avoid_employers_that_practice_identity/

Attached: vr4d4gukvdn31.png (575x1242, 361K)

This is confusing because he's always insisting that possession isn't ownership anyway.

he says a lot of things most of them contradict each other depending on what is he actually stuck in the corner about.

Niggers?

>A lying faggot says a bunch of shit that he most likely didn't think of or write in the first place
Fuck off faggot

Attached: D38YxzBWAAAigMt.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Alcohol, pretty sure he's dependent on it by now.

craig wright is driven by a compulsive and uncontrollable urge to lie to ppl and rip them off.

he contradicts himself because it's not him saying it, it's an intern or other bsv dev saying something
he has no commits on real bsv code
and cryptography is not is area of expertise, i think Craig is a forensics guy. Was, now he's just an image front

i really don't care if he is retarded or pretending to be retarded

>measuring nChain private company software development on number of github commits

oh no no no

Attached: 1568548161611.png (512x512, 52K)