Sharing money with your family?

In Nov last year my dad took out a 10k loan so that I could buy Link. Whenever I See him he says 'when that money rockets were splitting it 50-50'. Would it be wrong or evil that I dont pay him any money? I dont want to share it with him because he was verbally abusive growing up.

Attached: oa6sv1mtn1x11.jpg (750x751, 85K)

You are a faggot. Give your dad half the money

definitely a larp but if it isn't, cash out 15k and give it to him and keep the rest

>Abandoning your father for a few million monopoly buxs from the US government.
Yikes

kys you fucking dirtbag

he was verbally abusive growing up

problem with paying him the loan back is I believe I can make more money off it in the marketplace

he is a boomer though

t. boomer

What's the name of this monstrosity and how do I find a recipe for it?

t. Amerifat

does he know youve missed the ATH and cost him a 10x on his investment?

It's not your goddamned money. Be happy he's splitting 50/50 with you.

you won't have to worry because you going to lose 100% of that money.

it is his money faggot

If you bought LINK before $4.50, I would have sold and paid him his half and let my other half ride out. You wouldn't have had the LINK without his loan. Regardless, I don't see the larp ending well. You will either lose your money or get sued

So you're investing his money? That's not a bad commission for you, friend

Pay back the loan and give him a little extra. A little white lie about how much you made will keep both of you happy in the long run. Remember that family and business should never mix.

its a gray area because he took the loan out but he gave it to me for whatever I want to do in it

luckily for you you don't have to give anything because the half of 0 is 0 and link is going to that number

i hope you're kidding. i hate my dad and havent talked to him for 5 years, but if he loaned me 10k to buy link im giving him half on principle. your gains will be fucked if you don't abide by basic karmic law

what about his own karmic debt for verbally abusing me growing up, calling me a loser and good for nothing bum

The pizza should be flipped over, but that would be less instagram epic

>he called me things that made me cry so I'm gonna steal his money

Is your family melanin enriched by any chance?

>Implying blacks would hold grudges over mean words
OP is some suburban white kid. If he was black his dad would have been beating his ass.

Test

Well I mean, lets say you manage to hodl to 100usd, you can really just tell him you sold at 50 he is going to be happy with 250k too lol

>ov last year my dad took out a 10k loan so that I could
Share it and take the rest into Udoo. Leave it there and open that wallet in 1 year and you'll find out is has been 200 x-ed

your shitty English and obvious shilling is why we need flags, street shitter.

This

why haven't you killed your dad yet?
you already got the loan
another question: why haven't you killed yourself yet?

He wanted to make a man out of you. It seems he failed.

Sounds like he was right. He missed entitled though apparently. Also don't give him anything. Just because you're a faggot and should act like one.

Attached: DD3E052B-BC7F-4093-816E-3554D49CF518.jpg (1242x1287, 1.02M)

diggits + truth = checked

Attached: catpital.jpg (224x224, 10K)

>Remember that family and business should never mix.
Just because you have a meth-head of a family with shit values doesn't mean other families are incapable of prospering together. Losers raised you to never be able to trust them in business.

Attached: 1558404889021.jpg (900x900, 67K)

so many boomers ITT

What is with this father worship I see here on Jow Forums. I guess the bitcoin crowd is mostly Jow Forums and they've been brain deadened with the 1950's wet dream propaganda. Fuck your fathers.

you took the money. give him half.

If the father was abusive, OP gives him what OP thinks he deserves. It's called payback, where OP gets interest.

not so abusive he willingly took the money. OP is a faggot and literally all the gains rightfully belong to the old man because it was his money that was invested. OP is lucky to get half.

most parents make mistakes like this. Did fondle your dick? or fuck your girlfriend? Some unforgivable shit? Otherwise do the right thing so he backs your ass if you ever need it again.

LINK holders are the absolute scum of this earth. Entitled fat lazy spoiled brats who invest whit mommy and daddy's $ but wont split the profits.

An idiot like this would be all in LINK

a dad can be good or bad but if someone loans you 10k to invest and you cut them out you deserve to never have anyone loan you money again. This type of attitude is even with welfare queens

>waaaah my daddy hurt my fee-fees so I dont owe him anything
spoiled faggot

>verbally abusive
Grow the fuck up you crybaby.

I get the logic, but if someone made my life miserable and they had guardian right by law, until I was 18, then they stole something much more valuable than money from me. You can be ethical with your money. It a dirty weapon. I choose to apply morality to more meaningful things. So go accuse someone of being a welfare queen somewhere else. Society's stigmas obviously sit right under your skin's surface. Most Millennials today are very self-conscious and afraid of originality. Yours is groupthink.

For some reason, I can't imagine someone who would just give you 10k dollars to be that """"abusive""""".

This emotional response is vague. But you are so manly! Be sure to equip yourself with more external signifiers to let others know!

jeez your a faggot... I didnt get along with my parents when young and we've only in the last few years have we gotten on good terms. My parents arent giving me 10k to invest they are giving me nothing just support and good luck hope you pull it off. I still plan on giving them a ton if I make it just cuz I want their retirement years as comfy as possible. if you were a real man and not a pussy you wouldnt be saying retarded shit like he said mean things to me as a kid. he was trying to toughen your pink pussy queer bitch ass up and sadly he failed considering your such a weepy selfish loser that doesnt deserve a dad that gives you 10k ... boo hoo hooo he said mean things as a kid. pussy ass bitch toughen up and be a man not a panty wearing bitch mentally. i'd cave your face in if I knew you irl

Yes, I'm a Millennial as well. It's a good thing. I wasn't signaling anyone out. And maybe I was critical of your views just as you were of mine. I apologize for that.

Atleast give him his investment and some.

All parents are verbally abusive

Its not okay but just show your love man

Verbally abusive? What are you a faggot or something? Thats what a real father is supposed to be

>abusive boomers say abuse is ok
cant say im surprised

You're a piece of shit, give him all of it. He obviously wasn't abusive enough to fix your black heart

HAHAHAHAH thats a laugh, you think he couldve discovered Link like I did on his own?

You should take it all so he can realize how he fucked up in raising a faggot like you. Good luck with your shitcoins!

...You didn't sell at $4 so you could repay the debt to your father and wait for the inevitable crash to swing trade your way up? You wouldn't owe shit to your father AND you'd have a higher stack right now. You really are fucking retarded.
Also, pay your fucking debt. You wouldn't have shit if it weren't for your father's loan.

>the jews convinced me that I have no value as a generic white straight male, so I'm gonna pretend that I was abused so that I can feel special and like I have moral gravity because otherwise the jews told me I have no virtue standing as a white male unless i can pretend I went through some hardship

>doing the right thing = manly?
baby back bitch confirmed

lol you're right. he probably doesn't spend all his free time on a chinese image board like some kind of idiot bitch nigger faggot. take the money on principle. i mean it's his fault you're this big of a bitch.

Kys. Why didn't you take out the loan yourself OP? Oh, right, you couldn't. You needed someone to do it for you.

It's technically his money and his risk, I'm astounded that he took a loan so you can gamble on shitcoins. Someone would think that you have a really close relationship, but you talk about him like he's dirt. So he must be mentally retarded.

Fuck him, keep the money, he can't do shit legally. Give him a Boomer mobile like a Corvette to shut him up and keep 90%. His mind will fade with age.

>problem with paying him the loan back is I believe I can make more money off it in the marketplace

Then communicate that to him and get his view, say "Hey dad, I could pay it back right now but I believe that it still has room to grow(its link, of course it does). Would you wanna keep it in their longer?"

As for your real question of is it wrong to keep it and cuck your dad, the answer is yes. Even if he was verbally abusive that doesn't make it right. Maybe you could talk those issues out or whatever but you don't want your dad to be dead and then thinking about 'oh gee, maybe i shouldn't have scammed my dad'. And besides, you'd probably inherit it back anyways when its his time?

My mom gave me 10k to throw into LINK for her(she's still up 4x ty mom for trusting me) and I realize I could just fuck off with her LINK but its not worth ruining our relationship for something that will be mine down the line anyways.

what the fuck you think I should do when everyone is spamming 150 eoy 24/7

Yeah 50/50 will make life easy for you. It's not wise to have someone in the world who knows you have a shitload of cash from magic Internet beans and who has a huge grudge against you because of said beans.
50/50 or you will regret it, especially if he's a piece of shit.

>His mind will fade with age.

That mentality can bite you in the ass. My uncle tried to steal from my grandfather because he thought "He's senile. He won't notice." But he did notice and wrote my uncle out of the will without telling him. My grandfather was a millionaire so it's kind of a big deal. It was funny though because my uncle is a piece of shit. If my grandfather wanted to, he could have had my uncle thrown in jail for fraud.

>recipe

You can literally look at the picture and see what it's made of.

I was srsly planning to rip him off but now all the shame you are all giving me makes me think ill give him like 5 % of the gains. enough to keep me out of hell but not enough to impede on my glorious future in spite of his abuse.

Sounds like pasta

>Recipe for pizza:
>Just make a pizza lol

Wanna know how I can tell you're poor?

what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: megajew.png (520x388, 198K)

It's not about hell dummy. It's above avoiding him ratting you out to the tax man or sneaking into your room and stealing your private keys.

I hope he beats your ass and cuts you out of any inheritance

yes that would make you evil, you fucking nigger
you should be ashamed that you're even considering it