HASHGRAPH IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

HASHGRAPH IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: 2357654.jpg (526x354, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ercwl/hedera-hashgraph-time-for-some-fud-9e6653c11525
cointelegraph.com/news/hedera-hashgraph-deep-look-into-10-000-transactions-per-second-claim
youtube.com/watch?v=IjQkag6VOo0
youtube.com/watch?v=QTNNYeSks-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxg4Rr9QNQs
hedera.com/blog/counter-fud
hedera.com/blog/fair-access-v-fair-ordering-and-transactions-per-second-examined-and-explained
youtube.com/watch?v=YW5577bissE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dags are so gay and pointless jfc

I've bought the coolaid
just not any coins, yet. Im going to open up a trading account in the next few weeks.
should I just trade this against usd?

seed round will start to release after one week, but who knows when coinbase will list. Best to just DCA and hold for a while

>DCA
?
I don't understand what this means?

Trashgraph. Corporate and Centralized. Go shill somewhere else.

Attached: 1Hbar Nazi.jpg (984x632, 88K)

It´s not a coin for the people. It´s a coin for the rich centralized elite.

He is trying to tell you to dollar cost average so you can buy SAFT investors' bags. Don't do it. They got rekt on opening day. The shills are getting rekt for the whole opening week. The shills are going to get rekt hard for the first three months as Hedera absolutely unloads on markets. Don't buy their bags. Massive inflation coming.

Attached: 2Hedera Hbar Nazi.jpg (722x251, 32K)

>Don't buy their bags. Massive inflation coming.
I thought it was a controlled release of coins

thanks for the heads up about dumping this will be my first crypto deal and I'll start of small.

wheres the best hbar hate info?

Shills gonna shill.
Look at their dump plan...

Number of Hbars today: 1,589,617,895
Number of Hbars in 3 months: 3,762,751,689

They are going to more than double the amount of Hbars on exchanges in the next 3 months.

Here, read these articles too if you want to see why Hedera is a really bad short to medium term investment...

medium.com/@ercwl/hedera-hashgraph-time-for-some-fud-9e6653c11525

cointelegraph.com/news/hedera-hashgraph-deep-look-into-10-000-transactions-per-second-claim

Attached: 3Centralized Hbar 1.jpg (1061x477, 83K)

Like I said, you might want to wait a week for seed to unlock. Should dump and be very cheap, twitter and reddit are doing their job and fudding quite nicely. Watch these if you aren't a brainlet, first one is before the ledger was announced but still very relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=IjQkag6VOo0
youtube.com/watch?v=QTNNYeSks-s

>Watch these if you aren't a brainlet
I might have watched them already
but I'll check em out
The ABT nature of hbar and the speed of gossip about gossip has got me drinking the cool aid.

Good to know I've got some time to build up my position.

I've bought minning stocks in the past that went 18X and other that went to 0. So I'm guessing crypto will be similar.

>Number of Hbars today: 1,589,617,895
>Number of Hbars in 3 months: 3,762,751,689
>They are going to more than double the amount of Hbars on exchanges in the next 3 months.
Thanks user
I'll read these to sober my enthusiasm...still drinking the cool aid for now..

Sure thing. Just be really wary of their Telegram and Twitter posts. Nothing but a hugbox and echo-chamber. They will try to blind you from seeing their flaws because they are selling Hbars and seeking more Corporate owners for their council. I don't think anyone in the non-corporate crypto space will be buying their shit for a long time. Personally, I would invest my money in Bitcoin instead of this 50 Billion token Hindenburg.

Attached: 9Hbar Hindenburg SS.jpg (1137x760, 237K)

Many will try to throw you off the trail; only perspicacity will save you. Best of luck

Will list on coinbase, top 10 coin eoy

You're not wrong; people only buy things when other people buy things. This whole space is predicated on the ideology of 'number go up'. The trick is that only contrarians make the big bucks, everyone else are just trend-following lemmings

That is some strong Hopium you are smoking.

Attached: 7Hbar Headwear 2.jpg (1122x840, 187K)

It's top 10 now. Their launch total cap was $6 billion which was them putting themselves right in 4th place. Delusional.

Those tokens won't hit market until after 15 years. Watch this for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxg4Rr9QNQs

The token price yesterday dropped from over $0.20 to below $0.07

I don't know what it is trading at now, but I have a prediction... the price of 1 Hbar will drop below USD $0.02 sometime between now and 2022.

Attached: 4Hitler Bars Bad.jpg (876x323, 34K)

>Personally, I would invest my money in Bitcoin instead of this 50 Billion token Hindenburg.

I'm saving your meme for future me.
I read your the first article...I'm getting more sober. Excellent technical comparison I'll have to do more research. But I'm still under the effect of coolaid.

One final question I hold btc currently via the ETF GBTC which is kinda shit. But I have no Mt Gox risk.
Is the best way to trade and hold crypto coinbase?

I use interactive brokers to trade boomer stock.

>Many will try to throw you off the trail; only perspicacity will save you. Best of luck
Thank user appreciate your advice.

Now read this hedera.com/blog/counter-fud
and this hedera.com/blog/fair-access-v-fair-ordering-and-transactions-per-second-examined-and-explained

Ask yourself, who are the real professionals? Don't fall victim to demagoguery

Sorry, I have no helpful advice to give you regarding competing exchanges. I do trust the YouTube entertainer Crypto Daily and he likes both Binance and Coinbase. Maybe you can watch some of his videos where he talks about exchanges. I think he has a signup link or two below his videos...

youtube.com/watch?v=YW5577bissE

Attached: 6Hitler Hbars.jpg (1098x752, 106K)

You realize that hitler is a hero of Jow Forums right? Are you shilling to Jow Forums?

You want me to go find more Nazi images? I have some free time this week. Maybe I can even get a friend or two to help me out.

Attached: 5Hbar Hitler Bars.jpg (1003x552, 136K)

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

funny enough, I have insider information that shows it doesnt get listed in 2019, but in fact 2020

Here one I made for you...
I'll see if message in the meme holds true later I guess

Attached: serves him right hedera.jpg (501x577, 118K)

This one comes out if the whole crypto market goes in the shitter

Attached: serves him right bitcoin.jpg (501x577, 119K)

The coin you will need is ALGO ya pajeets. Literally has the potential rival ETH. The money they raising behind the scenes from big investors is out of this world.

Good effort. I try to avoid anything that might unfairly be interpreted as an advertisement to attack a living person. Especially a specific person.

But, I see anyone in the past who is already RIP as total fair game. Hitler, Stalin, Darwin Award Winners etc...

Attached: 8Hbar Heil.jpg (1280x1024, 120K)

>Good effort. I try to avoid anything that might unfairly be interpreted as an advertisement to attack a living person. Especially a specific person.

Points duly noted. I would never have thought the ethical considerations to meme generation would come up today.

This was my inspiration, it's a major public figure Donald Trump. These guys are public figures shilling money so...I'm gonna use em. I can understand why you wouldn't.

Attached: 1568372648270.png (616x683, 321K)

No problem here. Just sharing my personal preferences and what kind of memes I save. Post whatever you want fren.