Easiest 10x in history, imagine holding BTC instead

Got myself 505 ETH.
Waiting for true FOMO to kick in.

>Clear bottom with support from May 2017.
>New slow upward trend building since Jan 2019.
>Clear low against BTC/ETH.
>Banks starting to issue bonds on ETH.
>Platforms for stock issuance is building slow and steady.
>Can do everything BTC can do and MUCH more.
>Most developer adoption for blockchain projects, BY FAR.
>ETH 2.0 in a few months is bound to set up speculation.
>Wait until the public and institutions realize that we won't only have an ETF for BTC but also an ETF for ETH.

If the BTC/ETH ratio go back to what it once have been we would see $2000.
Speculation is about to get triggered and we will see amazing FOMO, especially by big BTC holders realizing they're sitting on an outdated shitcoin which is losing adoption rate!

Attached: sa.jpg (1100x550, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2015/03/03/ethereum-launch-process/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eth is indeed going to be huge but speculating on the token itself is retarded due to the inflation and the fact that its more of a programming environment than a currency

>infinite supply shitcoin run by communists that does literally nothing of value

ETH is a mess i feel sorry for you

>ETH 2.0 in a few months
Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that. I'm an ETH supporter myself but that's just stupid

OP don't bother with these newfags

MUHH INFINITE SUPPLY MUHH PEDOCOIN MUHH DEVELOPERS
eth doesn't have infinite supply
eth 2.0 is actually going to be even better than BTC's supply dynamics

kill yourself

I remember that you already posted today about your "super cheap" purchase of 505.000 ETH.

Attached: Download (1).jpg (239x211, 5K)

literally all in user. wish i had the balls to swing woulda had more, oh well 80 is a decent stack. at 505 youre going to make it.

lmfao check out these fags. literally same fags throwing salt yesterday, same arguments, same absolute garbage fud, give it up ranjeesh. next thing the mEth dude is going to show up and tell you eth is garbage. its the same thing every day here. same village idiots talking shit. stay poor

Attached: jy0t1ssjd7j31.jpg (960x540, 53K)

Stupid fudder bots.

Easily the best play of the Top 10 right now for long term steady growth. Can't wait to see it develop over the next decade. In a few years ETH under $1000 will seem absurdly cheap.

1 bitcoin developer is worth 1000 ETH developers
you're supporting soiboy communist faggots who have no handle on the code

Attached: th.png (608x776, 88K)

If you're trying to defend BTC or other PoW's with similar setup you first have to think through the long-term viability of your little shitcoin.

Anyone who get basic logic realize that if you have a fixed supply with a decreasing hash rate you need the price to keep going parabolic to infinity, otherwise 51 % attacks become cheap in 2 - 3 halvings, partly due to excessive idle hardware.

Low IQ aspies are truly the losers in this life, I feel sorry for yah mate!

Attached: thh.png (630x1428, 152K)

>create shittoken in 20 mins (premined of course) on top of shitcoin
>wtf I'm a developer now

look this guy joined the circle jerk
>ETH2 IS NEVER HAPPENEN
read a god damn book son. go play outside get some air. the risk to your statement outweights the reward. if youre wrong (and you are) you will miss massive gains. instead youll FUD cause youre holding some garbabe vaopr like HOT or ONE. and buy the top. good day sir

Attached: 1567529272264.jpg (240x210, 11K)

peak dunning kruger cope

Attached: gupta-censorship-ethereum-gab-nazi-communists.png (1879x1081, 438K)

You just need transaction volume. BTC is a mess.

lol i pull off software upgrades every day son what do you know about software upgrades
>devs are worth more
did you hit your head
>ignores economic revolution
good god stay poor. nobody cares for your dumb ass opinions. literally stick to what you know which is jack shit

Attached: 1cvwnk7b4cn31.png (640x797, 237K)

backwards compatibility is a cancer and the main reason why software has stopped improving

here is with his retarded twitter shitstorm litterally who poasted in every thread. go back son

yikes, post your github
why develop when ETH devs can choose to make your app unusable
as seen here ETH devs will pick and choose which apps succeed and which don't
but muh revolution muh decentralized muh 2.0
seriously ETH fags should just kill themselves
none of them know what they're talking about and just spout nonsense to trick newbies into buying their bags

>economic revolution
>centrally planned moving to PoS which memics the current system

Pathetic

>literal who
this fucker controlled the 72 million token premine of ETH
blog.ethereum.org/2015/03/03/ethereum-launch-process/

You are so wrong, I don't know where to begin. Ether's inflation is the same as bitcoin's inflation. Proof of Stake will apply an effective supply cap, etc. You also fail to understand the significance of the Ethereum platform.

if anyone would know if ETH was all communists it would be the pajeet who had the keys over the 72 million tokens created out of nothing and sold for BTC

why post in these threads with the same shit? what are your bags user?

you're absolute cringe and a fucking retard
shut the fuck up nigger

In conclusion and mostly speaking, this website is a cluster fuck of imbeciles who cannot look beyond bitcoin. They are worried, increasingly so, as Ethereum makes more progress. All they can do is talk down other projects in the hopes of bringing more money to their purely speculative outdated token. Bitcoin is a relic. Let it go. We can no longer tolerate bitcoin's inefficiencies and community.

>cringe
>fag
>retard
quite elegant, wise user. and to the point. you have intelligence that speaks for itself. cant disagree with your solid fundamental argument. a true freedom fighter. see you in the next thread, noob

I agree with OP however I am content to wait years before FOMO occurs. I do believe it's inevitable.

This post reeks of Reddit.

yikes

Attached: eth.jpg (250x250, 10K)

That was sort of the point. Humorous format mixed with serious context.

Works for the dollar.

It works for the people who control the dollar. Sorry, faggot. You're not a party member.

>read a god damn book son. go play outside get some air.
for the next 3 years while we all wait for ETH 2 to be completed

Attached: A4D3B69C-16AB-4D54-A45F-01DA24A3F4F5.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>0xBitcoin. It's literally the answer. EIP 918, first mineable erc-20 token.

Attached: IMG_8227.jpg (583x333, 61K)

>Proof of Stake will apply an effective supply cap, etc
to a crypto run by communists who have no concrete monetary policy that could easily keep inflating towards infinity

Attached: 004D0B11-8DDE-4A7E-B036-57B1C9CF39C6.gif (487x815, 640K)

I have 81.506, will I make it sir?

i don't like facts

Attached: 4613C650-6BD8-4B1F-B117-6602BCC10955.jpg (606x600, 64K)

I mined 127 ETH, lost it all on TenX, ARK, and Skycoin and some on BitMEX. Should I kill myself?

0xBitcoin and hodl.

Attached: IMG_8413.jpg (1001x1001, 271K)

>eth 2.0 in a few months.
this has been said for years

Reminder that ETH should be at 20 USD.

Tech illiterate retards cant figure out eths inflation is acually conservative security approach mid/long term unlike "muh halvings" that gets them wet because it makes "my boy go up" but in fact are security ticking bombs

Attached: 1555416393957.png (278x278, 103K)

Don't ETH devs consistently dump ETH and feed niggers in africa with it? Enjoy your automated welfare tokens faggots.

Attached: pepperridgefarms.png (2000x2000, 2.13M)

Is there a difference between eth and eth 2.0? Like is it a different crypto altogether?

vitalik already publicly capitulated and admitted it won't be done until 2021 at the earliest.
>i'm sure there will be no further delays beyond that prediction that's 2 years into the future

Attached: C5F256DE-174B-4FF0-B6E5-5B100D183648.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Well put!

It will be fun to watch the day BTC bag holders realize that there are/will be tons of idle miners due to halvings, just waiting to get scooped up and put to use for 51 % attacks.

we? you dont speak for me and the coins I invest in. I have bitcoin AND eth. you retards sound those low IQ losers on /v/ that still have console wars instead of just playing everything. I have a bunch of alts also. Anyone not investing in as many potential millions as possible isnt going to make it

link to evidence or go eat turds in hell

>outdated miners are going to 51% the network

Attached: 1566462033957.jpg (680x339, 84K)

Scaling is largely being done without Vitalik. Thought I should mention as an aside.

will be done in 2021 earliest... enjoy.

spoonfeed yourself pajeet. just eat the turds on your nearest designated street

Attached: 7F4C3E5B-5B49-4EFC-B639-E90422BC1394.jpg (630x420, 22K)

Other option is increasing 21 mil cap for security but that would kill store of value meme and btc.

Also dont think this usless hold fags understand it can be done in 1 day they think its hardcoded in miners or something lol

Attached: 1555993947019.jpg (1680x818, 131K)

enjoy, you are in hell now, eating turds. that's it, eat them up. your hunger is never satisfied

What happens when halvings make mining unprofitable for some set of miners you fucking retard?
We're talking about UP TO DATE miners who lose profitability due to lower mining reward.
The attack could be done in conjunction with renting hashrate too.

The absolute brainlets who own BTC, feel so sorry for you guys.
Sorry my friend, one day you'll panic once it's too late! :)

see>you fucking retard hurrrrrrr

Not even going to argue.
Good luck with that! :)

I'm literally all in ETH after doubling my stack off HOT

fucking this

mental midgets I swear

Not really bro, just trying to maximize risk/reward.
Diversification is fine but BTC is looking damn ugly from a longer term risk/reward perspective.