IMAGINE NOT OWNING 1 BITCOIN

POORFAGS ARE PRICED OUT THE GOLDEN BULL RUN CAN BEGIN

Attached: kek.png (1122x589, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Poorfags thinking they're priced out is bullish

This is now a rich people market

1 BTC is nowhere near enough to make it this run; 10 minimum. 1 BTC might be enough in 2027.

imagine not owning 21 btc

>goes from 500% to 1.000%
>using decimals instead of commas

fucking why

the higher bitcoin goes up, the harder it is to gain in market value. the harder to mine the less liquidity in the market. i predict that bitcoin will flatten out much sooner than anticipated. 50k might be tops and then literally becoming a stable coin

retard, everyone knows that 0.01 btc is the make it amount.

0.1 BTC will be enough in 2027.

BTC is now mostly bought by the die hard believers, everyone else thinks NANO or ETH, etc is the next BTC. Since it's only long term holders buying it, BTC moons easily due to market scarcity

market scarcity is not good it means people have to dump lower the bigger their stack. liquidity is what creates a healthy market

this is the single dumbest shit i've ever read on Jow Forums

holy fuck you're dumb

Europoors

No one want to sell his Bitcoin
Why would you sell for FIAT?
Even @20,000$ Novogratz did not even sold 10% of his stack
Bitcoin is sound money

FIAT IS SHIT

i got 0 btc but 200 eth, will i make it user?

Fiat is shit for wealth but it's liquid. Fiat serves a specific purpose which Btc doesn't do.

How retarded and poor are you not see shit You say is not bullish and to hope fucking 1 btc is enough for anything...

Attached: 1555067789935.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Is 0.5 BTC good enough?

Yes it's better than 99,99% of all humanity
But keep accumulating
FIAT is shit

>less liquidity in the market
What? in BTC yes in $ value it's the opposite you dumbfuck
wrong. BTC is trading billions every day theres no worry of slippage this aint a shit coin
That's why I have more BTC than you.
BTC is about supply and demand and I'm sorry you're too stupid to learn that yet.
Less BTC for sale the easier price moves and the new supply keeps shrinking
Anyone who sells BTC won't admit it 10 years later because every one calls them stupid.
The BTC pizza guy still says he would spend 100 million in future money for 2 papa johns.

No spenders in the BTC club

Man nano holders are so desperate. The pure currency coins that are here to stay are all locked in and nano is just too late. Absolutely nobody thinks nano is the next btc.

Cantillion effect is a thing

sorry but youre wrong. price has nothing to do with liquidity you inbred.

ok newbie. I bought XRB at $3 because it was every other post here. NANO has some of the best tech, cheapest fees, fastest times, that is why I mentioned it. All the guys who think BCH, NANO, ETH etc are better currencies so that makes them better cryptocurrencies used to run this board.

Any time I pointed out bearish realities apart from BTC I was outnumbered. Now the idiots have circled around LINK and it's bleeding there pocket books and enthusiasm. The mood here is better for finding what really moves price.

1-2 years ago BTC was dead and every shitcoin king. Now you altcoiners are being given what you deserve

price is complicated and multifaceted but you don't think the supply available to the market matters?

please enlighten me on what does matter

You're fucking retarded, changing it from raiblocks to nano was a terrible decision that actually hurt it's branding. Best tech doesn't always win and you can find examples of it throughout many fields and their history. Bitcoin cash has better branding than nano. Eth is just than just a pure currency and yes I hold that. Nice try, reddit.

Eth does more than just a pure currency*

1 BTC in 2027 will buy a house, so I would say it's "making it", but not really. If you own 21 BTC, you'll actually be able to completely escape the rat race.

I swear you guys are absolute morons.
Fiat weakness is huge supply and inflation.
BTC strengths are security, accessibility, planned dis-inflation, and market scarcity/

I know you guys all want me to talk about RSI and MACD but that's only one part of the puzzle. Don't over complicate it, humans are greedy, that's why we buy BTC, rare things go up in price when no one is selling.

Read this and truly understand what gives BTC value
medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

ETH drops in price because it is a good currency, keep spending ETH you dumbfuck

BCH has the wosrt branding outside the scam that forked from them. XRP and LINK have bad reps now too
That's why BTC, BNB, LTC were my biggest holding going into this year.
I bought ETH below $80 so maybe I'm jaded

I'm holding litecoin to thanks to Charliee telling us when. Kek nice trying to move away from defending nano. I don't hold bch but it's more known than nano. Way more known than anal beads for a logo.
>All the guys who think BCH, NANO, ETH etc are better currencies so that makes them better cryptocurrencies used to run this board.

>why
He's Dutch. That's what they do there, swap commas and full stops, wear wooden shoes and stick their fingers in lesbians

Mining difficulty and price are unrelated

My link bags did 3.5x more than your btc bags since crash 2018, so i deserve to do better than yoi I guess KEK

Attached: 1541914769040.png (662x600, 57K)

>this run
>next run in 2027
wat did user mean by this?

so according to this chart, btc should top out around 2000-3000% the value that it was at the current bottom (around $3500). that's around $700k-$1.2m. but the time keeps getting longer, first time was a year after halving, second time was 1.5 years, so this time should be around 3 years? halving is in april/may 2020, so top isn't until 2023? and then we'll drop down to maybe around 750% of the $3500 bottom, around $260k about a year after that.

neat.

Wrong

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scam