HOLY SHIT ITS HAPENING UNIRONICLY THIS TIME ITS FUCKING HAPENING!!!!!

zerohedge.com/markets/ny-fed-announces-third-consecutive-repo-operation-thursday-815am

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

based

Yikes! I'm not ready yet. Hold me.

What does this mean exactly and how long do I have?

it means take out 100k in student loan debt because 100k will be a weeks wage in the future

unironically

Attached: 1513559918554.jpg (3242x3242, 2.15M)

>Zero hedge
>Article written by tyler durden

Into the trash it goes

>invested in a gold hedge fund literally 20 before rates got cut.

Maximum comfy.

gold is down today retard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 17.57.23.png (538x68, 12K)

So? When inflation hits, gold will skyrocket.

>measuring gold in Good Goy Points

Attached: R9WHaXap_400x400 - Copy.jpg (400x400, 23K)

t. Doesn't know that most writers for ZH use the "Tyler durden" moniker.

Seems like deflation is knocking on the door.

Yeah, and spend it all on gold and silver, and gtfo the west.

Am I supposed to take them seriously?

You're suppose to have something to say when you speak.

Shhh

Don’t spook the goy

Seems like most zerohedge writers didn't get that memo

It means BTC 100k EOY

Have you not noticed the markets dont care? SPY shorts getting rekt daily and soon to be even more rekt

You mean deflationary spiral/stagflation.

Reminder zerohedge has accurately predicted 200 of the last 2 recessions.

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING
LOOK AT CHARTS
GET IN CRYPTO/ROCKS NOW

Attached: 1566660747176.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Lol
Seriously though Jow Forums, what am I supposed to do with my 401(k). Is there a way to move it to something safe and recession proof without the early penalty? And then what

If more dollars are needed in the system just start offering savings accounts paying 3% or more interest. Massive amounts of cash would then be deposited into banks by old people desperate for interest income.

It’s literally nothing.

No you can’t cash out without a penalty and now all your shit is going to be worthless
But hey atleast you didn’t have to pay tax on all those contributions kek

Attached: 99D449B7-1E14-48C6-87D9-BFD6EA7946BB.png (606x604, 452K)

WTF is up the with stock market shills? Every time this news gets posted the spy shill shows up and uses "hip" language to convey their thoughts. Jerome is that you?

Attached: 1515642289311.png (498x499, 47K)

You naive faggot. Zerohedge is made up of contributors with a lot of experience in large investment firms who all share the same pseudonym to avoid outing themselves. It is the highest IQ econ newsfeed in existence. Fucking KYS

reminder: 1 DOGE = 1 DOGE

QE always pumps the market. It's literally designed to steal from poorfags to pay off richfags. The market will do fine, the dollar, less so. But it'll still be the best currency out there

Are you a fucking roastie? What's your problem with Tyler durden? Did your read the article?
If a guy named hugh Janus posted the cute for cancer would you read it or mock his name? Grow up and stop posting.

Oh but citizen we have trillion dollers government debt. We can't have high interest rates. Ples trust us.

dude you are fucking naive i regularly make published contributions and barely managed to graduate high school

More like dilation.

>But it'll still be the best currency out there
Time's running out, boomer

Attached: boomerfuture.png (1010x908, 280K)

Normies like to laugh that Trump "is not actually rich" cause hes "Billions in Debt" XDD debt is literally free money.

Attached: pepenpc.jpg (888x1100, 73K)

I wonder how much money TylerDurden lost throughout the 2019 Bull Run? He must be borderline suicidal by now.

I have been reading doomsday zerohedge articles forever and I'm still making money.

That Hedge will get seized by the FED for a second time, not even Schedule III banks will escape. My Gold is in my bedroom wall like you have to break the wall to get to it
>made a massive hole in my wall because autism
>Stored Gold in it before fixing
>comfy

Attached: Gains.png (462x422, 140K)

What happens when your house burns down dum dum? Put it in a safe dude

then his gold is fine

it will form a beautiful lump of gold which is fine since i don't have any coins, only bars. If u have coins get a safe.

Attached: hologains.jpg (227x222, 9K)