WHAT DO I WEAR TO A JOB INTERVVIEW?

It’s for an engineering position? Do I wear a long sleeve shirt with a tie or do I need a suit jacket thing? What do I do?

Attached: 2A41B535-24CF-4051-971C-C74B09E68161.png (675x694, 34K)

You should wear a suit jacket as well.

Should probably wear a tie. Sneak in the office the day before if you can.

It really depends on the job and your qualifications. I just took a job with a massive publicly traded company. I was one of 5 applicants interviewed. I was the only one who didn't wear a suit and instead opted for a professional /biz casual. I got the job.

Nothing, you go naked

used sergey nazarov skirt, with sperm and mayo bloats

Wear a grey hoodie and jeans, go for the Zuckerberg look. Most engineers don't wear dress clothes on a daily basis, so they won't expect much

Attached: 357547547.png (274x656, 57K)

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (541x1000, 66K)

A strap-on dildo

Tshirt and shorts

Just don't wear anything that could distract or draw repulsion from the interviewers (like pic related).

Attached: KhuN_b2t_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

i work for a fortune company and my boomer boss who hired me pulled me aside one day and said "you know, we had a bunch of strong candidates when we interviewed you, but you wore that fuckin' suit so you got the job"

take it for what its worth.

A tuxedo

PLEASE BE SERIOUS I DONT HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO ASK BROS

THIS IS MY CHANCE TO LEAVE POVERTY BROS I NEED YOUR HELP

Attached: 1F73E804-1F65-443E-B046-14EE1F416103.png (242x208, 5K)

It doesn't matter the job, I'm wearing a gray suit that I had tailored to fit. There is no difference between a $500 and $5,000 suit if you don't get it to fit it will look like shit. Add an aggressively white shirt, loud clopclop shoes and and tastefully aggressive accessories and done. I find socks to be the go to but on first impressions I go with a more subtle pattern. Granted that's not saying much with my wardrobe but I have some outrageous socks, so the crimson cubes or whatever is me dialing back. Ties are overplayed, just wake sure it's expensive looking, actually silk, and solid color.
I might be autist but I try to play it up as a strength. It's that never give up, oblivious a tunnel vision drive. My manners are all learned, like a second language and analogies, something like that, changing the language in a way I think they are most receptive to. The point is saying biggest weakness is autism but overcoming it made it my most valuable asset.
Before I was making decent money I would still dress up a bit. If it's under $40k I'd go in casual se you don't seem too intimidating. Slacks, white shirt without tie, odd jacket, make sure belt and shoes match nicely. Keep resume and other documents in a nice leather padfolio. It might be entry level but this says you take it seriously and have big aims. Moving deliberately is body language to display here, whereas with dressing all out you want a kind of restrained strength behind movements. Best of luck fren, I hope you kick all the asses and get the job, then move on to better things.

Attached: 1568625223357.jpg (3264x2448, 793K)

If it's non-software engineering, I would say go for the suit and tie, but you should do research on the company and its workers to get a better idea. Overdressing is as bad as underdressing.

dude just wear some charcoal slacks and an ocbd
really not that hard to larp as a normoid for >3 hours

>le matching belt and shoes
yikes we got a literal boomer in here

how do people get this wrong so consistently

It’s less about the clothes you’re wearing but how you look overall.

Clean & Sharp > dirty neet wearing an untailored suit for the first time in his life.