I’m extremely close to caving in and wagecucking. I only need around $50-$100/week...

I’m extremely close to caving in and wagecucking. I only need around $50-$100/week. The best shit I can come up with is dog walking (I like dogs and I walk daily anyways) and dropshipping (no longer as feasible because saturation). Since those don’t seem viable I am contemplating getting one day a week either delivering pizzas or cashiering a gas station. Only 6 hours a week (full time paramedic student, I know how ironic that I’m trying to wagecuck just so I can wagecuck).

Before I give in and become a fucking pizza slave, can Jow Forums convince me that there are better ways to hit my small goal of $50-$100/week?

Attached: C696266E-97EA-4B7C-B82E-B086C59371A3.jpg (217x232, 12K)

Sell drugs

/thread

Sell kneepads

I’m really considering it desu. The only REAL issue is having customers, aside from having the initial money to buy the shit. Have one close friend who’s given me opportunities to serve for him and just pay him back after I get the money, but he’s been dry for almost a year now and won’t be restocked until December. Otherwise I would go through him and flip it

Not sure if this is a joke of some sort

Attached: kneepads.png (1171x942, 1.13M)

Security guard

Figured
Actually not a bad idea. I did LP at Best Buy for a while (hated it because customer service), but at a security gig like manning a gate I could just study the entire time

depending on where you live i'd say just become a busser/barback and go make $50-$100 per night

Very risky but highly lucrative. It's not a long term hobby

Wait do you mean you have never once had a job in your life? You need to be 18 to post here faggot

just drive uber on friday/sat night

Yeah do NOT work at a gas station if it's not in an affluent area. Trust me.

"Saturation" is a meme. Every business has competition, and if it doesn't it's probably a shitty market. Just do it anyway.

If I get the gas station job I plan on stealing from it but yeah I know man. The one I’d be working at is down the st from my house but I’ve literally watched crackheads scream for cups of ice as a regular occurrence there

in canada(quebec) security guards make 17.50 per hour by law, I think it’s 18 now, I was payed 17.50 full time for sitting 8-12 hrs in a chair and reading/playing on my phone. Comfiest/happiest Ive ever been. One of my contracts was a luxury residential building and i would just use the gym in the middle of the night, work out, and go back to reading. The place had a 24hr subway too

No one itt has given any indication of never having had a job. Your post makes it extremely obvious you’re just a child. It’s cool tht you just turned 19 and think that makes you the shit, just wait until life make ayou it’s barrel boy in the next 3-5 years

working fast food can be fun, if its part time and you dont give a fuck if you get fired

Fuck that it, I’m gonna look for a weekend security gig. Even $10/hr would be enough. Seriously, I’d be able to study while getting paid

Also I’m gonna do the tinder scam using my ex gfs pics/nudes

>I walk daily anyways
Marketing for real estate companies putting door hanger on house?
Real Estate is high margin and the spend on ads all the time.

Attached: 1566829274829.jpg (248x204, 7K)

$100k in a MMA at 2.5% will get you about $50/week user.

This. It's literally that easy.

I have zero idea what that means.

T. Possibly retarded?

DO NOT SELL DRUGS. If you only need a part time job to survive, then don’t worry about it.

>You need money to start out with
>Your clients are complete fuck ups at best, and violent methheads at worst
>Other drug dealers want to rob you or kick your ass for taking business
>legal troubles
>Can’t our most of your money in a bank account

DO NOT DO IT

>I have zero idea what that means.
Invest a $100,000 in a shitcoin and collect 2.5% interest I'm guessing...

If you don't have the $100k you could hatch a plan with the local crackheads you mentioned earlier to come up with the $100k I'm sure it would be an adventure.

yeah seriously, selling drugs is the dumbest shit.

if you want easy money just like dog sit or some shit. it's so easy

>I’m trying to wagecuck just so I can wagecuck
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Attached: 1437000978477.jpg (472x472, 39K)

Little Caesars is easy to work at.

I live in the u.s. and they pay me 14.25 an hr in california. Sucks balls, but that's shitmerica for you.

Find out what specific knowledge you have. What traits do you have? Find this out and then do what is important.