LMAO

whens a good time to laugh at all the fucking retards, pajeets, and trannys who did NOTHING all week but shit post no name scam articles saying link was dead ONLY for us to get a 30 cent pump yesterday. thats gotta hurt the ego

you literally cannot make this shit up, see you at $10 EOY where ill still be loling on you all

Attached: 67663.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, most of the fud on this board is pathetic. Like I wouldn't care if the fud was legitimate, but it was just horseshit like "isn't it that pump and dump scan from the news"?

What part of 1000 eoy do you niggers not understand?

I don't think you understand how discords work. They fud on the downtrend. So as long as it's low and falling, they fud. That way they can pretend they are actually the ones causing it. So when it reverses they just shut up, and pretend they "caused the bottom".
Of course, anyone who has been here long enough to know about lenocineum understands how much impact they actually have.

Unironically had a dream last night where I was hanging out with a fellow linkie IRL (Iong time friend) and he stopped me mid-conversation to bring my attention to the monitor on the wall behind him, showing the LINK chart exploding, and he said "...here we go". I wake up to $1.80+ LINK. Feels good.

checked and based brethren

dead ass a few days ago i had the same dream where i pulled up my phone and saw $350 dollars and got hyped as fuck. Is this what destiny feels like?

Attached: 1554242998546.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

>newfags don't know that link fud comes from linkies trying to buy lower
thanks for filling my bids lol

Checked and based.

I haven't watched this shit for 15 years, wtf is wrong with naruto's face? Did he become a self mutilator because he was bullied a lot or what the fuck

Feel free to call bullshit, but I swear to Kek I've had a dream where LINK hits ~$350. When I saw the two posters saying the same thing months ago the hair on the back of my neck stood up, fucking weird as shit

>naruto's face
Kek, that's Pain. Shippuden is worth watching, just make sure you look up a good fillers list like this

animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

LOL cant tell if trolling, if being srs, go watch the show. hes the best character in the show. it'd actually be a hate crime if i spoiled it for you.

30 cents wow nigger you livin' large

>too retarded to understand how much % change 30 cents is for a product that was 1.63 before pumping.

>isn't it that pump and dump scan from the news"
isn't it though?

Attached: derr.png (497x354, 207K)

this

Attached: 1552362842782.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

we are all going to make it

Attached: 1548294245070.gif (500x699, 1.63M)

I SAW $351 IN MY DREAMS 3 WEEKS AGO WTF

>LMAOOOOOO YOU BOUGHT LINK? HAHAHAA LOOK AT THIS RETARD!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING SELL SELL SELL SERGEY IS PUMPING AND DUMPING

Checked!!!

Holy FUCK... Also saw $350 in a dream two weeks ago.

Is saw $1032.71

I had dream at the start of September where link was 356.66 in the winter