RSR/RSV

When the app launches will we even need other "currency" coins?

Attached: 9dasjkdasdHfdjkfo.png (794x971, 357K)

of course

2.7 MILLION HERE NIGGER HAHAHAHA LETS GET RICH FAGS

top hundo checking in

2.4 MILLION ALL IN

125 million here

LETS FUCKING GO FELLOW RSR CHAD

I MIGHT GET $5,000 IN LIQUID CAPITAL IN THE NEXT WEEK... IF I DO ITS GOING ALL INTO THIS SHITCOIN

>125 million here
Hello Mr. Thiel, nice of you to stop by.

KEEP. YOUR. SHITCOIN. TO. ONE. THREAD. JANNIES DO YOUR JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.

FUCK YOU, RSR IS STARING YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE AND YOU'RE GOING TO MISS YOUR ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE IT OFF OF A $1,000 - $3,000 INVESTMENT HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

no shit right
I have 17k, plan on bumping up to 150 or 200k next week and thats a big enough risk/payout

literally this and im not even fucking memeing

Fuck you if you want to stay boooooaaaaaaaakkkkk.

MOAR THREADS

YEP, ALL CAPS AND PROFANITY IS TO SCARE AWAY NUFAGS, THIS SHIT IS GOING TO FUCKING PLUTO LIKE $1+ PLUTO OVER THE NEXT 18 MONTHS HAHAHAHAHHA

I DON'T CARE YOU SHITSKIN NIGGERFAGGOT JUST KEEP IT TO ONE ACTIVE THREAD.

just posted a new thread

I HOLD RSR, I AM A WHITE UPPER MIDDLE, ABOUT TO BE UPPER CLASS CHAD WITH A FINANCE DEGREE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT STAY POOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Saged, hidden, filtered.

checked. based and rsrpilled.

phew, thank god I scared him away.

does anyone know when arb will start after mainnet? im expecting a dump until arb is up and running but I will have nothing but iron hands the entire way.

k same

anyone done the quiz and got added to their tech chat channel?

its full of fucking scammers

where is this quiz?

it was just some bullshit brainlet quiz from that qna video the geek founder did

Personally hoping to see them push RSV and RSD on crypto exchanges and forex trading platforms. I don't care for the third world bullshit they're focusing on at the moment. At this tiny market cap, any industry can push RSR price up to $1 quite easily.

anyone know what the price was which the (((investors))) bought the tokens for?

3.8 million let's fucking go

5.8 lets goo

Are they still doing RSD? I never see it get brought up.

It's like the third step after RSR so it might be a while. I believe it's the endgame tho.

RSR -> RSV -> RSD

HERE WE GO

nigga, I''m bullish on RSR, but $1 is beyond even the wildest pajeet wet curry dreams.

not at all. read the paper, look at the burns and existing supply
$1 is easy

What do you think is more reasonable? $0.10?

xrp did 3+ without token burn. this shit is passing $10

Even if $10 is possible I feel like we'll be waiting a long ass time

$0.10 would put it at the same market cap as MKR. NGL, I don't know much beyond that. So I'm watching to see how much RSR is burnt to mint the mainnet RSV, and get an idea of what the monthly burn rate is. Until then it's anyone's guess.

adoption will determine how much arb there is and therefore how much is burned. the more demand for rsv there is the more rsr is burned so the goal is to keep an eye on the total supply of rsv because that's going to give us the best indicator of how well it's doing and how much we can arb/burn

1 million rsv = ~30k rsr burned if burn rate is 3% and rsr is $1

this number goes up the lower the price of rsr

THE TELEGRAM IS FULL OF PAJEETS FFS

7000 PAID BOTS AND PAJEETS, BULL FLAG

Lunatic.. all telegrams have bots. It’s not the devs fault.

Yep, it all depends on adoption. The best us 1st world plebs can do is pester the various defi platforms to add RSV lending and borrowing, and request exchanges to make RSV pairs for high volume assets. Also actually use the app, assuming it doesn't suck and you can get Stacy to use it to buy herself a mocha roastie supreme.

Any good link to learn how this arbitrage will work in the future? I'm not really understanding the whitepaper. Is it the same concept of buying/selling coins on different exchanges to take advantage of price difference, or something entirely different?

does this help?

Attached: 4234252623652332.png (1852x1492, 317K)

>If demand goes down for the Reserve token, prices are expected to fall on secondary markets. What happens then?

>Suppose the redemption price of Reserve is $1.00. If the price of Reserve on the open market is $0.98, arbitrageurs will be incentivized to buy it up and redeem it with the Reserve smart contract for $1.00 worth of collateral tokens. They'll continue buying on open markets until there is no more money to be made, which is when the market price matches the redemption price of $1.00.

>The same mechanism works in reverse when demand goes up. If the price of Reserve on the open market is $1.02, arbitrageurs will be incentivized to purchase newly minted Reserve tokens for $1.00 worth of either collateral or Reserve Rights tokens (the latter only if there is an excess pool of Reserve tokens available), and immediately sell them on the open market. They'll continue selling on open markets until there is no more money to be made, which is when the market price matches the purchase price of $1.00.

marking company cringe thread

bump to piss off fuddags

RSR is obviously a pajeet scam coin

Obvious scam that tricked Peter Thiel, Conbase Ventures, Paypal founder, and DGC.

Thanks for pointing this out user.

it wont pump until next year. dump now. buy next year

$10 eoy 2020

how exactly is this going to work.
It moons the moment it releases or do we wait a few years?

will the initial RSV/RSD stock burn the RSR reserve?

Then why is it dumping while other alts are up. Im gonna put my money on alts that are actually going up

There is going to be an initial jump to .10 this year as people find out about the project's investor list and connections. $1+ may take adoption or a massive fomo bull run

Smart. Buy the top.

Ahh, thanks, so there will be a smart contract for arbitrage. This I need to learn about, will research to see what I can find.

It’ll be available when mainnet launches. It’s super early still. App and RSV are barely about to be released. RSV was minted like 7 days ago.

we still got time for moon mission?

Yes just don’t forget to buy the dips. Be smart and accumulate. We don’t need or expect a big pump because that’s going to take care of itself with burn rates. Focus should be RSV, not so much RSR.

The train is leaving in less than two weeks. So yes, but not much.

How do i buy though, no RSR support on my wallet (trust). How do i make an rsr address for this.

Buy on idex/Huobi or use simpleswap.io; metamask works, I’m using coinbase mobile wallet

Use MEW and/or Metamask. Buy on IDEX, hotbit or simpleswap

Hopefully the smart contract will be available on some decentralized exchanges too, not only kyc exchanges.

10,000,000 if rsr is $0.003

so what's the best way to go by this.
buy ether then convert to rsr on simpleswap?

that sounds like an easy option

I just heard Simpleswap was down, cefinitely confirm that but Hotbit works well but has high withdraw fees and obvious bots. I would go with huobi global if u can use it.

Fucking chad behaviour.

>will make it

1M+ RSR to get an invite to my made it yacht party with 10/10 without makeup whores when RSR is $10

I'm probably gonna be able to get 100k at most by the time it starts to pump, on what I can afford with my shitty student income. I hope I can even get that far, I'm only on 17k at the moment.

Attached: D3lawMeWAAAmV-S.jpg (1080x861, 116K)

>I'm only on 17k
the absolute state of biz