What Happened?

I lost so much on this. Muh Eth 2.0 my fkn ass. They straight up lied about launching mainnet,

Attached: 1565024740814.jpg (645x773, 84K)

Fuck off weak handed bitch. God the FUD on this coin is so shit.

admit it. we got chinked, or are you in like VeChain/Link level denial already?

I remember my first time buying crypto lel

Unlike you I'm not a bitch and I'm still accumulating. Mainnet and token swap hasn't happened and here you are crying about it....

But there are no exchanges, no volume and the testnet is always down. The sharding doesn't work and they won't even answer about the token swap. Why would you invest in what appears to be just another Ethereum copycat. How is this any different than VeChain, Ubiq, etc etc?

you could be accumulating BTC right now yet you're buying this bullshit. think about how much btc you could have had in 2 years

There are exchanges and plenty of volume. Nice attempt at FUD.

figures. no real responses. this shitcoin is obviously going to zero if shills can't even TRY to back it up

but what about the fact they won't schedule a token swap and that they said they are doing a 3 stage mainnet release but they can't even get testnet to work right? I don't think this team has what it takes.

Keep moving the goal post and slinging shit tier FUD. Go cling to Sergeys balls or whatever you linkfags do.

link is a worse scam, at least ONE is supposed to be a better Ethereum, but they seem to have lied about mainnet launching and the swap happening this month.

hahahahhahahahhaha

>Lied
Vitalik must be a scammer too. He has pushed ETH 2.0 back multiple times now.....

so when will it launch?

Harmonutsacks at VeChain level despair now.

You're the one crying like a bitch. So weak. What an embarrassment.

Well you can make it back with the stegos launch pajeet.

Never. Cap this. ETH will never be proof of stake

This

haha ur lashing out dude. I know ur mad but seriously, did you think these rejects could cobble together a better Ethereum before Vitalik?

Stegos life bitch

Fuck off pajeet street shitter. Weak ass FUD from a weak ass whiner.